Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-23-2010, 12:18 AM   #61
junn
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
junn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
this meet seems chill...think ill finally bring out my ls s13
Old 08-23-2010, 12:45 AM   #62
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by junn View Post
haha someone already beat you to bringing out a Chevy powered s13. Very interesting motor if I may say so myself, the headers setup was buck wild with carb numbers and everything. Just didn't like the intake manifold caused the hood to be cut.
Old 08-23-2010, 01:38 AM   #63
junn
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
haha someone already beat you to bringing out a Chevy powered s13. Very interesting motor if I may say so myself, the headers setup was buck wild with carb numbers and everything. Just didn't like the intake manifold caused the hood to be cut.

dang!!! haha its koo

just really going to support the meet
Old 08-23-2010, 09:35 AM   #64
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by junn View Post
Can't wait to see it Junior! Another Jordan Innovations swap-wiring customer... and you guys won't believe how cheaply he was able to do the whole thing.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:25 AM   #65
paulfrank
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (10)
paulfrank is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
what did you take that pic of me for jackson? oh yeah, this is dean on franks profile loll
paulfrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:29 AM   #66
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulfrank View Post
what did you take that pic of me for jackson? oh yeah, this is dean on franks profile loll
BAN.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 08-23-2010, 10:37 AM   #67
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
hahahha when you said you had new shoes Jeff i was like wtf bro... did you buy like 700 dollar louis voutton shoes in vegas or what???

but then realized what you were talking about -_-

should be there friday. see you guys thereee.

after drifting of course!
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:15 AM   #68
junn
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Can't wait to see it Junior! Another Jordan Innovations swap-wiring customer... and you guys won't believe how cheaply he was able to do the whole thing.

yea everything came out clean...thanks to jeffs wiring...see you there jeff!!!
Old 08-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #69
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Saw Nieko at City Tire today, he picked up four tires for like 2/3rds of what I spent on two. Sigh lol.

It's official, FD is rolling around like a boss, no rubs. Needs a little preload and I can lower it some more! Should be an awesome meet Friday.

Old 08-23-2010, 06:01 PM   #70
nieko
Post Whore!

nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
hahah good seeing you bro! Woulda stayed and chatted a little longer, but had lots of stuff to get done.

Tires are actually for tomorrow, im going testing at willow! then more tires for irwindale on friday!

cha for tea sounds amazing on friday
Old 08-25-2010, 10:59 AM   #71
franklin93zx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
franklin93zx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
So is everyone going after Irwindale?
franklin93zx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:39 AM   #72
Sergio180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
Sergio180sx is on the path to ruinSergio180sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
I CANT WAIT TILL FRIDAY!!!! .....sorry for the caps lock im just excited it looks great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftOutlaw View Post
No not at the moment but an easy fix. just swap the motor I have in and take the old one out.
Sergio180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 12:53 PM   #73
rat240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (87)
rat240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 87 reviews
I ll be going to the meet after Irwindale
Old 08-27-2010, 01:00 PM   #74
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
tonight shall be epic. too bad I get out of work at 7. dammit

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 03:32 PM   #75
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

I'll be rollin through with the FD after a wash... here's what it looks like nowadays:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rat240 View Post
I ll be going to the meet after Irwindale
That's what's up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_DRFT89 View Post
tonight shall be epic. too bad I get out of work at 7. dammit
That's plenty of time to get back to the meet brah.

Old 08-27-2010, 04:27 PM   #76
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
ill probably come by tonight, havent been out to the 626 in a couple years.
yangs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 06:48 PM   #77
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
lol don't wash your three tone car Jeff, I ain't washing my daily driven "show car" that's for sure.
Old 08-27-2010, 06:52 PM   #78
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
does anyone sell those air spencers on here?
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 08:29 PM   #79
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
lol don't wash your three tone car Jeff, I ain't washing my daily driven "show car" that's for sure.
What's the third tone? Chrome?

Old 08-28-2010, 03:32 AM   #80
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Good seeing you fucks again <3
Old 08-28-2010, 04:52 AM   #81
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
legit ass meet

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:05 AM   #82
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
note to self..... "no more arcadia meet"
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 11:40 AM   #83
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
thank you everyone for coming.

Great turn out again. Good to see everyone again, i missed you guyssss

-JXN
Old 08-28-2010, 12:42 PM   #84
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
Good seeing you fucks again <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
thank you everyone for coming.

Great turn out again. Good to see everyone again, i missed you guyssss

-JXN
Ditto. I can't believe Chelsea didn't get pulled over while seriously tuning around the parking lot in front of that cop lol.

Old 08-28-2010, 12:47 PM   #85
nieko
Post Whore!

super legit ass meet/spot.
Old 08-28-2010, 01:35 PM   #86
THE PROPHET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
THE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of lightTHE PROPHET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Good seeing everybody, nice turnout
THE PROPHET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 01:49 PM   #87
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Ditto. I can't believe Chelsea didn't get pulled over while seriously tuning around the parking lot in front of that cop lol.
haha seriously lol i was waiting for that .

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 05:31 PM   #88
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Whooo, great meet again everyone. Here's the vid from last nights footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl3w_G5tutE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl3w_G5tutE
Old 08-28-2010, 06:02 PM   #89
Sergio180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (24)
Sergio180sx is on the path to ruinSergio180sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdashy View Post
Whooo, great meet again everyone. Here's the vid from last nights footage:

YouTube - The 626 Z/S Chassis Meet Week 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl3w_G5tutE

The meet was really good and i know i will be attending more fridays...but i wish the video had everyone's car in it but great quality video!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftOutlaw View Post
No not at the moment but an easy fix. just swap the motor I have in and take the old one out.
Sergio180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 08:41 PM   #90
franklin93zx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
franklin93zx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
The meet was tight! Although I didn't talk to many people haha Definitely plan to go back soon.
franklin93zx is offline   Reply With Quote