Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 07-21-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
DJ PoW
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
DJ PoW is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ PoW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinkrunk View Post
Neither does Godspeed, your point?
I highly disagree with this statement. Godspeed has tested MANY of their parts on a race track. R&D is learning about a product and trying to develop it. They ran in multiple time attacks and drift events using parts made by them. I believe that is more than enough "R&D".

I've personally used everything Godspeed. One product that has highly impressed me is their TD05-18g turbo. I've been running the turbo for a few months and I have nothing but great reviews about it. I'm not running a BOV and I'm sure 15psi isn't "low" at all and the turbo has held up to all of the abuse I have put it through.

As far as the angle kit goes. Who cares who copied who, an angle kit is simply an "angle kit". I would understand if there is many ways of making an angle kit but there isn't. You simple cut and reweld, how hard is that? As far as the spacer goes for the kit, its the same shit. How can someone make a different spacer when there is only a certain way of making them.

That's my opinion.... agree with me or not its on you.
Old 07-24-2011, 10:39 PM   #2
Bry

Trader Rating: (0)
Bry is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ PoW View Post
As far as the angle kit goes. Who cares who copied who, an angle kit is simply an "angle kit". I would understand if there is many ways of making an angle kit but there isn't. You simple cut and reweld, how hard is that? As far as the spacer goes for the kit, its the same shit. How can someone make a different spacer when there is only a certain way of making them.

That's my opinion.... agree with me or not its on you.
So... you think that the angle, length and drop of the pickup point on a modified set of knuckles is irrelevant and that they're all the same?

Bry is offline   Reply With Quote