Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-26-2008, 11:50 AM   #61
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RMJmotor Send a message via Yahoo to RMJmotor
We HEART you more Charlie

Performance - Tech Support - rmjmotorsports.com
RMJmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2008, 01:00 PM   #62
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I likey these tires.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 01:03 PM   #63
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
hey Jack, that smoke almost covers the dent!
COOL TRICK
Old 08-26-2008, 01:11 PM   #64
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Yes BH.

That was the plan.

Produce as much smoke as possible and then somehow forget the pain and suffering you've caused upon my car.

lol
Old 08-26-2008, 02:53 PM   #65
Ryu8200
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Ryu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ryu8200
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftheaven View Post
man that was a very very tiring day for me and the staff! even more work than asb!
but... thanks to everyone for coming! thanks to all the justdrift staff for the continues hardwork! best staff EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHR!

and to john at city tires for providing the never ending excellent service! to all the justdrift drivers for lighting it up and smoking it! to all the people that showed up and supported the event. to the medias and photo ninjas! even was hot! i mean.. really hot!

i'm still tired! haven't catch up to my sleeps yet. see you guys this weekend! AGAIN!

thanks to jason and RMJ for forcing me to drive their car! jason litteraly stuck a gun to my head and drag me to his car and let me drive it!

thanks jason! that was the best 4 laps of the day! took a media with me, so no waste on gas and tires. made all laps count! i heart rmj!

We all heart Charlie, with out him were would we all go..I heart Charlie / Just Drift
Ryu8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 04:28 PM   #66
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RMJmotor Send a message via Yahoo to RMJmotor
any video out there?

Performance - Tech Support - rmjmotorsports.com
RMJmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 07:08 PM   #67
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
why the fuck wasent dousan there???

no video because FEDERAL HAS MY TAPES hahahaha
Old 08-27-2008, 09:34 PM   #68
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
no way to transport right now
csb threw a monkey wrench in for me
oh well
i was gonna go but logistics didnt work out
next time maybe.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:12 PM   #69
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
no way to transport right now
csb threw a monkey wrench in for me
oh well
i was gonna go but logistics didnt work out
next time maybe.
next time doushy come! there's gonna be another feddi day. hopefully by end of this year! if not... early next year!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 05:52 PM   #70
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Next time, I eat more. Food was so good.
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:29 PM   #71
azndoc
Post Whore!

Next time John will bring me a personal massage therapist.

Hopefully a hot blonde one with big ol' tah tahs.

Yeah.

Here's to hoping.