Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 11-19-2007, 04:24 PM   #91
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
suaknee they already planning a road trip from sfl to asb4, i think i should go, i wanna experience cali finally
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2007, 04:32 PM   #92
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
^HTM is the shit, I need more power, or maybe not on the downhill. I still gotta watch these vids.
suaknee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:33 PM   #93
JesusFreakDrifter
Zilvia Addict

JesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud ofJesusFreakDrifter has much to be proud of
please some guys run na, i think brian does you should be fine suan
JesusFreakDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:43 PM   #94
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Yeah.

I bet I've got about..... 130 horsepower.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:46 PM   #95
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

Trader Rating: (1)
MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
It's a ton of fun even with NA KA!
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:58 PM   #96
suaknee
BANNED

suaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant futuresuaknee has a brilliant future
everybody from South Florida is talkin bout this. I'd really love to take on this track, i just gotta come up with 5g's to blow on one weekend, in all worthiness.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:37 PM   #97
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaknee View Post
does anybody have video from the last one? Lets see some aero kits explosion dorifto...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs3778-BI9Y[/ame]

Video by Driftingpanda!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 06:46 PM   #98
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
driftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftingpanda
^^^Repost!

Hopefully the ASB4 video will be more socks-blow-off-ing. I need to do a collabo with some of the other videographers or something! Needs more camera angles.

-danny

PM me about limited edition Pink GodziRa Sticker packages!
driftingpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 06:50 PM   #99
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Danny is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-19-2007, 06:53 PM   #100
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Danny you should quit your day job and do videos fulltime.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:13 PM   #101
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
that was a dope ass video!!! it makes me wanna do HTM RIGHT NOW!!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:30 AM   #102
zenki_bodon

zenki_bodon is making a name for him/her selfzenki_bodon is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFreakDrifter View Post
suaknee they already planning a road trip from sfl to asb4, i think i should go, i wanna experience cali finally
I'll have to get in on the road trip.
zenki_bodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 11:55 AM   #103
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
god i need my car to be running...so much work..rawr!!!!!!
Old 11-20-2007, 01:35 PM   #104
suaknee
BANNED

so how do you regg if you're not on ziptied?
Old 11-20-2007, 01:45 PM   #105
Brian
Post Whore!

through justdrift site.
Old 11-21-2007, 07:19 AM   #106
Clearalbino
Zilvia Member

Clearalbino will become famous soon enoughClearalbino will become famous soon enoughClearalbino will become famous soon enough
Do we need to have previous experience on HTM or someone that has seen us drift prior to this event? A buddy of mines says thats usually a requirement.
Clearalbino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 09:11 AM   #107
Entry Speed
Leaky Injector

Entry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really niceEntry Speed is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFreakDrifter View Post

Yea we're trying to get this shit setup as we speak. I'm trying to figure out what to do about an autotransport for multiple cars.

This shit will fucking rock
Entry Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 09:26 AM   #108
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clearalbino View Post
Do we need to have previous experience on HTM or someone that has seen us drift prior to this event? A buddy of mines says thats usually a requirement.
yes yes... a ziptied invitation or a justdrift experience with advance or expert license before you get in ASB! unless BH signs your chest... that's the only way to get in ASB.
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:11 AM   #109
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to i need tires
Derek looks like we gotta hit up some Cali events yay! so excited
Old 11-21-2007, 10:23 AM   #110
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by i need tires View Post
Derek looks like we gotta hit up some Cali events yay! so excited
i think it's easier to just have BH sign your chest! or just show them up at TOPDRIFT 08!
Old 11-21-2007, 10:30 AM   #111
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftheaven View Post
i think it's easier to just have BH sign your chest! or just show them up at TOPDRIFT 08!
good point.. ill get BH to sign my chest. he knows some of the people i know..
Old 11-21-2007, 10:43 AM   #112
Brian
Post Whore!

Hmmmmmmmmm

With what marker?
And why the chest?
Old 11-21-2007, 10:45 AM   #113
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Hmmmmmmmmm

With what marker?
And why the chest?
well your gonna have to use a white sharpie.. cause i got a mean tan if you know what i mean
Old 11-21-2007, 12:17 PM   #114
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

nope.. BH signs it with a hair wax! lol...
Old 11-21-2007, 02:21 PM   #115
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

BH can you sign me?!?! please
Old 11-23-2007, 04:46 PM   #116
Brian
Post Whore!

hmmmmmmm

I don't know

kinda weird now.

things got weird didnt they?

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 11-23-2007, 04:49 PM   #117
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
yeahhh super cool event
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 04:26 PM   #118
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
hmmmmmmm

I don't know

kinda weird now.

things got weird didnt they?

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Chase.. the guy from AZ that will never finish his car said you should
Old 11-26-2007, 04:42 PM   #119
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
wee new parts for my car coming soon..this shit will be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2007, 09:40 PM   #120
urmyhero4now
Zilvia Junkie

urmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant futureurmyhero4now has a brilliant future
im gonna caravan with henry(yarou) and prolly ayuaddict im my vip q45..ahahaha.