Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2009, 05:20 PM   #1
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
!!! STOLEN !!! - Nardi 330mm Classic black - Cal State Long Beach

I hate thieves... I really do... but i'm not the type to hold a grudge... so if you know who took it, let me know... i'll give you the steering wheel... I just want to punch that douche bag in the face... really!!! At this point I don't care much about the wheel, its just if you take something from me you'll have to pay... obviously since it was stolen, someone can't pay up for it... then a punch in the face would work for me...

So here's what happened:

My girl borrowed my car... parked it at the parking structure at Cal State Long Beach. She had left the steering wheel in the car before and it never got stolen. She usually takes it with her to class but the one time she was running late and left it, some douche bag took it. Since he didn't take the radio or break my window all you get is a punch in the face and you keep the wheel. But really, who carries a coat hanger with them to school everyday? I mean, that's how you must have broken into my car w/o breaking anything, right?

This is how the steering wheel look like:

This is how my car looks like in case you witnessed someone breaking into my car:

Just man up and tell me you took the wheel, let me punch you in the face and post it up at the forums and you get to keep the wheel... matter of fact I'll even give you $5 for a bandage after i'm done with your face...

I AM SERIOUS!