Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-07-2007, 10:53 AM   #91
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybluecivic View Post
^^^HATER LOL

THERE WAS A GREAT MIX OF CARS NOT JUST HONDAS AND I PERSONALY LIKE MY BLUE NEONS ILL ROCK EM ALL NIGHT
YOU DONT SEE ANYONE DISSING ON YOUR RIDE (RESPECT) IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT COME
BUT HEY IF YOU FEEL THAT 240S NEED THERE OWN MEET THEN SO BE IT
BUT I HAVE A FEELING EVERY ONE ENJOYED THIS MEET ........HATER
you just figured it out, eh?

fuck yeah im a hater, if you think neon tubes and showing off to 15 year old girls in front of a donut chain is cool..........

well.......... that shit is straight 1985

i dont see how people followed the rules, i heard tons of cars revving and peeling out on the way out of the lot. shit was gheto.

the 350z/g35 meet @ lax was a lot better
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2007, 11:01 AM   #92
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
crazybluecivic is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilvia_brothers View Post
overall the meet turned out really good...didnt see that much 240's but other than that it was good. good job on planning this meet crazybluecivic. it turned out big and we didnt get kicked out for once lol i'll go to the next one for sure hopefully i can gather more s12's to come since i was the only s12 there
thanks happy someone from here enjoyed it yeah personaly i love the mix i did see a couple 240s tho atleast 4 or 5 even but yeah illm post up the info for the next one later thanks for the support
crazybluecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:21 AM   #93
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
overall the meet turned out really good...didnt see that much 240's but other than that it was good. good job on planning this meet crazybluecivic. it turned out big and we didnt get kicked out for once lol i'll go to the next one for sure hopefully i can gather more s12's to come since i was the only s12 there
I knew it!!!So what happened "crazybluecivic"?
All hondas and neons
Thanks but no thanks.
Old 11-07-2007, 11:25 AM   #94
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
hey crazy blue, meet was ok. there were a few nice rides out there, but mostly it was hondas that filled the lot. i was one of 5 subarus there, and my brother and i counted maybe 10 240s including his. I did see a nice s12, ZILVIA_BROTHERS im guessing that was yours. very nice. hopfully more of a variety can make it out there next time since there was no issues with local law, although a burbank squad car rolled up and asked us what was going on. all in all great job.
HWYKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:26 AM   #95
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
I knew it!!!So what happened "crazybluecivic"?
All hondas and neons
Thanks but no thanks.
no not all hondas most of the crowd were hondas tho
in my head i dont see a problem with that they support deep
no matter what this meet was bomb im not going to say i only want one group NO

i want every one to come down i think the problem is the 240 zilvia.net site just wasnt in the loop on this one and personaly dont diss it till you come and we will allways get haters hes just sad he got a bad parking
Old 11-07-2007, 11:28 AM   #96
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
hey crazy blue, meet was ok. there were a few nice rides out there, but mostly it was hondas that filled the lot. i was one of 5 subarus there, and my brother and i counted maybe 10 240s including his. I did see a nice s12, ZILVIA_BROTHERS im guessing that was yours. very nice. hopfully more of a variety can make it out there next time since there was no issues with local law, although a burbank squad car rolled up and asked us what was going on. all in all great job.
thank you for coming out i dont know if i should post up the next meet info cause i get the feeling alot of you just wont roll to the next one what do you think
Old 11-07-2007, 11:51 AM   #97
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
It was a clean meet with no problems. Better than scattering away that's for sure. Nice S12 btw Zilvia_bro's... haven't seen one of those for a while.

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:56 AM   #98
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
My whole thing is this meet was predominantly HONDA because they do in fact roll out. If we could manage to actually get MORE 240's out to roll then the headcount won't be an issue. I personally would love to see more of our kind there like the Wednesday meet in Northridge. But it was chill so I'm not one to knock it.

Old 11-07-2007, 12:02 PM   #99
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
My whole thing is this meet was predominantly HONDA because they do in fact roll out. If we could manage to actually get MORE 240's out to roll then the headcount won't be an issue. I personally would love to see more of our kind there like the Wednesday meet in Northridge. But it was chill so I'm not one to knock it.
thank you and trust me i would love to see more 240s i realy would i like all cars and i did see a lot of nice 240s probaly like 10 and they were all clean might have even seen the haters car and said something nice about it
Old 11-07-2007, 12:25 PM   #100
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I was there for about 20 mins.

My PC's power supply took a dump on me yesterday so I decided to pick one up at the Best Buy since I was already going to stop by. I was too anxious to get home and fix it so I left early.

The turnout was great. Yes, there were a ton of Hondas, but they were all civil and pretty clean for the most part. The only thing I hated was running into a bunch of the old street racing crowd and over hearing them trying to set up races all night.
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:30 PM   #101
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
thank you i realy do want more s12 and 240s and nissans

im not trying to single you out lol i cant get every car there its all up to the forums and attendys to get people to roll out but im am sorry that i couldnt keep you all happy but yeah ill post up a new thread later with new info and new flyer

thanks for real
Old 11-07-2007, 12:32 PM   #102
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suk02Si View Post
I was there for about 20 mins.

My PC's power supply took a dump on me yesterday so I decided to pick one up at the Best Buy since I was already going to stop by. I was too anxious to get home and fix it so I left early.

The turnout was great. Yes, there were a ton of Hondas, but they were all civil and pretty clean for the most part. The only thing I hated was running into a bunch of the old street racing crowd and over hearing them trying to set up races all night.
yeah im happy you stoped by i saw your car nice lol i didnt see if the wheels were all the same tho

and for the street racers i cant help that but there was no racing going on around the meet so let there car get crushed BUMP to that but rules were followed and everything when realy good

hope to see you at the next one thanks
Old 11-07-2007, 12:35 PM   #103
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybluecivic View Post
thank you and trust me i would love to see more 240s i realy would i like all cars and i did see a lot of nice 240s probaly like 10 and they were all clean might have even seen the haters car and said something nice about it
why would 240 owners go to a honda meet, i dont even get it.

240 owners want to talk with other 240, or atleast other nissan owners. not fwd cars with neons.

shit, why not invite ferrari owners as well - i'm sure they want to mingle with the po'folk.

its not about hating, its about understanding what people want. the entire meet was splitup into different sections, it reminded me of fuckin highschool.

not to mention............... did I see a scion XB there?!?!? I could'a sworn i saw a scion xb with ROTA WANNA BE old-school WORK wheels!! when it comes to people, we're all equal. when it comes to cars, i dont wanna have shit to do with scion xb's and 4-door civics.

do you even own a 240?? hehe happy i didnt even bother washing my turd of a car when i came though
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:41 PM   #104
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
why would 240 owners go to a honda meet, i dont even get it.

240 owners want to talk with other 240, or atleast other nissan owners. not fwd cars with neons.

shit, why not invite ferrari owners as well - i'm sure they want to mingle with the po'folk.

its not about hating, its about understanding what people want. the entire meet was splitup into different sections, it reminded me of fuckin highschool.

not to mention............... did I see a scion XB there?!?!? I could'a sworn i saw a scion xb with ROTA WANNA BE old-school WORK wheels!! when it comes to people, we're all equal. when it comes to cars, i dont wanna have shit to do with scion xb's and 4-door civics.

do you even own a 240?? hehe happy i didnt even bother washing my turd of a car when i came though

i realy dont wanna get rude with you but your just making a ass of yourself

but hey we all have something that makes us tick and with that attitude im guessing you were alone in highschool

dont bother coming next time cause realy we dont need that here anywhere gets you no where in life fast aka you just a mini in the big picture

WITH SUCCESS COME GREAT HATERS

AND LET ME ADD ON (IXFXI) YOU HOST A MEET WITHOUT HELP AND BEING A DICK AND CALL ME UP IF ITS A SUCCESS
Old 11-07-2007, 03:13 PM   #105
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
Quote:
yea that was my s12. i didnt even wash my car just cleaned up the rims lol. by looking at ur avatar u owned that gunmetal 06 sti. ur car looks sick! props to you man and also that white sti. i havent seen an sti with black housing headlights
zilvia_brothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 03:16 PM   #106
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
i'll try to show up net week for the northridge meet...what time does it usually start?
Old 11-07-2007, 03:16 PM   #107
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
^If it wasnt an 06-07 its was an 05 those came with the black housings.
Urban metallic gray sti's are sweet!!!.
Make me jealous HWYKING.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:37 PM   #108
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Quote:
yea that was my s12. i didnt even wash my car just cleaned up the rims lol. by looking at ur avatar u owned that gunmetal 06 sti. ur car looks sick! props to you man and also that white sti. i havent seen an sti with black housing headlights
Thanks bro. i try to keep it clean and simple. the white 07 is my buddys, and we blacked out the headlamp housings and tailights, and the grey 240 hatch next to me is my brothers xfallen1x you should definitely roll to the in n out meets on wed nites. nothing but 240s and some old skool datsuns here and there and of course a grey sti.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:40 PM   #109
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
^If it wasnt an 06-07 its was an 05 those came with the black housings.
Urban metallic gray sti's are sweet!!!.
Make me jealous HWYKING.
shoot YOU make me jealous with your clean s13 coupe! i miss mine soooooooo much. but i will get another one next year.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:46 PM   #110
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

^Wanna trade?
AHAHAHA JK the coupe is my baby.
Im a big subie admire though.If I came to this meet
it would be to see your car and meet you in person.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:50 PM   #111
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Thanks bro. i try to keep it clean and simple. the white 07 is my buddys, and we blacked out the headlamp housings and tailights, and the grey 240 hatch next to me is my brothers xfallen1x you should definitely roll to the in n out meets on wed nites. nothing but 240s and some old skool datsuns here and there and of course a grey sti.
yea for sure i'll roll next wednesday. is there a link for the wednseday in-out meet?

yea ur bro and buddy's car is really nice. the 240 was shiny as hell. oh and for the white sti...that wasnt the stock paint right?
Old 11-07-2007, 03:51 PM   #112
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
i'll try to show up net week for the northridge meet...what time does it usually start?
It's usually around the same time 9ish. We (The 240s) meet up at the new In-N-Out on Tampa where most of the Costco crowd now meets up across the street at Denny's. We had a good turn out a couple of weeks ago so hopefully it'll be good tonight. See you then.

Old 11-07-2007, 03:53 PM   #113
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
shoot YOU make me jealous with your clean s13 coupe! i miss mine soooooooo much. but i will get another one next year.
Yeah and another Project will begin!!

Old 11-07-2007, 03:56 PM   #114
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Yeah Dont Forget Nov/20/07 @9pm Same Spot
Old 11-07-2007, 03:57 PM   #115
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
yea for sure i'll roll next wednesday. is there a link for the wednseday in-out meet?

yea ur bro and buddy's car is really nice. the 240 was shiny as hell. oh and for the white sti...that wasnt the stock paint right?
Yeah dude look it up under OFFICIAL Wed night Northridge Meet here in the SW states forum.

Old 11-07-2007, 05:09 PM   #116
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

yea we had the 240 repainted in the factory color with gloss black top. its a garage queen. as far as my buddys paint, thats the new 07 white color (satin white pearl) very nice isnt it? has a blue/pink pearl in it. its really nice during the day.

^Wanna trade?

sure! haha you should gather up some buddies and roll to the northridge 240 meet on wed nites. like my brother said we had a great turnout 2 weeks ago about 20 240s. and the police told us as long as we hang out in the in n out parking lot and dont bother anyone we will be fine.
Old 11-07-2007, 05:15 PM   #117
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Thumbs up

Quote:
yea we had the 240 repainted in the factory color with gloss black top. its a garage queen. as far as my buddys paint, thats the new 07 white color (satin white pearl) very nice isnt it? has a blue/pink pearl in it. its really nice during the day.

^Wanna trade?

sure! haha you should gather up some buddies and roll to the northridge 240 meet on wed nites. like my brother said we had a great turnout 2 weeks ago about 20 240s. and the police told us as long as we hang out in the in n out parking lot and dont bother anyone we will be fine.
Word up! It was a good turn out a couple of weeks ago. I just picked up a new camera and I'm working on getting the software hooked up so I could take some meet pics and post them up here. We really need to do something for the 818 cuz from what I see the 626, 909 Zilivian's be putting some sick meets together. I'd like that kind of a response out here.
P.S. Yeah my ride is a shinny garage queen! That's how I do it!

Old 11-07-2007, 05:32 PM   #118
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I showed up incredibly late. Soon as I was heading out the door my family showed up and just kept me to long.

I was the lonesome black s13 coupe who parked next to an '03 Ford Ranger (Black). Cars that I was next to were mostly friends of mine who I play hockey with.
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:06 PM   #119
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
I showed up incredibly late. Soon as I was heading out the door my family showed up and just kept me to long.

I was the lonesome black s13 coupe who parked next to an '03 Ford Ranger (Black). Cars that I was next to were mostly friends of mine who I play hockey with.
Daymn... what time did you make it there? My bro and I rolled out around 10:30ish. Will you be rollin' out tonight to N'Ridge? If so see you there.

Old 11-07-2007, 07:20 PM   #120
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ Actually I believe I was there around 10:30 or so. People were leaving as I got there. My friends told me that it was a pretty sweet meet so hopefully i can make it out next time this happens.

Yup, I'll be showing up tonight. Some of my friends might show up as well. I'm the only Nissan in the freakin' group. They're all Honda/Acura owners lol
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote