Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-04-2011, 08:31 PM   #31
Catch240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Catch240 is on the path to ruinCatch240 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
Im sorry but white people will NEVER understand what its like to have to deal with situations like this.

I thought we agreed to play with red decks...damn
Catch240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2011, 09:17 PM   #32
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
My mom has child abandonment or some such charge on her record because she left my little sister in a bookstore reading books for 15 minutes while she went to the store next door.
It is ironic because that was shortly after they returned from Europe where it was completely normal for my sister to ride the bus or walk around the city by herself wherever she wanted.
My family is OEM white.
Im sure that was because someone took it upon themselves to get involved in your moms ahit and call the cops. The cops werent in there looking for little white kids reading. That has nothing to do with the cops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Junky View Post
SMH..

For a damn reason, cops don't go snatchin up little kids, wtf? You people serious?

Police are persons empowered to enforce the law, protect property and reduce civildisorder. To me that guy was causing a civil disorder. Obviously something was wrong, because have all you heard personally of children being arrested by cops? Don't lie, you know never heard of it, because i'm sure most of you actually take care of your kids.

I can't believe you all are praising him like he's some political activist, so what if he's studied some law, doesn't hide the fact what he was obviously trying to do with his camera.
yeah cops never fuck with little kids.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_Ig34hQQXo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnhHCf6Fdfs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAWZUD7hgF8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5YqND_pKzE&feature=related

How can you sit there and say we are taking sides when you dont know the whole story yourself? your just speculating.
So what since the kid is black he must have done something to get the cops called?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch240 View Post

I thought we agreed to play with red decks...damn
I didnt pull any card.
Fact: A man will never know what its like being a woman and going through the experience of pregnancy.

Fact: A white American will NEVER have any inkling as to what its like to go through life in a country founded and built on racism against their race.

Call it what you want, but those are FACTS.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:33 PM   #33
Mikey McFly
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Mikey McFly is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBandiTx View Post
That was deep, anyone know where yu can yu find all those laws he was talking about though? thats really intresting.
Really dude? Shouldn't this be fresh in your head since you just graduated high school?
Mikey McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 10:22 PM   #34
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey McFly View Post
Really dude? Shouldn't this be fresh in your head since you just graduated high school?
Not if he went to public school.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:00 AM   #35
wonpoo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
wonpoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
they dont teach you shiit in high school anymore...especially your rights and how to protect them.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:50 AM   #36
240sxowner
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
240sxowner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I just don't understand why the cops wouldn't give him a reason for detaining his son. They just stood they're like dumb shits and didn't even explain anything. You'd think they'd at least just make up something even if they didn't have anything on him. NO intelligent rebutle was made with or without law. Doesn't surprise me though considering the amount of education an induvidual has to attain to become an officer....it was actually dissapointing.

I think both sides could have handled the situation better, although i will say that the fathers reaction was mostly justified.
240sxowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:01 AM   #37
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
The police officers understood that in most cases, when being recorded - saying nothing at all will do you a whole shitload more good.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:16 AM   #38
240sxowner
Leaky Injector

240sxowner is an unknown quantity at this point
Maybe So...but even still, it didnt seem like they even tried to cooperate with the man or even make an attempt to explain the situation. Im almost positive that the parent of a child has the right to know why they're child has been detained by law enforcement. It makes it look like their was something to hide.
240sxowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:57 AM   #39
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
The video starts at an odd time.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 05:02 AM   #40
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Fact: A white American will NEVER have any inkling as to what its like to go through life in a country founded and built on racism against their race.

my bad bro, didnt know you were around then to experience it either

dude sounds like an idiot. sure he had a leg to stand on, but he didnt have to sound like a fanatic idiot doing it.
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:02 AM   #41
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:

Being white in America is the most disadvantageous colour one can be here. On top of that, everyone is constantly trying to make you feel guilty for having the richest most awesome heritage.

Last edited by Matej; 08-05-2011 at 08:04 AM..
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 08:29 AM   #42
Speed Junky
Leaky Injector

Speed Junky is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
Catching cops power tripping, breaking laws they are meant to protect and uphold, and bending said laws to their discretion? You're totally right.

You have no idea what really happened, you were not there.

Quote:
yeah cops never fuck with little kids.
How can you sit there and say we are taking sides when you dont know the whole story yourself? your just speculating.
So what since the kid is black he must have done something to get the cops called?
Look back at my post, I said personally. If you're gonna respond to my post, atleast read it.
Speed Junky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:37 PM   #43
NissanEnthus
Zilvia Addict

NissanEnthus is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
SMH..

For a damn reason, cops don't go snatchin up little kids, wtf? You people serious?

Police are persons empowered to enforce the law, protect property and reduce civildisorder. To me that guy was causing a civil disorder. Obviously something was wrong, because have all you heard personally of children being arrested by cops? Don't lie, you know never heard of it, because i'm sure most of you actually take care of your kids.

I can't believe you all are praising him like he's some political activist, so what if he's studied some law, doesn't hide the fact what he was obviously trying to do with his camera.
You serious? No one takes a child without parental consent....No one not even the police are taking my child away...who knows why they took him in the first place but seriously WTF are they gonna do with a nine year old in their possesion?

You must not have kids or your parents didint give a damn about you.
NissanEnthus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 12:59 PM   #44
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2 quick things.

1)If the cops had ANY reason to hold the kid they would have. The fact that they had nothing to say means they knew they stepped in it.

2)95% of white people will never truly know and understand what it's like to be a person of color in America. You can try to pull your reverse racism card all day long but it's still bs. No one is blaming you personally but when you try and act like we just made that shit up you are reinforcing that racism and your actions are just as wrong as the bigoted cops that pull us over for being brown.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:09 PM   #45
mkezzo16
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mkezzo16 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
SMH..

Obviously your not black, and have not been harassed by law enforcement for no particular reason. He was not causing civil disorder as to why the officers took no action against him. People always classify someone who knows the complete extent of law and is willing to use it against authorities as causing civil unrest, same as when the black panthers were carrying around guns legally and law enforcement couldn't do anything about it.
mkezzo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:37 PM   #46
NissanEnthus
Zilvia Addict

Sure we dont know the whole story on this video but you also cant defend the police as they just like any other human on earth make decisions...and guess what they F(&^@K up just like everyone else....

Just as wakeBHR and others have stated not all officers are "heros" or become officers because they want to help people but because its a job they decided to persue.

If I wanted to be an officer I would APPLY to go into cities that have high crime rates and try to help, but seriously most cops that apply in counties/cities where major crime is not apparent they are nothing more than ticket writers and just hang out or cruise around to stop people for whatever they please....pretty chill for 55K a year....

Report details misconduct by L.A. County sheriff's deputies - latimes.com
Old 08-05-2011, 01:44 PM   #47
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
55K a year plus full retirement for most law enforcement grunts.
Old 08-05-2011, 01:55 PM   #48
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^ thats because the average life expectancy for a retired officer is 5 years.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:14 PM   #49
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

I'd like to see something official backing that claim up. That sounds just like the bs the firemen say about their outrageous pay and retirement.
Old 08-05-2011, 02:36 PM   #50
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
my bad bro, didnt know you were around then to experience it either

dude sounds like an idiot. sure he had a leg to stand on, but he didnt have to sound like a fanatic idiot doing it.
WTF is that supposed to mean. Like the civil right movement ended racism? What is wrong with people and American history? Did you know that interracial marriage (black and white) was just legalized in 1967? so your telling me that people that grew up in the early 60's where we were still being called Ni__ers in over half the country, are now all of a sudden cool with black folks?
There is no racism left in our country?
Is the KKK illegal? No but they sure shut down the black panther party.
How do you know when your in the ghetto part of a city? You hit MLK boulevard and all the liquor stores and billboards for alcohol and cigarettes start.

Im sorry but if you think black people these days in America dont have to deal with racism you need to watch DR.Phil or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Interracial marriage in the United States has been fully legal in all U.S. states since the 1967 Supreme Court decision that deemed anti-miscegenation laws unconstitutional, with many states choosing to legalize interracial marriage at much earlier dates.

U.S States, by the date of repeal of anti-miscegenation laws:
Gray - No laws passed
Green - Repealed before 1887
Yellow - Repealed from 1948 to 1967
Red - Overturned on 12 June 1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Being white in America is the most disadvantageous colour one can be here. On top of that, everyone is constantly trying to make you feel guilty for having the richest most awesome heritage.
This coming from a EUROPEAN, your not even american are you?
I was born and raised here. And if you think that being white puts you at a disadvantage in this country then your just plain wrong. "Nearly two years after the recession’s official end, black unemployment remains at 16.1 percent compared to the 8 percent of white Americans unable to find work."
Personally i think being an illegal Latino here is the best demographic at the moment. All the benefits none of the responsibility.

If you think starting wars, destroying civilizations, crusading for religion, and enslaving entire races is richest and most awesome you have some serious issues. But I guess if your of European decent (which includes Spanish and Portugese) than that IS your history so I guess you could be proud of it because you dont really have a choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DS562 View Post
^ thats because the average life expectancy for a retired officer is 5 years.
what do you think the average life expectancy is for a black male aged 13-30 living in a "Urban area"?
and dont give me that "just move out of the ghetto bullshit."

our life expectancy is already 4 years shorter than the average white male.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 08-05-2011, 02:42 PM   #51
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Aren't most firefighters volunteers.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:48 PM   #52
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
Aren't most firefighters volunteers.
Are you serious?
Old 08-05-2011, 02:50 PM   #53
Wake
Premium Member

LOL that is pretty funny.

Its actually really hard to become a firefighter, a buddy of mine just went through it. The easiest way to get in tho, is by becoming a volunteer and working your way up the ladder.

My buddy went EMT first and then wildfires.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 08-05-2011, 03:11 PM   #54
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
dude may know some shit,. but id say it was about 75% fact and 25% bullshit rambling. Try to tell me im not a legal citizen, i was born in this fuckin country.
Old 08-05-2011, 03:48 PM   #55
SoBay240guy
Zilvia Member

SoBay240guy is an unknown quantity at this point
WakeBHR...seriously STFU you seem to be reasonable some days but sit down and eat a bag of STFU...

drag racism into every situation and that's what it becomes, quit axing and start asking and you'll see where the frustration goes. remove yourself from the stereotype and the stereotype quits getting applied,

I am a MAN, black white purple WTF ever, I don't whine about what happened once,

Change the things you can't accept,
Accept the things you cannot change,
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE....

and this country wasn't built on racism, we didn't invent slavery, and if the africans hadn't sold europeans africans, there wouldn't have been any to buy...true story, don't cry bro...

Morgan freeman may have said it best when he pointed out that no-one can make you do anything you are not a willing party to, (he's black) and that was in reference (directly) to slavery.

I'm sure the cops had said their piece long before the camera started rolling, or it was edited for convenience, anyone else catch him calling his kid an imbecile as he walked in the door...tell me the kid was innocent, he didn't even hug the kid or be grateful he was "out of harms way" you guys are so gullible
Old 08-05-2011, 05:13 PM   #56
NissanEnthus
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoBay240guy View Post
remove yourself from the stereotype and the stereotype quits getting applied,
I didnt throw the racial card and although I disagree the vid may not be racially motivated but no one will ever know....All Wake is trying to prove is racism is still aparent in this country.
but when you to say this: "remove yourself from the stereotype and the stereotype quits getting applied" WTF??

That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard....let me know what race you are and how you "REMOVE your stereotype"....In any racists persons eyes you still are the stereotype....

I'm hispanic and when I was 22 I drove a 1997 Nissan Maxima to apply at JEGS wharehouse facility here in orange county....I didnt have a bald head and in College at the time. I got pulled over at while at a stop making a left. Before the cop even asked for my regis/insr. he straight out told me the only reason he pulled me over was because he smelled marijuana in the air!! So he called like 4 other units told me to get out of the car cuffed and sat me on the curb like a criminal until they ran sacked my car making a mess of my car. One cop found a heater hose in my trunk that I replaced on the car and asked me if I had Hydraulics on the car??? WTF my trunk was all empty except for that hose!! Then because I didnt have my current insurance card did not allow me to take my car and THEY MOVED IT to a parking lot and a copt sat there and watched it for 3 hours making sure I did not come back get the car!!! If that aint racism or STEREOTYPING let me know how I can remove it.....You need to SFTU
Old 08-05-2011, 05:24 PM   #57
RB180sxChris
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
RB180sxChris is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!win!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
RB180sxChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #58
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:

what do you think the average life expectancy is for a black male aged 13-30 living in a "Urban area"?
and dont give me that "just move out of the ghetto bullshit."

our life expectancy is already 4 years shorter than the average white male.
my statement has nothing to do with your racial battle. i was stating a simple fact.

Kingkilburn, if you sit down and listen to what officers who take pride in their work have seen and been through, youd understand what the stress is like. especially now that EVERYBODY hates the police and will take any little action to sue, and now have the technology to record your every action. much like the OP. you could even go as far as to call it racist.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:35 PM   #59
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
hugs his son in the end... like in the movies.

guy, stfu.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 05:59 PM   #60
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Quail
Quote:
Im sorry but white people will NEVER understand what its like to have to deal with situations like this.
I've tried to explain this to my girlfriend, but I think her mind is too innocent to understand. I guess I should be thankful for that.

It's just extremely frustrating when people can't understand this concept.