Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-04-2008, 07:25 PM   #1
kahlistrophic
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
kahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
240sx thief caught on camera

A 240 Thief caught on camera.

Miami, Florida
Thu Jul 10, 2008

Basic Info

Shop owner of AutoPro called explaining that a guy was caught on camera breaking into a 240 over at AutoPro.

more info on this:

kid's name is Bryan from Kendall i will have his address shortly, he is 16-17yrs of age he posts on FSS.com and FSS.net under the name 240sex, drives a green S14 currently doing a Kouki S14 conversion with a red top sr20det under the hood. He also used to have a set of Work Emotion CR Kais on the car and has now changed to a set of Stern wheels. See pictures below. This is what this idiot did: he went to Autopro with a friend who drives a yellow/gold 240 (they are not sure which one because it does not show on the video), and they notice that there is a black S14 among the customer cars (this car belongs to Billy, the owner of the shop). The kid gets his quote and then comes back after business hours with his buddy as a look out and breaks in to the S14 taking the interior panels, headlamps, and corners. The problem for him was that Billy, the owner of the shop was actually locking up the office and noticed the cams,and ran outside screaming at them, so they take off in their cars.

Now here is where the whole thing gets better, he is not a very well liked person on FSS, so i called one of the members of the forum who knows him and i asked what he knew about this kid. The first thing out of my friends mouth was: 'did something happen to your car?' When i asked why, he told me that this kid has been banned on numerous occasions from different forums because he is a thief; and at the hang outs he actually asks people if they know where he can find anyone with an S14 Kouki to steal the parts needed for his conversion.

Later on in the day I get a call from my friend. It seems that Brian realized that Autopro is on to him, since they keep calling every 20 minutes. He then starts calling people to sell the parts, but nobody wants to buy them. So......what does this idiot do? He goes back to Autopro and drops the parts off on the corner of the street.

At this point the kids phone number has been found out by searching threads from FSS:

Quote:
Ok, step one..is the number 305 333 3113?

he posted that number on a single fs thread on fss.com
searched this forums, found nothing, searched sfld, found these guys

username: que pinga
AIM: mcchitsarm
car:S14

found this thread:
http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showt ... hp?t=20764

lol..searched floridadrift, and the number comes back to joker305
and the posts in fs sections are for the same things, including the same car.

got the email addy from floridadrift.com for joker305
[email protected]

quote from joker305:
"If anyone is interested call me up at 786 210 8059 my name is bryan"
..spelled with a y
786 210 8059
Using this phone number as a search parameter through numerous Florida car forums, the following usernames have been found, all using the number in for sale threads.

joker305
que pinga

using the kids email address and user name(s) his myspace page was found
heres his pic:

and pics of his car

actually ran into a couple of the friends that this kid has and they told me that Brian has a thing for stealing a reason why they don't trust him, however, i told them about the video and that the whole community knows about it as well as Autopro.

People have already started to expose him and his friend on a more personal level. Someone that knows Bryan (the theif) that his and his buddy's actions were recorded on tape, that everyone in the community was on to him, and that is just a matter of time before either Billy, or anyone in the streets catches up with him and his friend, neither have surfaced since then.
Billy and Autopro are choosing to keep it on a 'personal' level'.

This punk is still not done with his conversion, every S14 Kouki (and s chassis in general) is in danger because he still has no headlamps....

Let hilarity ensue..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2008, 07:30 PM   #2
mateoo
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
mateoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ha ownedddd
mateoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:31 PM   #3
shade
Zilvia Junkie

shade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond reputeshade has a reputation beyond repute
+1 for the 240 community!

Edit: Where's the video by the way?

Last edited by shade; 08-04-2008 at 07:52 PM..
shade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:46 PM   #4
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Eyebrow piercing.

Explains it all.

(I've seen that car on here before.)
Old 08-04-2008, 07:58 PM   #5
silviaz
Zilvia Junkie

silviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-known
Did you call the police..........
silviaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:01 PM   #6
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
We should invite him to Los Angeles So i can pierce his penis to my floor and tip him over. And them some. What a fucken dochebag
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:01 PM   #7
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
then why isnt this lil bitch in jail if there is proof??

for 16-17, seems like hes already got a pretty long record on him.. it will only get worse
Old 08-04-2008, 08:03 PM   #8
MegasquirtCA
Zilvia Addict

MegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfectionMegasquirtCA is close to perfection
Im in South Florida. Do we need to do an Ass Whooping?
Old 08-04-2008, 08:12 PM   #9
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
That kid doesn't belong with that car. Sick ass ride, but it doesn't belong to a douche bag like that. Something about wanna be punk rockers or whatever and 240s dont mix. Just my two cents.

Bring the hammer down on him hard!
Old 08-04-2008, 08:16 PM   #10
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
florida...what a surprise..
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:23 PM   #11
DisEpyon
Zilvia Junkie

DisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DisEpyon
i dont really understand why this vid is not being shown to the police like mentioned above. if you have proof then use it on that little bitch. I know everyone wants to catch him and kick his ass but the best thing to do is get him in jail. might be the reason why he keeps doing what he is doing, cause he hasnt been troubled by the police and done some kind of time, weather it be community service or something else. trust me, ive known people who used to steal until they got caught doing it and got in trouble by the police and went to court and all the fun sheit. now they are not doing it anymore.
DisEpyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:27 PM   #12
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
then why isnt this lil bitch in jail if there is proof??

for 16-17, seems like hes already got a pretty long record on him.. it will only get worse
Thats my question as well, last time I checked theft=jail time. He keeps on this path and he will end up cell mating with some guy named peaches
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:29 PM   #13
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisEpyon View Post
i dont really understand why this vid is not being shown to the police like mentioned above. if you have proof then use it on that little bitch. I know everyone wants to catch him and kick his ass but the best thing to do is get him in jail. might be the reason why he keeps doing what he is doing, cause he hasnt been troubled by the police and done some kind of time, weather it be community service or something else. trust me, ive known people who used to steal until they got caught doing it and got in trouble by the police and went to court and all the fun sheit. now they are not doing it anymore.
I agree.

But im thinking the shop might want to deal with it on there own, if you know what I mean, then hand him over to the police.

Becuase if someone broke into my shop, and I knew who it was, the police wouldnt know about it until im done.

Sucks the this is what some of the 240 crowd is like.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:36 PM   #14
DisEpyon
Zilvia Junkie

DisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DisEpyon
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240drifter1 View Post
I agree.

But im thinking the shop might want to deal with it on there own, if you know what I mean, then hand him over to the police.

Becuase if someone broke into my shop, and I knew who it was, the police wouldnt know about it until im done.

Sucks the this is what some of the 240 crowd is like.
i dont know that much about the law, but if he gets the shit beat out of him to much then he can use that against the owner in court if he has a good lawyer and that would not be good on the shop owners part, that is to say if the owner lays a hand on him, if some one else then that is fine.

but yea, i understand what you are talking about, i would still try and hand him over to the police asap.
DisEpyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:42 PM   #15
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I swear I seen that car car posted in this forum before. Someone check?
trsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:53 PM   #16
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
what a fuck

lol @ his japanese license plate and i <3 JDM sticker

brb taking a shit on this kid
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:53 PM   #17
unwed_transient
Zilvia Addict

unwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
That kid doesn't belong with that car. Sick ass ride, but it doesn't belong to a douche bag like that. Something about wanna be punk rockers or whatever and 240s dont mix. Just my two cents.

Bring the hammer down on him hard!
nothing about that car is sick. the s-chassis community went to shit long before this kid even thought about jacking parts to put on his own car (which is lolsome in and of itself).
unwed_transient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:55 PM   #18
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
yeah ive seen that car on here or another 240 forum.. i remember that pic of his s14 showing his engine bay
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:58 PM   #19
RiversideS13
Zilvia FREAK!

RiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond reputeRiversideS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to RiversideS13
his car is already nicer than 60% of users here .....greedy bastard

i hate people who steal
RiversideS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:35 PM   #20
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiversideS13 View Post
his car is already nicer than 60% of users here .....greedy bastard

i hate people who steal
well lets see here, the kid is 16/17...and a thief...so what do u expect his car to look like?i bet 60% of the stuff on that car is stolen

besides, i honestly think that his car looks like a piece of shit....

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:37 PM   #21
kahlistrophic
Leaky Injector

kahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of lightkahlistrophic is a glorious beacon of light
shop owner doesnt wants to handle it on their own, doesnt want to press charges
Old 08-04-2008, 09:39 PM   #22
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUFFM4N View Post
His car looks like a piece of shit....And I'll fart in his mouth.
Them sound like Fighting words.LOL
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:40 PM   #23
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
the only way i know of to handle this yourself is to imprison him for a few years without telling him why like in oldboy.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:57 PM   #24
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Yeah wtf I want to see the video?

Good job catching him though.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:06 PM   #25
sobigsofly
Leaky Injector

sobigsofly is an unknown quantity at this point
i think an old skool curb check is order in this case, what do you guys think?
sobigsofly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:25 PM   #26
terrence
Zilvia Junkie

terrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymore
my uncle always told me the best place to find used car parts is in a parking lot.
terrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:26 PM   #27
s14>integra
Zilvia Member

s14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enoughs14>integra will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by trsilvias13 View Post
I swear I seen that car car posted in this forum before. Someone check?
i was just searching through zilvia for SE lips and i came across this http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/200468-s14-oem-lip.html. So he is on zilvia.
s14>integra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:44 PM   #28
s14jesse
Zilvia Junkie

s14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-knowns14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-knowns14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to s14jesse
dam wat a fuck!
s14jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:01 PM   #29
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14>integra View Post
i was just searching through zilvia for SE lips and i came across this http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/200468-s14-oem-lip.html. So he is on zilvia.
his last activity was friday!!!!

seriously...GL to the shop owner....people like this kid need to be taken off the streets

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:34 PM   #30
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Time for cold sandwich and grape juice w/ peaches

Seems like this kid hasn't been in a jail cell sharing a toilet w/ other criminals. The shop owner should press charges, I mean he has the crime on video. Time to teach this young douche a lesson.
I hope this theif never gets to roll w/ a kouki front end.
The worst feeling any car owner can have, besides being in an accident, is walking to his/her car and finding out some shit is missing off their car.
Let that have it!

Last edited by memo92; 08-05-2008 at 12:30 AM..
memo92 is offline   Reply With Quote