Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 05-04-2011, 06:06 PM   #301
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
So wait, just because Pblesh doesnt agree in the war, you guys are gonna hammer him down for it? How many of you guys have been deployed in some FOB, where you get excited because you got a fucking portapottie instead of you digging a fucking hole on the ground? He has made sacrifices that some of us may never understand. Deployments will suck the living shit out of you and put more strain on your family than anything else. Army has the highest suicide and divorce rate for a reason. He has put in his time and if he decided to stay in, not because he is patriotic, but instead support his damn family...WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE HIM?!?!

"I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Who the hell ever said that you have to be patriotic to serve in the military? We may serve for many reasons, with no regards on what branch you may be in, but we all signed the same dotted line and we all took the same fucking Oath.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #302
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
They're releasing pictures from inside the compound. What's up with that helicopter rotor, and the green squirt gun?

Inside bin Laden's Compound
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 07:46 PM   #303
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
damn! those last 4 pics were pretty gnarly
Old 05-05-2011, 09:34 AM   #304
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
So wait, just because Pblesh doesnt agree in the war, you guys are gonna hammer him down for it? How many of you guys have been deployed in some FOB, where you get excited because you got a fucking portapottie instead of you digging a fucking hole on the ground? He has made sacrifices that some of us may never understand. Deployments will suck the living shit out of you and put more strain on your family than anything else. Army has the highest suicide and divorce rate for a reason. He has put in his time and if he decided to stay in, not because he is patriotic, but instead support his damn family...WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE HIM?!?!

"I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

Who the hell ever said that you have to be patriotic to serve in the military? We may serve for many reasons, with no regards on what branch you may be in, but we all signed the same dotted line and we all took the same fucking Oath.

His initial retarded rant served no purpose other than to undermine the work that was accomplished, throwing around conspiracy theories.

Also, some one who enrolls for money vs. some one who enrolls because they actually believe in the cause are definately on two different levels. We didnt say he didn't see some shit. We didn't say he didnt have a hard time.... and up until one of his most recent posts, it didnt sound like it was his choice at all to serve over seas.

While I will tip my hat to that kind of person, im not going to go sucking any of their dicks. They didn't choose to fight. They chose a paycheck,.

Kindly GTFO.

@Zombie - I saw those things yesterday, pretty interesting huh? Anyone know what they used to detonate the helo?

Last edited by daryl337; 05-05-2011 at 10:18 AM..
daryl337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:20 AM   #305
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post

I'm with Ray.

I remember when we, the US of fucking A, used to be tolerant and understanding of other's viewpoints, valid or not. I also remember respecting other's points of views because it was different than ours. And I also remember that the US is one giant mixing pot of different cultures with differing opinions on the same subject matter.

So what if someone enlists for their own reasons?
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 11:59 AM   #306
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
We arent calling him a commie or anything, and im not saying I plan on hunting him down to the end of time. But I am saying that I am not going to hold him on the high horse he wants to be on. Commanding respect for essentially having your own selfish reasons for joining is different.

I understand your position that people need to be tolerant. I'm being tolerant. If he wanted to do that, its his perogative and im not going to start an "anti pblesh" campaign.

I will however, refuse to (under my right) give him the respect he is commanding on grounds that I do not think it is right to lump himself in with people who actually signed up for the job for unselfish reasons.

While he may get a smidgen of respect, hes not getting all of it.

-edit-

You may also want to read the above posts where I addressed my thoughts to him about this stance, and while we both may disagree with eachother I think we are being fairly reasonable compared to the "F U" "No u" stuff that was happening a few pages back.
Old 05-05-2011, 12:45 PM   #307
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
I saw those posts. I'm glad you both have the civility in you to do so. Some of the other dickwads though need to get their heads out of their asses.

Back to the matter at hand, I think our government should produce or procure some kind of proof, aside from pictures of his corpse, to satiate the people. We really don't need to be parading around pictures of his corpse. We aren't monsters.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:21 PM   #308
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

I think that is part of the issue... I also heard down a grapevine that the actual killing of OBL may have been execution style... that is, "on your knees no mercy" style killing.

If that is the case, releasing photography which evidences this may only infuriate supporters of his cause, further increasing his martyr image.
Old 05-05-2011, 09:15 PM   #309
SochBAT
Post Whore!

I am glad that those who got closure on this subject did. I really just hope more people realize that the potential threats aren't over.

I also feel that we do NOT need to be world police.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:58 AM   #310
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

I personally think all of our military attention should be brought upon Snooki.

She needs to disappear.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #311
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Can I lead the brigade?
Old 05-06-2011, 03:19 PM   #312
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

Absolutely. Just don't take all the credit for the idea. ;D
Old 05-06-2011, 06:41 PM   #313
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl337 View Post
Anyone know what they used to detonate the helo?
Flare in the gas tank.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:49 AM   #314
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Been a while since I poked my head in this thread, not sure if this has been posted yet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlOIy6QEbes
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 01:55 PM   #315
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
zombiewolf513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #316
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Yeah, I presonally think it's wrong to celebrate his death but I'm not gonna go so far as to tell other ppl how they should feel about it or how they should respond to it. Fukdatshit...

But I certainly don't mind poking fun at it though...
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 11:05 PM   #317
Pblesh85
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
Pblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of lightPblesh85 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Dude I was not asking or commanding respect for my service...

Just saying most of the people do not know why they are celebrating that some asshole is dead. And that its for stupid reasons. As well as why is everyone now all of a sudden on the oboma band wagon, after trashing him for the last 3 years ?? *answer- fanboy status*

Thats all...

Do you suffer from vaginal dryness...
Pblesh85 is offline   Reply With Quote