Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 10:08 PM   #1
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
Exclamation NORCAL/SF BAY Treasure Island BBQ Meet Saturday-03-08-2008 11:30AM @ the BBQ pits!

Who: NorCal/SF Bay Zilvia, other FR heads, and friends.
What: BBQ Potluck!
Where: Treasure Island - AVENUE B PARKING LOT!!!
When: Saturday, March 8, 2008 @ 11:30AM
Why: Because.

Date, time, and place has been confirmed. This will be a BBQ potluck meet! Ill get back to you guys with more in a bit...

If youre gonna make it to the meet, please let us know by responding with your FIRST name. AND also let us know if you'll be bringing anything for the potluck. RIGHT ON.

1. ANTHONY - downshift_sideways = HAMBURGER PATTIES...MMM, COW.

2. ANDREW - andrew bohan = "i guess i'll bring condoms then. i don't want aids"
3. JASON - -usmd-180sx(yes, usmd. it use to be our crew. it's not suppose to be usdm suckas)
4. - em_s13
5. TYSON - tysongodumb = fag0r
6. JOSE - midnightouge = "i'll bring hella sodas and chips or whatever is needed"
7. AARON - sk33ny = AyeYoMoe and his 240sx
8. HENRY - yarou = "I will bring the fun."
9. QUOC - dohcka = "i got the mayo... haha"
10. - m4rlon
11. - eli_eli
12. - ayuaddict = "ill bring a crescent wrench and cheeze-its."
13. - projekt_s13 = "I will bring the tortillas."
14. JASON - thebigdirty = "I can bring some steaks or whatever, I work at a market!"
15. ALEX - debby = nametags
16. WAYNE - numnutzzz = "I'll think of something to bring."
17. - alindeman1989
18. - toyo4g(club4ag.com) = hotdogs for everyone
19. ANDY - s14>integra = "umm i dont know what to bring so is there anything needed? ketchup & mustard?"
* MAYBE 20. CHRIS - nismoenthu = "ill bring out the good ol EvoIX"
21. - nissan_driver24
22. - spiknspan
23. - an_orange_s2k - "i'll put in $20 for the chow mein"($20 on sumboi7's chow mein)
24. - azndan2
25. - sumboi7 - chow mein
26. - urmyhero4now
27. MARK R. & JOHN - MOTOSKINLLC.com - hotdog buns
28. CODY - cap'nzenki - "ill bring sooooda...anyone got a preference to their choice of drinks?...the non-alcoholic kind i mean haha"
29. JT - bayvietboi510 - "imma bring a large gigantic pizza"
30. STEVEN - duy121 - "I am bringing 2 boxes of pizza and chips!"
* MAYBE 31. ROBIN? - origin_s135
* MAYBE 32. - gosu22
33. - thrill
34. - daena - "it doesn't seem like anyone's bringing sweets, so ill bring some dessert."
35. KHO-AH - khoadogg - "I'll pick up something at the store before i get there."
36. - the1_thedave
37. - scribbles6

SHIRTS! limited run. first 15 people get a free "S" decal! courtesy of Andrew @ Laboratory17.

*** PRICE CHANGE * * * 1 for $20 and 2 for $32 @ the meet. PM or IM to reserve. s, m, l, xl, xxl(limited, i think im only making 3 and 2 are already taken by midnightouge and m4rlon for the OMGWTFBBQ? tee)

*** due to the fact that i have to rush the raw shirts in from the eastcoast i need to bump up the single shirt up to $20. 3-day air breaks down to an extra $1.66 per shirt. sorry fellas. however, i am still willing to do the 2 for $32 deal! i just need to break even...the monies i make will go toward throwing future meets/events, not personal use. HOLLA

* * * lurkers, dont hesitate to get at me if you guys wanna cop some shirts! $1 shipping, US only.

FINAL DESIGNS

m, l, xl, xxl

ABSOLUTELY no showboating! this meet is for the ladies only, leave the cock n balls at home. im bringing two 250lbs homies, a paintball gun with frozen paintballs set on high velocity(we'll shoot you and yo car no questions asked son!), annnd ninja stars. i rock a mean jade piece too, i got cats that bang a phone call or two away. mr.bohan the dome kicker will also be attending along with a MOB of fellow loyal zilvians. make it a great day or not, the choice is yours.

I AM LEGIT.

Last edited by TiNMAN; 03-07-2008 at 12:06 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2008, 10:09 PM   #2
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
YES!! ITS OMGWTFBBQTIMEMOTHAFUCKKAASS!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Time to start a list.
I got the hamburger patties!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 01-30-2008, 10:12 PM   #3
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
march!

i'll probably ride to this one
Old 01-30-2008, 10:38 PM   #4
-usmd-180sx
Zilvia Addict

-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self
Old 01-30-2008, 10:50 PM   #5
EM_S13
Leaky Injector

EM_S13 is making a name for him/her selfEM_S13 is making a name for him/her selfEM_S13 is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to EM_S13
awesome. cant wait!
Old 01-30-2008, 11:14 PM   #6
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
YEEE YEE! im down for some sexytime. I'll bring hmm? iono yet. come visit me at work tomorrow haha. 7pm - 11pm automall tapioca express. ;D

Old 01-30-2008, 11:18 PM   #7
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
what the F? no thread jack homo.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 01-30-2008, 11:22 PM   #8
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
im down forsure!

Old 01-30-2008, 11:38 PM   #9
sk33ny
Leaky Injector

sk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enough
I dont drive a 240, but im going to be rolling with one. Put me down, names Aaron.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:00 AM   #10
yarou
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Yes msglngth
Old 01-31-2008, 12:10 AM   #11
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
in there like swimwear.... i got the mayo... haha
Old 01-31-2008, 12:32 AM   #12
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
automall tappy? yuck

can't fuck with UC tappy. that's the best
Old 01-31-2008, 12:38 AM   #13
FRoSt415
Zilvia Junkie

FRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to FRoSt415
how long do you guys stay there? i get out of school at like 3pm can be there by 3:30. plans? meet, eat, drive or just chill and wash our cars until the foods done?
Old 01-31-2008, 12:41 AM   #14
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
UC TAPPY > All others with their crispy chicken! YEE!

LVL 1 Because I'm a noob!! YEE!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 01-31-2008, 12:55 AM   #15
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRoSt415 View Post
how long do you guys stay there? i get out of school at like 3pm can be there by 3:30. plans? meet, eat, drive or just chill and wash our cars until the foods done?
give us a call. my PM box is full right now, ill get back to you once i go back to premie stat.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:57 AM   #16
M4Rl0N
Zilvia Member

M4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to beholdM4Rl0N is a splendid one to behold
Im Down
Lets DO IT!
Old 01-31-2008, 12:59 AM   #17
eli_eli
Zilvia Junkie

eli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant futureeli_eli has a brilliant future
ill be there once again...and someone warn me about that 15mph left sign plzzzz.....
Old 01-31-2008, 01:08 AM   #18
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^lol.

Along with the other 20 ppl that almost ate it.

Old 01-31-2008, 01:12 AM   #19
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by yarou View Post
Yes msglngth
ill go if henry isn't there.

i don't like this guy.

har har har. jay kay jay kay

ill bring a crescent wrench and cheeze-its.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:13 AM   #20
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yea that turn allmost owned me since i was lost lol

Old 01-31-2008, 01:13 AM   #21
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

YEEE. Cresent wrench ftmfw!

I'm selling my coupe for $6,500 in the next few days...

so lets see what I'll be driving there

Old 01-31-2008, 01:15 AM   #22
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
^lol.

Along with the other 20 ppl that almost ate it.
yep, i understeered that fucken turn. lol
I didnt know it was so sharp.

Im down, I will bring the tortillas.

Old 01-31-2008, 01:16 AM   #23
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^ahahahhaha what a bean..

Old 01-31-2008, 01:26 AM   #24
AyeYoMoe

AyeYoMoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
Who: NorCal/SF Bay Zilvia, other FR heads, and friends.
What: BBQ Potluck!
Where: Treasure Island BBQ Pits!
When: Saturday, March 8, 2008 @ 11:30AM
Why: Because.

Date, time, and place has been confirmed. This will be a BBQ potluck meet! Ill get back to you guys with more in a bit...

But umm...does anybody know if the BBQ pits are still there? haha
directions from a 3 year old thread...

i googled that! i isnt no ex-honda head, son.

If youre gonna make it to the meet, please let us know by responding with your FIRST name. AND also let us know if you'll be bringing anything for the potluck. RIGHT ON.

1. ANTHONY - downshift_sideways = HAMBURGER PATTIES...MMM, COW.

2. ANDREW - andrew bohan = Andrew Bohan?
3. JASON - -usmd-180sx(yes, usmd. it use to be our crew. it's not suppose to be usdm suckas)
4. - em_s13
5. TYSON - tysongodumb = fag0r
6. JOSE - midnightouge = "i'll bring hella sodas and chips or whatever is needed"
7. AARON - sk33ny
8. HENRY - yarou
9. - dohcka = "i got the mayo... haha"

hey umm aaron(sk33ny) is ganna come with me...so can u please put my name? i got a 240 and hopefully ill show up...lookin forward to this meet...name is moe (AyeYoMoe) thanks
Old 01-31-2008, 01:27 AM   #25
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

You need to bring something^Moe.

Hi I'm Anthony <33

Old 01-31-2008, 01:29 AM   #26
TheBigDirty
Leaky Injector

TheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to allTheBigDirty is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to TheBigDirty
Holy shit I'm so down! Put me on the list! Yesssss! I can bring some steaks or whatever, I work at a market! Oh and my names Jason btw.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:32 AM   #27
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^YES!!!

Whoo whoooo Jason FTMFW

Old 01-31-2008, 01:33 AM   #28
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
^YES!!!

Whoo whoooo Jason FTMFW
Jason FTMFW x2!!
Nice meeting you mang.

Old 01-31-2008, 01:46 AM   #29
yarou
Zilvia Addict

yarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfectionyarou is close to perfection
:ghey:I will bring the fun.
Old 01-31-2008, 01:55 AM   #30
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
cheap ass mother fucker.

you guys can run a train on henry.

hes good to go.
Closed Thread