Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:08 AM   #1
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
You could put a disclaimer on the first page saying the car is now parted out and the thread is currently about a mitsubishi econobox build.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Additional disclaimer: Steven is the reason I parted my 240 and bought a Mitsubishi econobox. I knew I could never afford a spray painted S15 front for it, or to remove the sunroof, so I gave up and moved on. Sorry I let you and everyone else down, Steven.
so

thats what an all yuken to the ball sac feels like

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Grip View Post
KiLLeR2001, the majority of your comments have been negative for the last
who gives a fuck. mr lawyer here, going into search history and quoting old quotes. want to quote something negative? quote all of my posts for the past 5 years, that will give you something to do. like fucking columbo, searching for clues.

i dont even know why i'm ranting at you btw... i just am. sorry about that.
damon and his nonstop bolton builds. go fabricate something damnit.

fuck i hate zilvia
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2013, 01:01 PM   #2
Lees_Garage
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (66)
Lees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really niceLees_Garage is just really nice
Feedback Score: 66 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
who gives a fuck. mr lawyer here, going into search history and quoting old quotes. want to quote something negative? quote all of my posts for the past 5 years, that will give you something to do. like fucking columbo, searching for clues.

i dont even know why i'm ranting at you btw... i just am. sorry about that.

fuck i hate zilvia
Everyone here expects and needs a certain level of negativity from you. Zilvia would not be the same place without it. Haha

@lees_garage

Last edited by Lees_Garage; 02-05-2013 at 02:21 PM..
Lees_Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:44 PM   #3
Yuda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
Yuda is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
at least he's still in the game. how many people get retarded as hell and get out of the game completely because of less important reasons? a lot of them. he has family now and that's more important than a car. evo looks dope and damon has a good eye and can build nicer cars with bolt ons than people who have fab skills can with just fabrication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
so

thats what an all yuken to the ball sac feels like

fuck i hate zilvia
wtf is an "all yuken" you fukn goon? that must be as in "all yuken eat dicks" which is what you need in your life by the look of your post. are you supposed to be the zilvia og or some shit? this is why he's not gonna hang around cuz of shitty emotional bullshit going on from people who were gay for him because of previous s-chassis or because people are gay for Jesse James Monster garage fabricators. take your ass to biker build off you fuckboy. are you fukn kidding me just because he didnt fab something himself his builds aren't deemed worthy? not everyone who is in the scene has to have fabrication skill sets. dude people are good at different things. his build was clean and all the bolt on parts he had were top quality and he may not have made them from scratch but he payed for them himself. i mean... fucking idiot there's tons of s-chassis parts out there why would he need to fabricate something? that's why the aftermarket industry exists... so people who aren't master mechanics and fabricators who dont have access to a garage and fab shop can buy nice shit. you wanna fabricate something? go fabricate two dicks, put one in your ass and one in your mouth and hopefully that will satiate anything you still need in your life. and if you can't manage utilizing them at the same time ask your mom for advice and/or help i'm sure she knows whats up with that. yeah we're on personal shit now *snip hows that for an "all yuken" lol
Yuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:31 PM   #4
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuda View Post
blah blah blah blah...l

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:26 AM   #5
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
wtf is an "all yuken"
Please see above post for clarification... Enjoy your time out too idiot.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:01 AM   #6
Riq
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Riq is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
at least he's still in the game. how many people get retarded as hell and get out of the game completely because of less important reasons? a lot of them. he has family now and that's more important than a car. evo looks dope and damon has a good eye and can build nicer cars with bolt ons than people who have fab skills can with just fabrication.

wtf is an "all yuken" you fukn goon? that must be as in "all yuken eat dicks" which is what you need in your life by the look of your post. are you supposed to be the zilvia og or some shit? this is why he's not gonna hang around cuz of shitty emotional bullshit going on from people who were gay for him because of previous s-chassis or because people are gay for Jesse James Monster garage fabricators. take your ass to biker build off you fuckboy. are you fukn kidding me just because he didnt fab something himself his builds aren't deemed worthy? not everyone who is in the scene has to have fabrication skill sets. dude people are good at different things. his build was clean and all the bolt on parts he had were top quality and he may not have made them from scratch but he payed for them himself. i mean... fucking idiot there's tons of s-chassis parts out there why would he need to fabricate something? that's why the aftermarket industry exists... so people who aren't master mechanics and fabricators who dont have access to a garage and fab shop can buy nice shit. you wanna fabricate something? go fabricate two dicks, put one in your ass and one in your mouth and hopefully that will satiate anything you still need in your life. and if you can't manage utilizing them at the same time ask your mom for advice and/or help i'm sure she knows whats up with that. yeah we're on personal shit now *snip hows that for an "all yuken" lol

Riq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:00 AM   #7
1jzjoey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
1jzjoey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:

1jzjoey is offline   Reply With Quote