Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 12-26-2010, 11:35 AM   #91
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
When nothing happens I will just laugh in the faces of all the Y2k/niberu/2012 jackasses.

If you want to change the world it starts and ends with yourself.
THATS WHAT I'M SAYING!!! We need to wake up! drives me crazy that I heard on the radio that they are looking for new places to drill for oil... sigh. FU**

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismoracingsx View Post
Go take the 240 for a drive, what else?

The volcanoes are interesting enough, but what I find fascinating are the rather large sink holes that have swallowed city blocks, cars, and playgrounds..
Sinkholes Appearing Around China, Chinese Netizen Reactions – chinaSMACK
Sinkhole swallows school playground in China
Florida sinkhole swallows car, endangers condominium | ksdk.com | St. Louis, MO

and of course the big one that happened...still waiting for the mole people to emerge..
Guatemala Sinkhole Is MASSIVE, Swallows Building (PICTURE)
condo one is fake, I didn't see the car. But that is serious! kinda creepy. I would expect something to come out of those.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 til 3 View Post
Someone doesnt pay attention to whats going on in the world? It has been noted by a large group of scientist that in the last decade there have been a noticable increase in disasters.

And if you pay attention to weather patterns... shit is bonkers all over the world.

just 2 weeks ago where i live there was 55* weather one day... and -12* the next. Thats not very natural and i cant event think of a time that it's ever happen before around here.

as for disasters... man get your head out of your ass and look around. Shits going down left and right and killing hundreds of thousands of people(this year alone) But I see that as a good thing.

not cool, to see it as a good thing. But just these last two wweeks alone the temo has gone bananas. Which I might add is normal New Orleans weather. 65 degrees then 50 40 30 degrees. This is during december alone. one day it sunny then storms for days. it's crazy down here. hard to predict weather. never know what to wear. well most of the time anyway. AND REMEMBER KIDS: it happens in the desert all the time. DEath by heat during the day, death at night by cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Don't spread misinformation.
Mars' metallic core solidified and stopped rotating. This caused it to lose it's magnetic field which in turn allowed it's atmosphere to be blown off by solar radiation.

It's downfall had NOTHING to do with warming.

I don't even see how you could misconstrue that. It is a frozen planet.
LOL. I give him An A for creativity LOL.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2010, 01:15 AM   #92
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i wish we could all stop worrying about religion, and this kind of bullshit, and war, and all get together and make an awesome brain-to-matrix techno afterlife kind of thing. ensure your place in the afterlife, invest in the matrix
Old 12-28-2010, 06:35 AM   #93
superbike81
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
superbike81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I think that may be coming in the future, but it may be a while. I hope the religious ideals of our world don't stop it either, that would suck. It would be awesome to make a digital working copy of our brain and transfer that into a robot. True immortality.

I just hope it doesn't run on Windows. Blue Screen of DEATH would take on a whole new meaning. LOL.
superbike81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:00 AM   #94
rc1honda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
rc1honda is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
i wish we could all stop worrying about religion, and this kind of bullshit, and war, and all get together and make an awesome brain-to-matrix techno afterlife kind of thing. ensure your place in the afterlife, invest in the matrix
I am more worried about the collapse of the US dollar more then anything else. But there is already a thread for that i think.

As far as 2012 and the Mayan long count some people seem confused. The long count helped track the progress of the Earth in relation to the middle of the Milky Way galaxy. Our solar system orbits the super massive black hole in the center of our galaxy. Much like how the Earth orbits our Sun.

The long count is just the end of the orbit. It is a huge celestial event but as far as any significant change to our terrestrial lives it really has no effect.

Whats really amazing is how the mayans even had a grasp of this without supercomputers and satellite telescopes. I true scientific feat from a pre-historic civilization.
rc1honda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:35 PM   #95
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
fuck all that, im with busteds13

we should all get tron slots and battle it out in the after life
Old 01-04-2011, 03:55 PM   #96
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
This has nothing to do with 2012 but I didn't feel it was worth starting a new thread.

500 More Red-Winged Blackbirds Found Dead in Louisiana

"Four days after an estimated 4,000 to 5,000 red-winged blackbirds fell from the sky in Beebe, Ark., about 500 more dead birds were found lying lifeless on a quarter-mile-long stretch of highway in Pointe Coupee Parish in Louisiana."

I just found it kind of creepy. and watching the segment from when it was on the news reminds me of the beginning of one of those end of the world zombie type movies.

Imagine working on your car and all of a sudden you see a shit load of birds falling from the sky. Or even just walking down the street.

weird.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:06 PM   #97
TurboSE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
TurboSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
So, has everyone who believes this stuff already maxed out their credit cards, bought new GT-Rs started having unprotected sex?

If not, then you don't believe it.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:10 PM   #98
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboSE View Post
So, has everyone who believes this stuff already maxed out their credit cards, bought new GT-Rs started having unprotected sex?

Unprotected sex check with my girl, owe lots of debt check, Gtr no check.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:11 PM   #99
chucky norris
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
chucky norris is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chucky norris
Quote:

hahaha i was thinking the same thing

i just don't want to get herpes
Old 01-05-2011, 12:26 PM   #100
TurboSE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
TurboSE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucky norris View Post
hahaha i was thinking the same thing

i just don't want to get herpes

But you're only gonna have them for a year until the world ends, right?
Old 01-06-2011, 03:29 PM   #101
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
So yeah more about the birds mysteriously falling out of the sky, a couple hours before new years....Thats pretty wild...>No Explanations were given....Also about 100,000 fish were found dead in the same state about 170 miles apart...

Creeeppy
Old 01-06-2011, 04:04 PM   #102
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
The government is behind all this stuff lol.

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
boobs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 08:16 PM   #103
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dat411kid View Post
So yeah more about the birds mysteriously falling out of the sky, a couple hours before new years....Thats pretty wild...>No Explanations were given....Also about 100,000 fish were found dead in the same state about 170 miles apart...

Creeeppy
It was interesting watching some videos online about the incident. They said it was weather related, possibly lighting...... yet the people sent to clean up the streets are wearing hazmat suits.lol. that will definitely make people feel safe.
Old 01-12-2011, 12:06 AM   #104
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
They are wearing hazmat suits because wild birds carry a lot of shit that you don't want to catch and when you don't yet know why they died you REALLY don't want to catch it.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:04 PM   #105
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
just prepare for a change in the world
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:53 AM   #106
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Earth is winning ya'll. We need to destroy it before it destroys us. Drill baby drill.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 03:23 AM   #107
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:43 PM   #108
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
/\I fail to see the funny or irony.
Old 01-16-2011, 05:05 PM   #109
iHateMySilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
iHateMySilvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
we never landed on the moon!

NaVanBrosガレ​​ージLtd,Co.
iHateMySilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:09 PM   #110
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
i went to a Lutheran high school, so a lot of my facebook friends are religious. a couple days after the bird thing, one of them suggested that the rapture is coming. lol'd.
Old 01-17-2011, 02:36 AM   #111
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

The rapture happened in 1971 but Jesus said fuck it and left without us.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:14 AM   #112
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
My theory on the bird/fish thing is that a cloud of some poisonous substance was floating in the sky, most likely the result of human doing. A flock of birds flew through it causing many of them to eventually fall out of the sky, and a couple of hundred miles away it rained down making its way into the water and killing fish.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 05:22 AM   #113
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
My theory on the bird/fish thing is that a cloud of some poisonous substance was floating in the sky, most likely the result of human doing. A flock of birds flew through it causing many of them to eventually fall out of the sky, and a couple of hundred miles away it rained down making its way into the water and killing fish.

it had to be.

but seriously, that is pretty damn weird.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:45 PM   #114
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

What's weird is hermaphroditic birds and fish in Lake Mead from birth control hormones washed down from Las Vegas.
Old 01-22-2011, 06:22 PM   #115
Cerberus21
Leaky Injector

Cerberus21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
But you're only gonna have them for a year until the world ends, right?
just make sure after you get it you spread that around-
Cerberus21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 09:25 AM   #116
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
hahahahahaha! I can't believe how much money is made off dumb ass people! All this shit always happens we've just populated the Earth more to experience everything dynamically. Also our technology is up there so we're just monitoring everything more because we can.
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:30 PM   #117
boobs13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
boobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Do you guys believe about this illuminati shit. That's going to happen later in life

FOR SALE: DOHC maf, KA down pipe and SR A/C pump like new pm me for price.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
cars are like beer, they all do the same thing, and we each prefer our own flavor...
boobs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 05:43 PM   #118
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
The fish was a naturaly boom-bust sort of thing. They have die-offs in that area every year. This year was larger than most, but it has happened before.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 06:11 PM   #119
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
on a religious side note: the bible mentions that the generation that see's the rising of the fig tree will not pass. background: israel is referred to in the bible numerous times as a fig tree, a generation is between 25-140 years. israel became a nation in 1948 after 2000 years of not being one. put it all together; the end of times is at most 140 years after 1948? im not saying its true just throwing out some stuff i've researched and discussed before.
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 03:42 AM   #120
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

And religious nuts have been calling for the end of times since before Nero's death.