Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 11:35 PM   #1
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (21)
zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Thumbs up 1993 240sx Coupe

VIN:
JN1MS34P2PW304350

5 Speed

$2000

TITLE IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!

This is the low down on the car so there are no surprises.

Motor runs strong, reliable, and has good mpg. I have driven from dallas to austin multiple times. This was a swapped motor and it idles a little rough sometimes(Could be TPS, IACV, Ignition etc.). Before I put in the motor, the rear main seal and oil pan gaskets were replaced
Car is fun to drive but is rough on the street due to the high spring rates of the coils. The ACT clutch($400 new) + braided clutch line give a quick grab. The transmission shifts smooth and Redline MT-90 gear oil is being used.

Super

The sound deadening was removed and the carpet put back over. The interior needs some TLC with a new dash some door panels and the HUD needs to be fixed.

The Powersteering works good however there is no AC

The car is pretty quick but also very loud. The egr was removed by previous owner. The rest of it needs to be taken off and a block plate put on for a cleaner look. Or you can just keep on driving it like this. Doesnt matter

I still have the front bumper but a chunk was ripped off. If you have fiberglass skills then it shouldn't be much of a problem to fix it up. As for the tires, the rears are brand new and the fronts can last a good while. And finally the differential was welded but the welds broke. I driven it like this hundreds of miles and still do everynow and then just because. Either the fluid needs to be changed or the diff replaced. (I dont recommend driving it like this anymore)

pm for phone #

ACT clutch
KSPORT coilovers
Aftermarket RUCA
Walboro 255lp fuel pump
3" exhaust
new battery
braided clutch line
17x9 17x10 5zigen FN01R-C
225/45(Nitto Neo Gen), 235/40(Federal 595)
Ebay strut bars

Cons:
Primered(ready for a new paint job after being sanded again)
Idle isnt perfect
No Door Panels
Dash is horrendous
HUD stopped working
sunroof
Small Oil Leak(I think maybe the oil pump)
No Radio or AC
needs new ball joints
broken weld in diff

Last edited by zeitgeist; 08-01-2011 at 01:22 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2011, 11:43 PM   #2
demonspeed
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
demonspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Wish i was back in tx...glws man!
Old 08-01-2011, 01:13 PM   #3
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

zeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of lightzeitgeist is a glorious beacon of light
price drop!

have title in hand!
Old 08-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #4
zeitgeist
Zilvia Junkie

sold
Closed Thread