Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 02-26-2013, 08:17 PM   #1
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
SR SR20 Parts for Sale (Stock and Performance parts!)

Hey guys, just have way too many parts laying around that I don't need 3 spares of. Let me know if you're interested in any of the following parts!

Attached a few pics of some of the parts, but lets be honest, we all know what they look like, and my perfect trader rating should speak for the rest. This stuff isn't junk, nor does it need to sell as it's really not in the way.

Aftermarket parts/Performance Parts:

Stock Wastegate with External Waste gate provision (Tial 38mm and MVS available) 160 dollars (If you give me your stock manifold I'll take 40 dollars off that price)

Air Conditioning Conversion kits, for KA compressors on SR20 engines - 70 to 110 dollars depending on engine, and setup

Quest Alternator Conversion brackets, allows the use of 115 or 125 alternators on SR20 engine - 55 dollars

Tomei Gen 1 Oil Pan: 225 dollars

Exterior Parts:

S14 Navan Fog Lamps (projector) - 60 bucks

Internal Parts:

S13 Dipstick Tube with Dipstick - 30 dollars

S13 Water Neck outlet with tapped 1/8" NPT port (for a guage) - 20 dollars

S13 Redtop Injector Rail (no caps) - 25 bucks

SR Coil Packs (3 total) - 20 a piece

SR20 Waterpump - 25 dollars (2 of them)

SR20 Upper Oil Pan - 45 dollars

SR20 DET Pistons (No Rods) - 20 dollars a piston, 75 for all

SR20 Rear Main Seal Housing and Seal (2 of them) - 30 dollars

SR20 Cam Gears - 30 dollars a set
The gears are the same. The CAS drive can be included if needed. Great upgrade for those with S14 engines not wanting to deal with the VTC

SR20 Timing Chain - 30 dollars

Misc:

Engine Removal Hooks (6 sets) - 25 a set Fit great, makes for easy removal of the engine.

Suspension:

Z32 Rear Aluminum Uprights with ES Poly Bushings Installed: 75 dollars

S14 Rear Traction Arms with Poly Bushing Installed, and braced/welded - 25 dollars.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg parts03.jpg (318.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg parts09.jpg (354.9 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg parts06.jpg (306.5 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg srparts17.jpg (338.4 KB, 37 views)

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2013, 08:19 AM   #2
b4l
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
b4l is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Air Conditioning Conversion kits when i get my sr swap im going to buy one bro i live in the desert and this is a must
b4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:40 PM   #3
codyace
Post Whore!

codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by b4l View Post
Air Conditioning Conversion kits when i get my sr swap im going to buy one bro i live in the desert and this is a must
El Paso gets hot! I spent some time in Ft Bliss, I could only imagine being there for longer than I was, to darn hot!

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
Old 03-04-2013, 02:48 PM   #4
b4l
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
b4l is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Yup my front clip should be here by friday I hope
b4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:32 PM   #5
codyace
Post Whore!

Cool! If you want to purchase them directly, check out my website CodyAce SR20 Air Conditioning Bracket follow the purchase page for a direct paypal link