Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2013, 11:24 PM   #11
rmxmitch

Trader Rating: (4)
rmxmitch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07kyeringt View Post
Kstyle. I'm not scamming u. That is not possible with paypal and the way the transaction proceeded. I do apologize for any inconvenience. I did ask u to escalate thru paypal so they would refund u. They have limited my account do to the larger transactions. PayPal will take care of you.

Eric I told u wheels would ship monday. U texted me at 8 am. I was going to respond with tracking info later that day after work. and before I could do so I received a email saying u disputed transaction. Your impateince and added input on this thread is irrelevant and ignorant.

Wheels have been sold to somebody else. And will shipping to them today.

This entire thread is throwing mud on my name. I do not scam anyone. Look at my trader ratings. They were all % 100. I apologize if this inconvenienced u kstyle. Some of this was out of my control between paypal and shipping company.

Bold text is very true... Paypal is weird about putting holds on money and transfers...
People have full time jobs and lives aside from selling car parts..
I am sure all of you will get your money back.. that's why you pay the 3% paypal fee instead of gifting the money..

Props to 07kyeringt for coming into this thread and making a statement..
Still a good seller in my book.
rmxmitch is offline   Reply With Quote