Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-08-2008, 11:09 PM   #31
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Haha if the cops are how you say they are down there I should come down just to get pulled over for no reason and see their disappointed face when there is no turbo
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 11:46 PM   #32
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
There ya go mark that's the spirit!!!! Hahahaha. Come on down! It'll be a great laugh...hahaha. The meet is okayed by the cosco staff. Steve knows the a manager or something so were legit. The spot has a meet at the same time with vdubs and evos and sti's.....
Shmex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:56 PM   #33
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Culver city pd are super racist. My boss is black and they pulled him over and ran his DL in all 50 states to check if he had any warrants. how fucked up is that huh lol. Thank god I ain't no minor
ronnizle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:09 AM   #34
s14jesse
Zilvia Junkie

s14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-knowns14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-knowns14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to s14jesse
ronnie u r a minor u look like a streight out beaner!!!
s14jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:18 AM   #35
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

ronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enoughronnizle will become famous soon enough
your mom dah! lol I am the law! 8-)

Last edited by ronnizle; 09-09-2008 at 01:28 PM..
Old 09-09-2008, 12:30 AM   #36
s14jesse
Zilvia Junkie

s14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-knowns14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-knowns14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to s14jesse
go fuck a goat!!
s14jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:34 AM   #37
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Haha guys don't use so much profanity don't want the thread to get closed so

if you do insult each other do so that you don't need to cuss. Or run for pinks.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:24 AM   #38
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Yeah the mods don't like cursing and stuff. They banned driftage for that a week ago. Hahahaha.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:47 AM   #39
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnizle View Post
Culver city pd are super racist. My boss is black and they pulled him over and ran his DL in all 50 states to check if he had any warrants. how fucked up is that huh lol. Thank god I ain't no minor
no.... they are, my friend john is black and they pulled him over while he was WWB (walking while black), he said this in his own words... anyways they just stopped him to bother him.

handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:51 AM   #40
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnizle View Post
Jesse you're gayer! lol CULVER CITY POLICE DON'T WANT NONE!!!! we pull over before they pull us over!!!!!!!! that's the secret!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahaha
haha, this happened tonight in beverly hills, the cop gave me a dirty look so i gave him one back, he mad a u turn, i parked the car, and walked away and locked it, and then he passed me and gave me the stink eye....

Old 09-09-2008, 02:07 AM   #41
DreEzed

DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Steve you get those FN's?
Old 09-09-2008, 10:03 AM   #42
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Hahahahahah.....yeah but they'd pull you over for being a homosexual though....its okay emerson..haahhaa.

Anybody else belong to NICO on here that can post the meet info up?
Old 09-09-2008, 01:27 PM   #43
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
haha, this happened tonight in beverly hills, the cop gave me a dirty look so i gave him one back, he mad a u turn, i parked the car, and walked away and locked it, and then he passed me and gave me the stink eye....

pulling over before they pull you over works! lol
Old 09-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #44
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

Cool Sexy beast

Old 09-09-2008, 01:53 PM   #45
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Yeah that is the sex for sure!

Don't lie steve you wanted to spoon with the cop. Hahahaha....

Yeah he got them fn's I wanna see em. Steve you're gona need spacers son! Those are fwd offsets aren't they. Go with powered my...spacers with the lugs on them....
Old 09-09-2008, 01:54 PM   #46
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

So anybody belong to NICO??? Post this thread. I was gonna but icant from my phone...
Oh and ronnie let me get my harness just kidding.
Old 09-09-2008, 03:30 PM   #47
DreEzed

haha yo heath I'll sign up for nico and post it. But I'm not sure how to get the maps

and stuff on there. Also if you get that stock exhaust lemme use it if i ever get fix

it or sumthin. Oh and yes I am very happy all the time .
Old 09-09-2008, 05:39 PM   #48
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Hahahahaha.....I bet you are em...I bet you are....hahaha.
Yeah imma get the exhaust its in texas being stored nicely in the garage of my future satan in law....
For NICO just quote the post of this thread, then copy and paste the quoted thread into new topic in regional western states.....
Old 09-09-2008, 08:28 PM   #49
ronnizle
Leaky Injector

I want some In N Out
Old 09-09-2008, 08:34 PM   #50
DreEzed

Just posted but I can't throw up the up the maps so steve if you could send me the HTML code or IMG code so I can put it on there that would be great.
In N Out sounds nice. MHhhhmmm.
Old 09-09-2008, 09:22 PM   #51
importantone
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
importantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura aboutimportantone has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importantone
Glad everyone is coming through.

The Subaru club (Nasioc) has been holding down a meet here for about 3-4 years. As of the last year or so It has been more of a mixed crowd than anything. Hope to see everyone thursday!

Just remember to respect the lot and the business. No goofy stuff.

we just had a meeting with management at costco (because their new douche security guard was giving us problems for the last month). They said they don't mind that we stay so long as we keep it chill and pick up our trash.

holler at me if you come through!

Old 09-10-2008, 12:18 AM   #52
DreEzed

Thanks important for a warm welcome and we will definitely say watsup. Shmex , Handinpants, Jesse, Ronnie(minor) and I can definitely keep our cool. And thank you for letting us have our meet at your spot.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:28 AM   #53
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Fuck NICO ... The local NICO peeps are coo but don't waste your time on that site with a bunch of 16 year olds with un modded cars telling you "Did you search" or "NU uh thats gay" . I have an account but don't care cause I don't want NICO on my history list. And stop caring Heath I'm gunna show so relax.
Old 09-10-2008, 10:17 AM   #54
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Hahahaahahha. Well actually I was thinking they were more of late 20 early 30's hilbillys and eastcoaster who are arrogant as fuck. Sometimes the whole forum changes out of nowhere. And right now there's a lot of dumbpeople on there....

Did you freakin search Nat....huh huh huh!!!!1! Hahaahhaah.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:25 AM   #55
DreEzed

YO ho ho , So the meet is tonight hehe.
Old 09-11-2008, 03:16 AM   #56
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
damn it . .me is a no go. . i have work tomorrow. . hey but if anyone is in santa monica on wilshier. .. ill hook you guyts up with free anything at coffee bean!. .wilshier and 9th after the meet:P. .we close at 11

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:37 AM   #57
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ can I go bug you after my classes for free drinks?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:43 AM   #58
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
yeah but the thing is im only working like weekends and shit. .. 4-12 pm. . i work tomorrow from 4-12 roll by 240s only! hhaaha

I10cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:02 AM   #59
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

bump see you tonight

Old 09-11-2008, 11:34 AM   #60
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
damn it . .me is a no go. . i have work tomorrow. . hey but if anyone is in santa monica on wilshier. .. ill hook you guyts up with free anything at coffee bean!. .wilshier and 9th after the meet:P. .we close at 11
Name pro favor , I don't want to roll up and say "uhhh hi is i umm ten cruiser here?" haha it would be funny though. but I want to stop by and say wassup !