Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 12-31-2009, 01:31 PM   #1
jin8544
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
jin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-knownjin8544 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
a1motorsports

I bought hid kit from them hi/low 8k and it actually came with 6k bulbs. so i called them on monday and they said they will be getting me the 8k bulbs on thursday which is today. I called them and I talked to the exact same guy and he was acting like he didn't know what i was talking about. Now he is saying that he wiill be getting it by monday. He sounds very unwilling everytime i talk to him over the phone.
jin8544 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 01:54 AM   #2
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
not trying to justify any of their actions but since i've worked in the car industry...things like that happen ALL THE TIME, parts are scheduled to come in at a certain time and they get delayed, and especially around the holidays. And unless he gave you his name, (which im sure u claim he did), how do you know it was the same exact guy?

I know when dealing with hundreds of people that call and place orders a day (a lot of the time for the same product), its easy to forget people that you talk to...

i say you might be jumping the gun here

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:44 AM   #3
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
well i buy from him alot and hes hella legit.........i showed him this thread and he said he remembers you, and all you had to do was go in there and he would have exchanged it for you..

Last edited by dOMEmE; 01-05-2010 at 10:08 PM..
dOMEmE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:19 PM   #4
jspeedm
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
jspeedm is on the path to ruinjspeedm is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dOMEmE View Post
well i buy from him alot and hes hella legit.........i showed him this thread and he said he remembers you, and all you had to do was go in there and he would have exchanged it for you..
+1

Jason is totally legit!!! Just go down there and he'll take care of you. don't bash him until you've done your part to solve the problem.
Old 01-29-2010, 03:47 PM   #5
randomcow

Trader Rating: (0)
randomcow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up for A1Motorsports.

I had a slight problem with my order, called them up, 30 seconds later problem solved. Rock on.
randomcow is offline   Reply With Quote