Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 03:49 PM   #121
sk33ny
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
sk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
best baby sitter:
cement shoes. drop the baby off the bridge on the way to TI, problem solved
Im guessing you have served jail time?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2008, 04:09 PM   #122
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
prison son, prison
Old 02-11-2008, 04:25 PM   #123
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
andrew was put through the nuoc mam torture program...

I AM LEGIT.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:31 PM   #124
nissan_driver24
Zilvia Junkie

nissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enoughnissan_driver24 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to nissan_driver24
i just read about this right now... i'm down to go... make it a lil trip for myself gf and my baby girl.... but darn i'm gonna be there feb 23 for a 240 run from sac....
Old 02-11-2008, 10:47 PM   #125
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
thats whats up man. make it a family shindig! ya heard?!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:14 PM   #126
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
just have the baby in the backseat chris.... bet you miss that damn sil-80....
Old 02-12-2008, 06:29 PM   #127
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

whos down for a norcal zilvia x kis(keepin it sideways, our crew) bbq tshirt? im thinkin 2-3 dozen limited run. ill throw up some designs sometime next week.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:41 PM   #128
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Aslong as the tee's dont stop at XL. there are big people that get sideways too.

Old 02-12-2008, 09:17 PM   #129
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

dozen each of L, XL, and XXL?

I AM LEGIT.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:23 PM   #130
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
A few friends and I have been talking about going to this, But we have lots of events to close together next month.
Maybe in May if you guys wanna put something together again??
We can roll up there and hang out with you guys.... 20 or 30 cars in caravan to Frisco.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:28 PM   #131
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

always down for another one

I AM LEGIT.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:35 PM   #132
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Let's plan out the date and I will see about getting the people that wanna roll together. I will ask for help with gas monies from some of my vendors
Keep me posted on the date you are looking at and I will look at our schedule.
Old 02-12-2008, 11:55 PM   #133
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
make a S or M.

I'm kinda Japanese.

and Henry wears girl clothes.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:17 AM   #134
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
Not sure yet if I can make this, but I'll do what I can. Who knows, maybe the Wagon will be road worthy by then! If so, for sure I'll be there with my mismatched paint and all!

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
Old 02-13-2008, 01:47 AM   #135
Diegobot

Diegobot is an unknown quantity at this point
Does it HAVE to be nissans? Ive been a nissan fan for years now but got caught up in building a turbo vr6 gti. I know a few vw people that are fans of 240sx,rx7s and other jdm cars that would love to go but dont want to be vibed out of the spot
Old 02-13-2008, 02:01 AM   #136
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
That'll depend entirely on your wheel fitment, I KNOW VW guys know all about proper wheel fitment.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:08 AM   #137
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to spikNspan
I'll be there

This time I'll try and wake up in time to make it to the actual meet instead of waiting on the side of the highway for an hour for the cruise, lol. See ya all there!

Old 02-13-2008, 06:04 AM   #138
sk33ny
Leaky Injector

sk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enough
Doesnt look like theres much interest in a caravan, if somebody wants to set one up then be my guest.
Old 02-13-2008, 12:24 PM   #139
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

^as stated before, caravans are for gays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
make a S or M.

I'm kinda Japanese.

and Henry wears girl clothes.
i might do medium depending on how much interest there is. the larges usually shrink pretty good tho so i dunno...we'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegobot View Post
Does it HAVE to be nissans? Ive been a nissan fan for years now but got caught up in building a turbo vr6 gti. I know a few vw people that are fans of 240sx,rx7s and other jdm cars that would love to go but dont want to be vibed out of the spot

as long as you guys contribute to the potluck everything should be A ok. bring the few people that actually dig our cars and dont try to turn it into a VW meet. we will have some real ass mothafuckas at the meet handing out bitchslaps to anyone who wants to act funny.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:42 PM   #140
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
im planning to pick up an s13 this weekend. are newbies allowed??
Old 02-13-2008, 01:53 PM   #141
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
NO

ok yea i guess. we all used to be noobs
Old 02-13-2008, 03:10 PM   #142
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
awesome. i cant wait to pick up my s13 on saturday, i've been wanting a 240 for a while now.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:02 PM   #143
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

is that your s2k? just bring that out....itd be a lot less of an eye sore. lol. my buddy jason is bringing his out i believe

I AM LEGIT.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:25 PM   #144
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Yea but last time they made that acura guy park 100feet away, haha

Old 02-13-2008, 07:34 PM   #145
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

oh def. we need to park all the cars in the correct order for photoshoots.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 02-13-2008, 07:47 PM   #146
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I might bring the s2k to make the honda fellas feel more comfortable, but then I might be super frugal and get a ride with yuta. Probably the second one
Old 02-13-2008, 08:07 PM   #147
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

i dont mind bringing the s, didnt kno how u guys felt about outsiders
Old 02-14-2008, 03:38 PM   #148
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
its not like we only associate with people who drive 240s.

among my friends, people who drive 240s are a minority.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #149
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Yuta..You got pink paint? no way...!

or is that an old pic? saucey!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 02-14-2008, 03:45 PM   #150
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

rattle can looks clean.

Closed Thread