Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 03-13-2016, 08:50 PM   #1
jpy97gg
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jpy97gg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
2003 E46 BMW 325i Sports Package - $5700 PRICE DROP

Up for sale is my 2003 E46 325i - 5 speed manual w/ Sports Package.
I bought this car with 121k miles in October of 2014. I've put roughly 15k miles on it. Currently at 135,341.
It's my daily driver and it's been incredibly easy and reliable. Handles well and performs great.
Everything is completely stock with OEM replacement parts. I have all factory accessories such as original owners manual, spare tire & jack, flashlight, tool kit, etc. I just had it smogged and registered, and have a clean title in my name.

Previous Owner Info:
- Previous owner is responsible for the majority of cosmetic damage, he bumped into a pole damaging the front kidney in the front, and also backed into a pole scratching the paint in the rear.
- Previous owner also had the clutch replaced at 109k miles, however I do not have paperwork for this, my mechanic confirmed it was a relatively new clutch.

Maintenance:
- OEM Pulleys & Belts
- OEM Front Control Arm Bushings
- OEM Vaccum Hoses
- OEM Tool Kit
- New Windshield
- New Bosch Icon Wipers
- New Tail Light Bulbs
- New Air Filter
- Rebuilt Driver Door Lock
- New Shift Knob & Boot
- 5W-30 Synthetic Oil changed every 6000 miles.
- Car has been consistently washed/waxed and kept clean inside and out.
- Auxillary setup for music.
- Removed previous tint.
- Kumho tires w/ 70% tread, recently rotated.
- A/C and heat work excellent.

Cons: Majority of these never personally bothered me to warrant fixing. Most is due to the previous owner.
- Minor damage to front kidney and bumper support (not frame) due to previous owner.
- When I had the mechanic replace the vacuum hoses for a Service Engine Light, he also said that the Thermostat and Crankcase Venthilation Valves would need to be replaced in the future. I went ahead and purchased both, but the light hasn't come on for those yet and I haven't gotten around to changing them out. I will include these parts.
- The AM radio doesn't work, but FM does.
- The clearcoat layer is peeling in a few spots, and it has normal small knicks and scratches.
- One of the knobs on the instrument cluster quit working so I can't set the time.
- The buttons on the electric key fob only work sometimes, I always lock it manually. BMW will replace the key if you provide the VIN#
- Driver side rear door part of the weather stripping is missing, no water gets in because the first layer of weather stripping is still there, but it would look better replaced.
- Car never runs hot, It's been cared for extremely well. However, due to the failing thermostat, the temperature gauge doesn't always read properly.
- I never had the windshield washers which I didn't actually ever need to use. When it actually does rain, the wipers work great.
- Passenger side speaker has fallen into the door panel, it still works fine, and I don't feel like opening the door panel to get it.

$5700 OBO.
I have class and work throughout the week, texting me is the easiest way to get in touch. If you call and I don't answer please text as I might not return your call.
Feel free to text me with any questions or inquiries at 805-444-5972.

http://ventura.craigslist.org/cto/5484620279.html

This is the craiglist ad that contains the photos.

Last edited by jpy97gg; 03-15-2016 at 12:53 AM.. Reason: Adding Link
jpy97gg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-20-2016, 11:39 AM   #2
jpy97gg
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
jpy97gg is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
bump car is still up for sale. LOWERED TO 5300 OBO
jpy97gg is offline   Reply With Quote