Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-24-2010, 03:54 PM   #181
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
A migrant worker can be credited with the shredded lettuce we get in bags. Just interesting info lol. Imagine a taco without shredded lettuce?!

As long as they are going through legal channels to enter the country, I see no problem with immigrants from anywhere. But at least try to learn english. I mean, if I move to China, I wouldnt be upset if they didn't have English written underneath Mandarin on menus and signs lol. I'd attempt to learn it.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2010, 04:32 PM   #182
ono
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ono is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
all i have to say is i hate the bad side of races, they ef everything up, and are usually illegal

asian good, fob/ gangsta wannabe bad
mexican good, beaner that speaks no english, doesn't want to learn, and stand on the side of the street all day or flicks shit in your face in vegas, bad and annoying

white (which i am part white part jap) good, hillbilly hick redneck, soooo bad

and blacks, racy or not, good but straight up hood rats that do nothing but look for fights, join gangs to shoot people they don't know, and just straight up dont do shit for anyone but themselves, bad...

no as far as the illegality, mostly it's just asia and mexico, but i just don't see why we have to protect people that don't contribute to our community

"but they work for cheap!" why do you think our economy is so bad? and OMG HOW DID WE EVER LIFE ON OUR LIVES WITHOUT CHEAP LABOR?! .... we did, without them, shit was good, get over it
ono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 11:50 AM   #183
moocowmoo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (46)
moocowmoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Send a message via AIM to moocowmoo Send a message via Yahoo to moocowmoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
when did i say i had pride for mexico the place?, im USDA home grown American sir, im proud to have my fathers mexican heritage and values, but im not the type to be at any protest bitching and moaning that my home country is in chaos... fuck that shit.

youre right they should...but see everytime ive gone, ive only been to the places that you would never see on T.V. when the ones who are suppose to be there to protect you are the ones helping the bad ones...people have been publicly executed on town squares for fucks sake...its always easy to JUST talk about it, and to have an opinion about something that hasnt affected you... i give its affected you in one way, do i condone the cholo bullshit no, but thats bad parenting, period, you cant make me see it as an immigrant thing, because wtf is the KKK...and nazi lowriders, rowa...etc whites, white gangs, formed decades ago, b4 any of this immigration "problem", and that shit developed from bad parenting, period.

Gangs are development of failed household and poor decisions, not just immigrants, yes i agree spanish ethnicity does make a large portion of it, but i wont agree to is that were the only ones with the problem.

last time there was a group in my fathers village that wanted to rise up (they were around, in the 20's about 10 or so people) that wanted to change the situation, they wanted better for there future, needless to say the second the currupt officials got wind of it...all 3 girls were brutually beaten and raped, the guys had the privates and tounges cut off 2 of the guys who fought back were executed...doubt you even heard anything about that in any newspaper or news channel.

the fact is, the majority of mexico that is pretty much dirt poor, are the ones that live in constant fucking fear for there lives the second they even mention or try organinzing something...do deny that they have small glimpse of happiness, no...but pretty much much the main thing to worry about day by day is how there gonna eat that day...hence there work ethic, they know there is work somewhere that gurantees them a safer tomorrow, food, and shelter...fuck yes there gonna go for it, period...

do i deny that the US doesnt have curruption or anything of the sort, no, id be stupid to think that...but the US is ruled by the corperate dollar, whilst most of mexico is ruled by fear poverty...if you have money in mexico, you have no reason to bitch and moan and want to come here, you still fear of where to go in certain places, but not as much as those who if killed and disposed of no one would question it...

i dont condone it, its wrong, but i wouldnt stop someone from tryin to live a btter life and getting his/her citizen ship...if its someone who wants to rape the country i live in, you bet your ass ill deport them myself...

America has the habit of getting seriously involved when it seriously affects our freedom and the way of life that we have...

the fact that this has been an "ongoing problem" for years, and the border is still under staffed, and its a current day to day process, tells me that america, or atleast Corperate america, has no big issue with it happening, there getting cheap labor, getting to tax the labor that has unredeamable SSN, and making a bigger profit.

do i feel sympathy, yes, im human, and seeing as how im from the same ethnicity, it could have been me...thats the part that many people wouldnt be able to understand...

and your right, theres a big humungous difference between being born there, and being ethnicly from there...i dont deny that...it just hits closer to heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideWell View Post
i say build a wall. they can only dig so much before they get caught on the other end.
that would be great, but there must be a reason to why the government hasn't done it... some can say "the economy is bad and we cant afford it"...ok thats nice. but how about when the economy was not bad? did we build up the borders? no.... we didnt. why? because IMO the cheap labor is too valuable for companies and the government to care. they are saving more in opposed to building a wall. and then once the wall is built. losing all the cheap labor. (or the majority of it). that is just what seems like common sense to me.

as for the people who say "fix shit in your own damn country you stupid *insert racial slur here*" there has been small attempts here and there. but guess what happens... they all get killed. the government doesnt give two squirts of piss about the people. why would people try to do that instead of face death.

that being said let me ask you this. if you went to your local city counsel meeting, and the instant you said or did something the counsel members dont like... they kill you in cold blood in front of everyone setting an example out of you... im damn sure MOST people would think twice about saying or doing anything against them at all. its a very "my way or the highway" type situation.

besides the fact the government doesnt give a shit about the people. anyone who thinks the government is truly trying to reach a resolution with the cartels, come on... really.. i hope you realize thats a great thought. but money talks. bribes and being bought out is no different than here. there are two reasons why the people in mexico would help the cartels as opposed to saying no. 1)hold a gun to you or one of your family members heads and say. "do this or die"... or 2) they get payed more and treated better from the cartels ring leaders and runners than from the government.. the drug trade is much too lucrative here in the u.s. and mexico for there to be an end theres too much money in that market. its much like the closing the border idea.... if the government REALLY wanted to dont you think they would? of course they would! do they really NEED to fund some of the programs they do? no... but its all priority. and obviously their priorities are not in homeland security but in shipping troops out all over the world....and someone may say "its your government so take control of it" how often does that happen. i would like to know when someone small made his or her way to the top or higher levels of government to make a great change. i mean. in most cases its purely because you know someone who can put you in that position. and someone trying to work their way up form citizen to something more will quickly learn that it is nearly impossible. i learned this the hard way years ago going to different meetings with people on the board of directors of los angeles county. city cousel members. and representatives of the mayor. etc. those people themselves told me nearly the same thing i just said.... and i was in shock. (mind you i was 12) but it really is a difficult thing to do..

and for the people who say "do it the legal way" i agree. that should be primary. of course. but last time i checked (told by family in mexico) the wait and processing time was like 7 years because of the high demand to get the fuck out of there. and even then. the cost to payoff people to not have to wait 7+ years to leave. IF they dont lose your paperwork. is a hell of a lot more than it is to pay a coyote to sneak you over here.

but if you think about it..... if you need to steal bread from a store to feed your family... would you? of course. another example.... the dust bowl.. they couldnt do a damn thing with their land, so they left because there was no government aid, no possibilities of work or recovery. so they left. and what happend when they reached their destinations? people hated them... so its nothing new even for americans who relocate to other parts of america... so they need to move from somewhere with no opprotunity, to at least somewhere where there is at least a little chance.

YES i understand immigration will not be reformed, but i do believe debates like these are good for people to better understand situations relevant to all of us today. if you can stop them crossing then stop them. if not. then what can you do?
moocowmoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 03:14 PM   #184
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
That is a lot to read.

So I will say this, I am elegal in all countries.

Carry on.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:03 PM   #185
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
Illegal however, I would shoot every single one that tried. Taking advatage of all our shit costing the taxpayers millions
Maybe you should aim that gun over at the Tobacco industry first.
Medical is where our money goes.
And the majority of our medical problems come from things we doto ourselves.

Plus, everytime an immigrant buys something, he pays taxes unless he is in oregon.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote