Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 08-10-2008, 08:06 PM   #31
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I passed by balcony on my way back home from the RAD event and it looked like you guys were having fun

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2008, 09:08 PM   #32
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
thanks everybody for coming out! we had so much track time it was ridiculous!

sooo much fun!
Old 08-10-2008, 09:12 PM   #33
homo desu
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
homo desu is making his/her stupidity well-knownhomo desu is making his/her stupidity well-knownhomo desu is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
I passed by balcony on my way back home from the RAD event and it looked like you guys were having fun

oh so that was you, me and peyvand were looking and he said that was you and I didn't think that you had cst's but now i know.

Awesome event tons of track time, too much lol. I'm the tall skinny kid that came with peyvand. Hopefully I'll make it out to one of your guys event's in the future with my car.
homo desu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:28 PM   #34
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Thanks for comming out everyone! Lots of fun today with so much track time! Pics will be posted soon! If you guys have pics/vids share them as well! Hope to see everyone at the next event!
driftsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:42 PM   #35
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
hey peyvand, what time did you leave?

did you really go through 2 pairs that quick?!?!?

i only went through 1 new pair today... my damn KA feels/looks/sounds weaker than you and jer's lol
Old 08-10-2008, 10:45 PM   #36
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Hey guys todays event was awsome. Thanks for an awsome time. Im sure i'll be back out next month!
Old 08-10-2008, 11:06 PM   #37
LAWLence

LAWLence is making a name for him/her selfLAWLence is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to LAWLence
Nice meeting everyone... where are the pics and vids?!

LAWLence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:14 PM   #38
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BlckBeautyVTEC
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
hey peyvand, what time did you leave?

did you really go through 2 pairs that quick?!?!?

i only went through 1 new pair today... my damn KA feels/looks/sounds weaker than you and jer's lol

nah i still had tires left over, i was just tired and had enough track time so i decided to get home a little early so i can get some rest
Old 08-10-2008, 11:35 PM   #39
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

ooohhh ok cool... well i'm glad you got enough track time :-D
Old 08-10-2008, 11:58 PM   #40
LAWLence

LAWLence is making a name for him/her selfLAWLence is making a name for him/her self
That was an insane amount of track time... I don't think I've gotten that much even at track days. Thanks to everyone who gave me pointers today.. I still need to learn how to connect my drifts smoothly (and not understeer half way around the cone circle )

Does anyone know where the vids/pics are? My dad wants to know what I've been doing all day :P
Old 08-11-2008, 12:54 AM   #41
NecroS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
NecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NecroS14
Had a good time today. It was my brothers first time drifting and he decided to try it with his 510

Suspension was pretty much stock, open diff, no power steering and considering how 510's love to understeer, i'd say he did alright
NecroS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 08:58 AM   #42
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWLence View Post
That was an insane amount of track time... I don't think I've gotten that much even at track days. Thanks to everyone who gave me pointers today.. I still need to learn how to connect my drifts smoothly (and not understeer half way around the cone circle )

Does anyone know where the vids/pics are? My dad wants to know what I've been doing all day :P
my buddy mo has the pics and vids. i will try to get em up asap!
Old 08-11-2008, 09:38 AM   #43
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM
I saw a few of you driving up there as I was getting off work. Green S14
Old 08-11-2008, 11:04 AM   #44
LAWLence

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsilvias13 View Post
my buddy mo has the pics and vids. i will try to get em up asap!
sweet, looking forward to seeing em
Old 08-11-2008, 02:26 PM   #45
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

here is our little caravan in the morning.. including my black kouki s14

here's some really random pictures that i took.. no good pictures at all... just random

i'm waiting for Mo's pictures... they should look really nice.

and here's the one run that my friend filmed for me... it was a bad run... i messed up on the transition... straightened out and then forgot to e-brake

YouTube - Drift Collaboration aug 10th WSIR Balcony
Old 08-11-2008, 08:30 PM   #46
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

BlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really niceBlckBeautyVTEC is just really nice
any more pics/video, i wanna see!
Old 08-11-2008, 11:09 PM   #47
LAWLence

I have a couple of vids of myself... wish someone caught video of me later in the day when I was throwing down some smoke lol

YouTube - Drift Collaboration 8/10/08 WSIR Balcony
Old 08-11-2008, 11:17 PM   #48
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAWLence View Post
I have a couple of vids of myself... wish someone caught video of me later in the day when I was throwing down some smoke lol

dude you almost have it down. looks good.
Old 08-11-2008, 11:32 PM   #49
LAWLence

That first transition was tricky.. I couldn't figure out how to slow down and swing it around the other way at the same time. I think I'm coming out next month if I get the chance!

The guy who had the z3 roadster has an in-car vid.. hopefully I'll see him on the forums somewhere lol

Here are more pics off my camera (I didn't take the blurry ones.. I handed the camera to a guy who didn't know how to do panning shots :P)

That's what my only set of tires looked like. Probably the same reason they didn't put out much smoke... they were hard as rocks!

Last edited by LAWLence; 08-12-2008 at 12:23 AM..
Old 08-12-2008, 01:17 AM   #50
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

thanks for posting pics man!!

if you have any more of my car (black s14 kouki) can you pm them to me?! thanks!!!

also, i noticed you improved a lot over the course of the day. really glad to see that!... hope to see you at the sept event!
Old 08-12-2008, 02:27 AM   #51
LAWLence

Just for you bro
lawlence/dc8_10_08/s14 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 08-12-2008, 02:28 AM   #52
BlckBeautyVTEC
Zilvia Addict

here's a couple nate got of me towards the end

Old 08-12-2008, 12:38 PM   #53
Monizzle

Monizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the rough
Hey guys here are the photo's i took from that day, sorry it took so long!
you can check out more of my work at www.flickr.com/photos/mo_photography

and our official mascot:

Monizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 02:07 PM   #54
LAWLence

any love for the black bmw? haha
Old 08-12-2008, 04:19 PM   #55
Monizzle

Monizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the roughMonizzle is a jewel in the rough
i have some e36 pics, i'll post em in a bit.
Monizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:21 PM   #56
NecroS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
NecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfectionNecroS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NecroS14
any 510 love?
NecroS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:41 PM   #57
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
^Necro you got a 510 now?
Old 08-12-2008, 04:43 PM   #58
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
^Necro you got a 510 now?
His brother
Old 08-12-2008, 09:15 PM   #59
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

sick pics! that m6 was so much fun!
Old 08-12-2008, 09:40 PM   #60
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
There was seriously a m6 out there?

BALLER.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote