Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-08-2008, 12:55 AM   #31
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
if logan and jack gets kidnap, they'll be found right away. they're wired with

LOJACK!!!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2008, 11:14 AM   #32
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CityTireOnline.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftheaven View Post

LOJACK!!!
LOL.
But the question is.. Would anyone want them to be found?
CityTireOnline.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:26 AM   #33
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftheaven View Post

LOJACK!!!

LOL

Charlie made a funny joke.

Ohhhh...........

kisses
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 02:33 PM   #34
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

CityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfectionCityTireOnline.com is close to perfection
FYI for those that are attending this event. We will not be taking any other tires there but the 595 Evos for the demo and PREORDER Tires only. So if you need extra tires, please give us a call and purchase them before we head out by Fri 8/22 NOON. We are not authorized to sell any tires at this event, only preorders with FREE MOUNTING!!! 888-977-TIRE
See ya guys there!
Old 08-24-2008, 01:13 AM   #35
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
can someone bring a wideband? thanks!
Old 08-25-2008, 11:58 AM   #36
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Big thanks to JustDrift for throwing a awesome event.

Thanks to Federal Tire for sponsoring an awesome event and letting us try out the new 595 Evo tires which were awesome.

Thanks to City Tire for the awesome support, no one does it better. Thanks John.

Had a great time.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:08 PM   #37
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Thanks to Jack for the blowjob. He never forgets to cup the nuts.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 12:12 PM   #38
azndoc
Post Whore!

Thanks to flybert for letting me do him in the butt.

It was great.

Oh and make sure you put some of that vitamin E lotion for the stretch marks around your mouth buddy.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:43 PM   #39
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
i never knew what this ment..so can you enlighten me?

i want to order some 215-45-17 from you guys. but whats the difference between 215/45"R" and 215/45"ZR"
HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 01:02 PM   #40
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RMJmotor Send a message via Yahoo to RMJmotor
Jack and FLybert, never thought it would work, guess I was wrong.

Thanks to everyone, man it was hot out there, but the driving rocked and hell it was good times as always.

Thank you Charlie, Federal, City Tire and all the homies.

Performance - Tech Support - rmjmotorsports.com
RMJmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:15 PM   #41
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HS13KLS View Post
i never knew what this ment..so can you enlighten me?

i want to order some 215-45-17 from you guys. but whats the difference between 215/45"R" and 215/45"ZR"
Speed rating, please Refer to this site:
TIRE SPEED RATINGS

Thanks guys for a great event. Special thanks to:
Federal Tires, Just Drift + Staff, Willow Springs, the Media that attended, and most of all: The drivers!!

I think it was really cool of Federal to flip the bill on this event so that drifters can feel like they have something of their own. Hopefully other manufacturers will catch on and pay more attention to the Drift community. After all, what individual consumers use more tires than drifters.
I had very good meetings with Drifters, Media, Federal Tire, and Distributors discussing the future of the tire business in the direction of more support for our community. Thank you everyone for your continued support, and we will do everything in our power so that our community will get some more manufacturer support!

-John
Old 08-25-2008, 02:19 PM   #42
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybert View Post
Thanks to Jack for the blowjob. He never forgets to cup the nuts.
Ohhh man

How is it that I decide to skip the event, and THIS TIME Jack is giving out free bj's?

And Flybert you gave up the bootie? Man that's no fair

That's what I get for not going I guess

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 02:30 PM   #43
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
shit was fun! driving was super fun as always and the banquet thing was cool too chillin with homies
see you in a week!
ps, danny can you upload the footage of cody and tommy going off n the back straight? lol
Old 08-25-2008, 02:48 PM   #44
xzyras

xzyras is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to xzyras
I was right behind Tommy, when Cody went off. God damn Tommy is serious about tandem. Followed him right off the track into the mountain. That's Gangstur Tommy, Haha, everyone was ok though, cars are ok. Great event. Good dancing going around. Haha, good times all around hanging with Feddi and friends. See you guys at round 3.
xzyras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 03:03 PM   #45
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityTireOnline.com View Post
Speed rating, please Refer to this site:
TIRE SPEED RATINGS

Thanks guys for a great event. Special thanks to:
Federal Tires, Just Drift + Staff, Willow Springs, the Media that attended, and most of all: The drivers!!

I think it was really cool of Federal to flip the bill on this event so that drifters can feel like they have something of their own. Hopefully other manufacturers will catch on and pay more attention to the Drift community. After all, what individual consumers use more tires than drifters.
I had very good meetings with Drifters, Media, Federal Tire, and Distributors discussing the future of the tire business in the direction of more support for our community. Thank you everyone for your continued support, and we will do everything in our power so that our community will get some more manufacturer support!

-John
thank you!
HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 04:32 PM   #46
MrWhite
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
MrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud ofMrWhite has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Thanks to flybert for letting me do him in the butt.

It was great.

Oh and make sure you put some of that vitamin E lotion for the stretch marks around your mouth buddy.
Oohh... now I know what has been going on with Jack today.

I just spoke to him and his first sentence was;"hey carl how was switzerland, are you naked?". Haven´t seen him in a bit over a week, then he was drunk (or wish he was) on my balcony, think he met his match in my buddy the Flying Finn aka "Mr Black", or maybe John kept him on a leech. Mr Black took off to China and has still not come back. And now Jack´s with Flybert.

And as we were talking I thought Jack was weird for a bit, now it all makes sense again.

Zilvia intel rocks.

Btw, is there a bigger word for sucked? Well. It (place the heavier version of sucked here) that I missed that nice Feddi 595 Evo media day. Instead I had to go drive cars like this:
Old 08-25-2008, 04:47 PM   #47
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Jason and I hate you a lil bit right now.

Old 08-25-2008, 04:52 PM   #48
azndoc
Post Whore!

I liked it when Charlie called the models/dancers showgirls.

Then someone made another comment about them, it was funny, but I forgot what it was about.

Yeah I drove up to the top and see the red hatch and tommy's car stuck there, I was like "how the fuck did they do that?"

That's what the red hatch said, tommy just followed him straight off. That is pretty gangstur.

Carl you missed a fun event.

Driving exotic cars whatever.

Not the same.
Old 08-25-2008, 04:56 PM   #49
Brian W.
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (8)
Brian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfectionBrian W. is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Brian W.
a 265.40.17 is a neat tire size.

have fun fellas!
Old 08-25-2008, 10:09 PM   #50
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
ssssooooooooooooooooo...............
how did the tires feel in general???????????
how did they feel compared to the 595s and 595 rs?????????
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:28 PM   #51
azndoc
Post Whore!

just buy a pair from city tire Mark.

You know everyone's got different opinions.

I like them more than the ss for sure though.
Old 08-25-2008, 10:29 PM   #52
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWhite View Post
Oohh... now I know what has been going on with Jack today.

I just spoke to him and his first sentence was;"hey carl how was switzerland, are you naked?". Haven´t seen him in a bit over a week, then he was drunk (or wish he was) on my balcony, think he met his match in my buddy the Flying Finn aka "Mr Black", or maybe John kept him on a leech. Mr Black took off to China and has still not come back. And now Jack´s with Flybert.

And as we were talking I thought Jack was weird for a bit, now it all makes sense again.

Zilvia intel rocks.

Btw, is there a bigger word for sucked? Well. It (place the heavier version of sucked here) that I missed that nice Feddi 595 Evo media day. Instead I had to go drive cars like this:
nice HONDA...

lol jk jk. I'd drive that. I'd drive that real fast.

If one of you guys feel compelled to you know, throw some 235/40/17's my way I wouldnt be opposed to that.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 10:32 PM   #53
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
just buy a pair from city tire Mark.

You know everyone's got different opinions.

I like them more than the ss for sure though.

do you think they are grippy enough to run up front???
i use a 235/40r17
or should i just stay with azenis?
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 11:05 PM   #54
Ryu8200
Leaky Injector

Ryu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Ryu8200
They would be a great tire for the front. Grip is up from the SS.
Ryu8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 11:12 PM   #55
l20bdime
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
l20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of lightl20bdime is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
yeah grip on the evo seemed better than SS by a little bit. I actually still run SS up front and have no problems.

I guess we need to keep trying them out more to see for sure how they are like what pressures they like before they chunk and stuff.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:16 AM   #56
240sxdb
Zilvia Member

240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough240sxdb is a jewel in the rough

I don't even know what to say for this picture...

-Billy
240sxdb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:49 AM   #57
CityTireOnline.com
Nissanaholic!

^ HAHAHA! classic....I think the conference was the best part of this deal!
Old 08-26-2008, 01:05 AM   #58
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

i ran back to back same size, and i though the ss had more grip straight, but the evo might have had more sideways grip. i dont know for sure though. i would have liked to done more "testing"

lol
Old 08-26-2008, 08:51 AM   #59
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

Where is all the pics and video?

Old 08-26-2008, 11:19 AM   #60
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
man that was a very very tiring day for me and the staff! even more work than asb!
but... thanks to everyone for coming! thanks to all the justdrift staff for the continues hardwork! best staff EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHR!

and to john at city tires for providing the never ending excellent service! to all the justdrift drivers for lighting it up and smoking it! to all the people that showed up and supported the event. to the medias and photo ninjas! even was hot! i mean.. really hot!

i'm still tired! haven't catch up to my sleeps yet. see you guys this weekend! AGAIN!

thanks to jason and RMJ for forcing me to drive their car! jason litteraly stuck a gun to my head and drag me to his car and let me drive it!

thanks jason! that was the best 4 laps of the day! took a media with me, so no waste on gas and tires. made all laps count! i heart rmj!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote