Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
mexican immigration thread

i totally don't give a shit, they can all come over if they want.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:29 PM   #2
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Are you talking about ILLEGAL or LEGAL immigration?

Legal, yeah they can all come over too I don't mind.

Illegal however, I would shoot every single one that tried. Taking advatage of all our shit costing the taxpayers millions
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:33 PM   #3
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
plenty of stupid things cost taxpayers millions, but mexicans seem to be the only one everyone would like to murder.
really don't see why somebody looking for freedom and opportunity should be murdered.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:34 PM   #4
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
idk who the hell would want to come over,
esp with the economy in the shitter these days.

well maybe texas aint so bad.
unemployment was like 12.6% last i read.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:38 PM   #5
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Well I agree, there are plenty of stupid things that cost taxpayers millions. There are debates for those as well, this is specifically a debate on mexican immigration. Someone looking for freedom and opportunity, sneaking and getting free shit while others have to pay is not freedom and opportunity.

If a sandwich shop gave out free sandwiches to those whom are mexican, and you had to pay for one (not being of mexican decent) wouldn't you be pretty ticked off? Just because they are looking for freedom and opportunity doesn't mean they should get free healthcare and social security and drivers licenses and all that financial aiding.

Whatever happened to equality?
Old 01-10-2010, 09:39 PM   #6
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
Are you talking about ILLEGAL or LEGAL immigration?

Legal, yeah they can all come over too I don't mind.

Illegal however, I would shoot every single one that tried. Taking advatage of all our shit costing the taxpayers millions

......ever poked your head in the drive thrue window of your favorite fast food spot? well odds are there ILLEGAL immigrants making your food...people stocking food at supermarkets, yup them too....they all work with illegal papers but make no doubt about it they also pay taxes...so i guess you can say there paying double taxes right? they probably work harder than you and make less...all they want is to make a living to support there family...if you have any mexican friends go and shoot there parents then! odds are there parents are hella illegal.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:42 PM   #7
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

trust me RONMCDON its shittier over there.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:46 PM   #8
BustedS13
Post Whore!

what are all these free things illegal immigrants are getting?
Old 01-10-2010, 09:47 PM   #9
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
what are all these free things illegal immigrants are getting?
haha! yea i want to know too.....reperations???
Old 01-10-2010, 09:48 PM   #10
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dOMEmE View Post
......ever poked your head in the drive thrue window of your favorite fast food spot? well odds are there ILLEGAL immigrants making your food...people stocking food at supermarkets, yup them too....they all work with illegal papers but make no doubt about it they also pay taxes...so i guess you can say there paying double taxes right? they probably work harder than you and make less...all they want is to make a living to support there family...if you have any mexican friends go and shoot there parents then! odds are there parents are hella illegal.
Just to make this clear I'm not going to shoot anyone, I was just useing that term to get a point across.

A lot of the illegal immigrants do not pay taxes at all though, and thats what makes people very angry.

Working harder than me? I've worked in a warehouse in Santa Ana, CA where 90% of the workers there were of mexican decent, and I'm sure almost all of them were illegal. I worked just as much as the hardest mexican working there (100+ hours for 2 weeks).

I'm sure I have some friends parents that are illegal, or their grandparents
Old 01-10-2010, 09:50 PM   #11
PinkPanther
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
PinkPanther is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PinkPanther
food and shelter in our jails, courtesy of you and me.
PinkPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:52 PM   #12
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkPanther View Post
there are quite a few people in jail for no reason that i do not care to pay for. people in jail for simple possession/use of marijuana come to mind. i'd wager there are more people serving time for marijuana-related "crimes" than illegal immigrants in jail.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:58 PM   #13
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

you do know that the prison population is like 60% black right? then mexican then white...and the other % is "other"...

and shelter!? wtf...like 20 people live under one roof in a mexican household...shelter here in LA is mostly for black people and the cracked out white people...SKIDROW in la, you should visit it sometime...
Old 01-10-2010, 09:59 PM   #14
PinkPanther
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
there are quite a few people in jail for no reason that i do not care to pay for. people in jail for simple possession/use of marijuana come to mind. i'd wager there are more people serving time for marijuana-related "crimes" than illegal immigrants in jail.
Agreed. Maybe we need to stop buying so many goods from China and have them produced in jails.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:01 PM   #15
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Just to make this clear I'm not going to shoot anyone, I was just useing that term to get a point across.

A lot of the illegal immigrants do not pay taxes at all though, and thats what makes people very angry.

Working harder than me? I've worked in a warehouse in Santa Ana, CA where 90% of the workers there were of mexican decent, and I'm sure almost all of them were illegal. I worked just as much as the hardest mexican working there (100+ hours for 2 weeks).

I'm sure I have some friends parents that are illegal, or their grandparents
i did say probably, im a warehouse worker too......and honestly i doubt its alot of immigrants that dont pay taxes....most of them got smart and got fake papers to work and pay taxes to get there tax returns....
Old 01-10-2010, 10:11 PM   #16
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Whatever happened to equality?
It was never supposed to be about equality of things, just rights. Everyone has equal right to get what everyone else has, they've just got to work for it. That goes for people of all colors, races etc. Supporting people who needed help was never meant to go higher then it needed, but we can all see how that has turned out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:21 PM   #17
Killa_D
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (39)
Killa_D can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
i did say probably, im a warehouse worker too......and honestly i doubt its alot of immigrants that dont pay taxes....most of them got smart and got fake papers to work and pay taxes to get there tax returns....
Even then most illegals don't even do tax returns so ever wonder where all that money goes? Why do you think the government doesn't give a shit about illegal people? Do you seriously think the government doesn't know where illegal people work/live? hell yeah they do they just benefit way to much. What happens when an illegal gets into trouble you may ask, (crimes, DUI, and other shit) their asses get sent back to where ever they come from. Most people are just way too ignorant and don't know better.
Killa_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:25 PM   #18
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I understand they are just seeking a better life but I think they should at least pay taxes like everyone else since they enjoy all the benefits of the welfare system, food stamps, etc. especially since america is going bankrupt lol

then again there's a lot of lazy ass americans and their welfare fraud...at least a lot of the illegal immigrants are hard workers.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:26 PM   #19
RB24_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
RB24_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Everyone is a immigrant if you think about it. It doesnt matter who moves here or in any other place, aslong as they respect the laws of the countries they immigrate to. Every race has crimminals, the poorer their surroundings are then the more chances they have to become crimials.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:27 PM   #20
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa_D View Post
Even then most illegals don't even do tax returns so ever wonder where all that money goes? Why do you think the government doesn't give a shit about illegal people? Do you seriously think the government doesn't know where illegal people work/live? hell yeah they do they just benefit way to much. What happens when an illegal gets into trouble you may ask, (crimes, DUI, and other shit) their asses get sent back to where ever they come from. Most people are just way too ignorant and don't know better.
i bet you a hundreed bucks that legal people do more crimes than illegal people.....
Old 01-10-2010, 10:29 PM   #21
PinkPanther
Zilvia Junkie

LOL them being here illegally is a felony within itself. But youre right
Old 01-10-2010, 10:32 PM   #22
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
i would like to trade the ones that where born here and raised corrupt to the ones that want a good life and do good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:33 PM   #23
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
trust me RONMCDON its shittier over there.

Its shitty over there if you are poor. Otherwise if you have money you live a life similer or better than the US....
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:34 PM   #24
RB24_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
i bet you a hundreed bucks that legal people do more crimes than illegal people.....
I agree because Illegal people are careful and they do not want to get deported.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:36 PM   #25
PinkPanther
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
Its shitty over there if you are poor. Otherwise if you have money you live a life similer or better than the US....
Untill you are kidnapped and murdered.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:44 PM   #26
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
92% of mexico is poor......

Quote:
Untill you are kidnapped and murdered.
and yes you are right on this one...lol..tourist get there ass kidnapped and they dont live there, imagine how scared the rich natives are. if i was rich in another country i would not live in fear everyday of my life,ill just move my happy rich ass to the US...and by doing that its making there country of origin even poorer...
Old 01-10-2010, 10:45 PM   #27
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

LOL..true on that..but you got what i ment...
Old 01-10-2010, 10:52 PM   #28
RB24_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Thats what I mean. If they come here then the best way is to legally. But if life in their country becomes too hard then I understand. I dont mind Illegal people because I know most come here for a better life. Just like every single one of your ancestors did. USA is made from immigration.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:01 PM   #29
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB24_S14 View Post
Thats what I mean. If they come here then the best way is to legally. But if life in their country becomes too hard then I understand. I dont mind Illegal people because I know most come here for a better life. Just like every single one of your ancestors did. USA is made from immigration.
correctomundo

that's the extent of my spanish, but i'll probably learn more in my lifetime. it's a pretty hot language honestly.
Old 01-10-2010, 11:02 PM   #30
RB24_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
92% of mexico is poor......

and yes you are right on this one...lol..tourist get there ass kidnapped and they dont live there, imagine how scared the rich natives are. if i was rich in another country i would not live in fear everyday of my life,ill just move my happy rich ass to the US...and by doing that its making there country of origin even poorer...

lol. Trust me it isnt that way. Im Ecuadorian and I lived there for 8 years and the people are wayyyyy nicer then here. They respect you and they wont kidnap you unless you wave a big stack of $100 bills at them and flick them off..lol. Seriously.