Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 06:42 PM   #91
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
Bump for another awesome 240SX meet.
Who got bumps?? Aiight guys see u at the spot 2nite!

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2007, 08:31 PM   #92
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'll be there.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-21-2007, 09:27 PM   #93
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Lets get some nice pics of this meet too! I'll see you guys there in like 30 mins fellas
Old 11-21-2007, 09:40 PM   #94
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
I'll stop by IN & OUT just to see what's up and to get a quick bite. I'll take as many as I can again, but I'm sure Richard will figure out the lighting this time.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-22-2007, 01:24 AM   #95
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
uncle joes donuts MMMM
Old 11-22-2007, 02:08 AM   #96
hustlervibes

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
+1 for Randy for coming through with the donuts and a surprisingly good turn out for the day before thanksgiving meet. Next week should be even better, I'm getting all excited.
Old 11-22-2007, 02:26 AM   #97
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
up guys thanks for rollin' out the night before Thanksgiving. I got some decent pics for being parked to the side & scattered. Everyones a G for rollin' & next week we'll have uncle joes again & SB's unless u want somethin else. I'll get the pics up by friday.

Old 11-22-2007, 02:25 PM   #98
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
nice meetin all u guys!!! and thanks for the donuts randy!

i kinda wish we could park allll together, and kick those damn civilian cars out!
Old 11-22-2007, 03:36 PM   #99
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
randy bro...those donuts were the is man...and the 3 i had for breakfast were just as good lol

and the SBux

man that old white guys was the shit man...what a speed demon...
Old 11-22-2007, 04:11 PM   #100
hustlervibes

Haha yeah, old people with 240's are awesome :P

Next week the civilian cars shouldn't be a problem. Ralphs was just flooded because of thanksgiving etc. I'll see you guys next week
Old 11-22-2007, 10:09 PM   #101
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Next week we should have the space to park together as planned. Same time, Uncle Joes & SB's. Word on the speed demon is he'll be back next week with his son & nephews who also drive 240s!! Deeper & deeper we become fellas. Spread the word.

Old 11-22-2007, 11:13 PM   #102
hustlervibes

Hopefully we can keep this meet pretty much mainly 240's with a handful of subies
Old 11-23-2007, 02:25 AM   #103
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
Next week we should have the space to park together as planned. Same time, Uncle Joes & SB's. Word on the speed demon is he'll be back next week with his son & nephews who also drive 240s!! Deeper & deeper we become fellas. Spread the word.
anyone get his number

i htink he wants my S14 black driver side seat bealt assembly...going simpson harness instead lol
Old 11-23-2007, 10:19 AM   #104
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

It's all up to us to keep it how we got it goin' & growin'. So far it's a good chill crowd. Lookin' forward to next weeks meet. I'm curious to see how many new faces will roll by.

Old 11-23-2007, 10:36 AM   #105
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
nice meetin all u guys!!! and thanks for the donuts randy!

i kinda wish we could park allll together, and kick those damn civilian cars out!
nice meeting you too chuck. definitely next week will be better and bigger. ill bring uncle joes again unless you guys have another request??
Old 11-23-2007, 11:41 AM   #106
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
nice meeting you too chuck. definitely next week will be better and bigger. ill bring uncle joes again unless you guys have another request??

If you guys want to roll up a little earlier we could grub at the Shakey's there on the other end of the lot. Otherwise we'll bring snacks for the crew.

Old 11-23-2007, 12:50 PM   #107
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
dude shakeys does sound good!
Old 11-23-2007, 12:54 PM   #108
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
dude shakeys does sound good!
I'm getting hungry thinkin' about it

Old 11-23-2007, 12:58 PM   #109
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

SO I forgot to bring my cord to plug in my camera to DL the new pics from Wed nite so I won't have them up for my peeps till Mon.

Old 11-23-2007, 03:33 PM   #110
hustlervibes

I thought it was a round table??
Old 11-23-2007, 03:58 PM   #111
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
I thought it was a round table??
Yeah that's what I said Round Table... haha. Yeah my bad that's what I meant... but you know what I means.

Old 11-24-2007, 04:53 PM   #112
hustlervibes

either way i'd be down to meet early and grub on some pizza
Old 11-24-2007, 06:33 PM   #113
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
How's it going guys? Still looking forward to coming out to the meet.
Old 11-24-2007, 06:58 PM   #114
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
How's it going guys? Still looking forward to coming out to the meet.
What's up dude yeah man we missed you this week but try to make it out next. DOnt forget to tell the homies! We'll have snacks for the peeps.

Old 11-24-2007, 07:09 PM   #115
hustlervibes

Nice more 240s. This meet is getting big
Old 11-25-2007, 02:35 AM   #116
DreamN
Post Whore!

nice, can't wait for round table! they have great pizza. haven't been there in a while too.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 11-25-2007, 04:23 AM   #117
hustlervibes

^ word.

On another note I was driving by the family fun arcade and spotted a maroon kouki S14 pulling in while saying whats up to me. Needless to say I recruited him to coming along. His name is aaron (sp?) and he will be there this coming Wednesday
Old 11-25-2007, 09:40 AM   #118
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

^ up
Nice recruiting job there. It does seem like this is getting bigger & better. Maybe we can all talk this week about that weekend daily bbq meet at park and work up some ideas. It's good to see we could manage to set up somethin consistantly after all.
Ideas... Ideas... drop 'em in.

Old 11-25-2007, 05:34 PM   #119
hustlervibes

Get together, BBQ it up, cruise (possibly sand?... not something too far and not plauged by fires) and chill at the top for a bit?
Old 11-25-2007, 05:37 PM   #120
DreamN
Post Whore!

HONEY BBQ PORK RIBS!!!!

^ that's all I got to say

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Closed Thread