Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-06-2008, 11:58 PM   #31
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Monstorfab is making a name for him/her selfMonstorfab is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Monstorfab
Odrift if you are close to us we can tech your car and give you suggestions on suspension set up. also to answer a Question I received as a pm. If you register know it will get you your number and reserve your spot. If you can not compete in this event your entry fee will be forwarded to the next event.Any other questions feel free to contact me asap.Thx
Monstorfab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 03:34 AM   #32
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

Monstorfab is making a name for him/her selfMonstorfab is making a name for him/her self
On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 11:49 PM, dead man <[email protected]> wrote:

Can i get a copy of the waiver for minors?

Also, if i submit my payment and i can not make it out to the event, can i get a refund or credit?

Depending on the circumstance you can get a full refund. But we will automatically credit you for the next event if you are unable to make it after paying for this event or future events. We are all here to have a great time! I willemail you a minor release waiver will you a parent present at the event being that you are under age a release of liability can only be signed by a legal guardian. If you need to contact me visit the site driftcup.com mycontact info is there look forward to seeing you out there improving your drift. Thanks
Old 08-07-2008, 07:04 PM   #33
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

The last Day to Register FOR PERSONALIZED NUMBER PLATES will be Aug 27,2008
All registration after this date will get a Generic number plate. It will look similar. Reason is they need to be printed 2 days prior to event in order to be ready.
Old 08-08-2008, 01:02 AM   #34
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

Number plates for the doors.

Old 08-08-2008, 11:08 AM   #35
techtrix
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
techtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfectiontechtrix is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
do they all say sexy bitch??? or is that the part you personalize?

Michael Essa GSR Autosport
techtrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:20 AM   #36
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

No Sexy Bitch was already assigned this number, But your last name goes in the place of sexy bitch. This is all included in the entry fee's. If you want some with a nick name for another purpose they are $20.00 for 2.
Old 08-09-2008, 04:43 AM   #37
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
dope!!! this sounds fun..i think imma sign up and go!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:04 PM   #38
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

I made the correction to your name Thomas. thx for the heads up.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:28 PM   #39
0drift

0drift is an unknown quantity at this point
Can I set an apt for Friday to come in for my suspension. thx
0drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 02:52 PM   #40
DUBCITY
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
DUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
how many drivers are you allowing?
DUBCITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 09:59 PM   #41
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
hmm.... im thinking about this =D

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 10:12 PM   #42
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

We are going to allow up to 40 drivers and the way we have it set up you will get plenty of track time for each class.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #43
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
Man_goes!!! you should do it...I am down!!!
Old 08-11-2008, 10:56 PM   #44
l20bdime
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
l20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This sounds cool. The problem is, most of the drifters in socal that are willing to do a whole series are already in a series. With all the events going on lately, its hard to hit them all. Hopefully it works out but It would definetly work out better if you waited till the other serie's (ie. just drift, pro am feeders, etc) were over for the season.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:16 PM   #45
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

We are in the process of hosting a Pro Am event. We are lookingto go national with our series this is just the beginning for us. There will be more details on our site as soon as the details unfold.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:30 PM   #46
DUBCITY
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
DUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
i think this is actually a good time to start a season. most other series are just about ready to round up, so people that didnt have their shit together earlier in the year and start. it's also nice that summer will soon be over, shits hot out there
DUBCITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 11:40 PM   #47
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
so... 40 drivers PER CLASS?
or 40 drivers TOTAL?
Old 08-12-2008, 12:40 AM   #48
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
MMM I kinda want to go to this.

How do you know what run group you are in? I would like to try advance but would probably sign up intermediate haha.

Will the course be set up with hay bails?
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:56 AM   #49
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

40 drivers total. If we get more than 40 drivers we will carry the event over to the next day allowing ample opportunity for each driver to get track time in. which we will move one class and and team tandem to the next day. As for track set up we will be using some of the hay bail and cones for clipping points and direction.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:13 AM   #50
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
so this event will feed into pro am nationals for this year or next year?

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:47 AM   #51
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

we are in the works. looking forward to holding a pro am event. we are working on the logistics.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:30 AM   #52
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
so, 40 drivers total.

how many per group?
Old 08-12-2008, 11:48 AM   #53
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

13 to 15 But this also depends on the quality of the drivers. It can be any combination.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:45 PM   #54
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
Wow, i'm so down to rock the beginner class. thats when you havne't really been on a track or driven drift like before right?

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 07:39 PM   #55
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

Right. Look forward to seeing you out there!
Old 08-14-2008, 02:46 AM   #56
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

We are glad to have www.everythingdrift.com on board. If you get a chance take a look there site for future event.
Old 08-14-2008, 10:09 PM   #57
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
lol, fuck you serei.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:57 PM   #58
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irukandji View Post
lol, fuck you serei.
shhh.Ok maybe learning how to drive stick.This event looks pretty doap.* As long as it doesn't coiencide w/ school and I have cash I think this would be a pretty doap event to hit up.

Mayb i'll be ready for the first one.

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 02:46 PM   #59
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
sounds like its gona fun, but i wont have the funds for this event.
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 06:56 PM   #60
Monstorfab
Leaky Injector

We would like to thank so-cal 240sx for joining up with this event. THX Marco