Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 02-26-2003, 01:44 PM   #1
Grant
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Grant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grant Send a message via MSN to Grant
Lightbulb R32 GTR rims possibly for sale

I am thinking about getting the Blitz rims from Jspec, therefore I may sell these. . Depends if i can get the extra $$$ or not. This is not for sure yet, so I want to see what I can get.

Asking price is $1100 with slightly used Falken GR-Beta FK451 (90% tread).
Please dont complain about price.. make an offer.. :P
The rims alone go for $650-800 in japan (yahoo auctions, then add shipping, go figure).

16x8 +30 offset Forged.

The wheels have a curb rash and I recommend repaint/ powdercoat..

People who have highest priority:
mrmephistopheles (Kevin)
Kid Zelda (omar)
Pruto (paul)

Grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2003, 02:32 PM   #2
Kid Zelda
BANNED

Kid Zelda is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kid Zelda
Sweet, you broke down, telling you man, R32 wheels look best on an S13 !

Anyways, let me count my pennies

Last edited by Kid Zelda; 02-26-2003 at 02:38 PM..
Kid Zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 04:01 PM   #3
elevator
Zilvia Addict

elevator is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice wheels... good price! Glad Jr has those on his front. They DO look sharp on an S13.
elevator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 05:42 PM   #4
daisosasen01
Zilvia Member

daisosasen01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmmm

Sorry to say this..

But those rims ( needing repainting, and curb rash) are not really the TMV that you are asking. There was a guy down here in Socal sold them for $750. All repainted and no curb rash. That is about the same price others have been sold at. Yeah the rims go for about that much in japan, but in mint condition. And if with scar's, then it is set up high so people will not haggle too low. A known technique amongst many people to get as much out of a item as possible. There are a pair on ebay now, and the asking price is $150, no rash or scratch's, just another fresh paint coat needed.
I would be greatly interested in your rims, but at a fair price. You be the judge, but at this present price your judgeing is a little high. PLease don't take this as a complaint, just an opnion you can let out the other ear if you like.
Koji
daisosasen01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 05:49 PM   #5
Kid Zelda
BANNED

Kid Zelda is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Kid Zelda
I think that's why he priced them high, so we (I) can low ball him down
Kid Zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 06:30 PM   #6
daisosasen01
Zilvia Member

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

That's funny... yeah.. man I want those rims also.. I am converting to 5 lug and well what other rims at an affordable price then GTS rims??? Well We'll see what happens. If you end up with the rims it's all good. I'll just have to find other ones. Heh

Koji
Old 02-26-2003, 07:55 PM   #7
Grant
Premium Member

Grant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura aboutGrant has a spectacular aura about
if you want GTS rims, pruto has a set for sale, in black for $500 with tires. very good condition..

as for my asking price.. its $1100

kid zelda gets message just leave it at that..
throw an offer..

yess. i saw those blitz 18's on sam's ride and i broke down like a ford pinto in southcentral LA.
Old 02-26-2003, 10:50 PM   #8
pruto
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
pruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
*cough* the GTS rims are $450 o.b.o. now =)

haven't gotten a serious offer for them yet...

In my experience, cheap and 5 lug don't go together. If you want cheap wheels, stick with 4 lugs. Sometimes i wish i had stuck with 4 lugs...

as for Grant's asking price, yes, i saw a couple sets of GTR rims go for around $800... like friggen a 6 months ago,without tires IRC. If you can find a set for that cheap, good for you, grab it while you can. If Grant can sell his wheels for that much, good for him.

I personally think its uncool replying to a FS post telling the seller his asking price is too high, if it is indeed too high, his part won't sell. If it sells at his asking price (or close) then he was smart and the price was just too high for you, and that is your problem. If you want to haggle and tell the seller he is insane for asking that much, do it in private.

p.s. this isn't a personal attack/flame (the word "you" wasn't dirrected at anyone, i'm just expressing personal opinion)

p.p.s. I got no mo money for a while, so Grant can scratch my name off the priority list
Old 02-26-2003, 11:00 PM   #9
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
OK I offer my Tuners, the use of my tools (including a 3/8" drive cordless impact gun, a 3/8" air ratchet, and a 1/2" impact wrench... AND a breaker bar!) for a full year, a token good for one less ass-kicking, some old computer parts, and a few bills!
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 11:52 PM   #10
Grant
Premium Member

well mrmephistopheles, you can kick my ass all you want (or try to )..

or you can find 11 legit bills with Benjamin Franklin's face on it and hand em over. And yes, I mean (11) $100 bills.

Last edited by Grant; 02-26-2003 at 11:57 PM..
Old 02-27-2003, 10:41 AM   #11
daisosasen01
Zilvia Member

Pruto

I e-mailed you on your rim's.

CAn you get back to me please.
510-459-0117
or e-mail me
[email protected]
Old 02-28-2003, 09:06 AM   #12
Grant
Premium Member

bump
Old 02-28-2003, 04:33 PM   #13
andrave
BANNED

andrave is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to andrave
that price is closer to friggin GT-R rims.
GT-S aren't rare at all and I've seen rims like that go here, even on the East coast, for 500 or 600 and thats with tires in decent shape.
I don't know why people are making the big deal about 4 lug versus 5 lug; most common rims are available in either, and if you want a rim that isn't most manufacturers will drill them for whatever bolt pattern you need at extra cost.
andrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2003, 11:13 PM   #14
pruto
Zilvia Addict

pruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to allpruto is a name known to all
excuse me, i'm the seller, i get to set the price, if you're not happy with it, deal with it. Let me deal with the market. Hell, you're not even interested in such an item. Read my previous post about how my feelings on this type of post. If you want to be rude and attack my pricing email me, PM me, do it in private. I'm glad there are GT-S rims in the east cost, thank you for sharing. There are reasons why i'm asking what i'm asking, i didn't pull the figure out of my a$$ and no, they are not rare, neither are any JDM parts for that matter, but they are more expensive than their USDM counterparts, why is that i wonder?

on the topic of 4 and 5 lug, since you asked

its very hard to find good 4 lug plus size wheels with good offset, thats why many s13 and s14 base owners do 5 lug swap when they want anything bigger than 16s. As for 5 lug wheels, because they come in a bigger selection in the 17+ range its hard to find good cheap 5 lug wheels. When you want good rims at a cheap price, you have to get USED. You can maybe get the company to redrill it at AN EXTRA COST when the wheel is NEW. How many 16" and smaller dori rims do you see in 5 lug?

if 5 lug is really overrated, i guess all those s13s with 5 lug swaps spent all that time/energy/$$ just for the hell of it eh?

btw, sorry Grant to post this kind of rant on your thread, but i take this personally, this is a classifieds forum, for potential BUYER and SELLER to communicate. Be considerate to other people, thats all have to say about that.

OH, and ONE MORE THING:
read the friggen forum guideline.

"Do not trash someone's item they are selling just cause you didn't like it and also do not go in and flame a person because they are asking too much. Use the Private Message to send them a constructive message. You post will be deleted if you cant post anything constructive. Simply do not post if your not interested in the item thats being sold."
Old 03-01-2003, 12:20 AM   #15
Grant
Premium Member

"that price is closer to friggin GT-R rims.
GT-S aren't rare at all and I've seen rims like that go here, even on the East coast, for 500 or 600 and thats with tires in decent shape.
I don't know why people are making the big deal about 4 lug versus 5 lug; most common rims are available in either, and if you want a rim that isn't most manufacturers will drill them for whatever bolt pattern you need at extra cost."

What if i want a 5 lug rim as is? what if I dont want to keep redrilling my 300zx rotors? What if I don't want to redrill rims? What if I got an SE??

5 lug is 5lug. Its a preference. Don't see why people complain about it.

Make offers or don't complain about price.

email in private for anything, questions, comments, offers.

GT-R wheels
[email protected]

GT-S wheels
[email protected]

Thanks.
Old 03-01-2003, 02:08 AM   #16
pruto
Zilvia Addict

lol, well, actually, Grant, its [email protected] =P
Old 03-03-2003, 01:48 PM   #17
Grant
Premium Member

my mistake, sorry.
Anyone else interested? I have one offer so far.
Old 03-04-2003, 01:21 AM   #18
Nismo241
Zilvia Member

Nismo241 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Nismo241
Quote:
Originally posted by pruto
excuse me, i'm the seller, i get to set the price, if you're not happy with it, deal with it. Let me deal with the market. Hell, you're not even interested in such an item. Read my previous post about how my feelings on this type of post. If you want to be rude and attack my pricing email me, PM me, do it in private. I'm glad there are GT-S rims in the east cost, thank you for sharing. There are reasons why i'm asking what i'm asking, i didn't pull the figure out of my a$$ and no, they are not rare, neither are any JDM parts for that matter, but they are more expensive than their USDM counterparts, why is that i wonder?

on the topic of 4 and 5 lug, since you asked

its very hard to find good 4 lug plus size wheels with good offset, thats why many s13 and s14 base owners do 5 lug swap when they want anything bigger than 16s. As for 5 lug wheels, because they come in a bigger selection in the 17+ range its hard to find good cheap 5 lug wheels. When you want good rims at a cheap price, you have to get USED. You can maybe get the company to redrill it at AN EXTRA COST when the wheel is NEW. How many 16" and smaller dori rims do you see in 5 lug?

if 5 lug is really overrated, i guess all those s13s with 5 lug swaps spent all that time/energy/$$ just for the hell of it eh?

btw, sorry Grant to post this kind of rant on your thread, but i take this personally, this is a classifieds forum, for potential BUYER and SELLER to communicate. Be considerate to other people, thats all have to say about that.

OH, and ONE MORE THING:
read the friggen forum guideline.

"Do not trash someone's item they are selling just cause you didn't like it and also do not go in and flame a person because they are asking too much. Use the Private Message to send them a constructive message. You post will be deleted if you cant post anything constructive. Simply do not post if your not interested in the item thats being sold."
Nicely said, sorry to post when I'm not buying but I had to comment. I hate people like me when they post and aren't interested in buying just critisizing.(which I'm not) good luck on selling the wheels.
Old 03-06-2003, 03:08 AM   #19
240fluke
Zilvia Member

240fluke is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by andrave
that price is closer to friggin GT-R rims.
These are GT-R rims that he is selling.

Tim '95 SE
240fluke is offline   Reply With Quote