Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 10:37 PM   #1
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Thumbs up 4 ECU kouki 180sx ecu with jim wolf tune

this item is a 1997 - 1997 S13 Kouki Blacktop sr20det ecu, that was sent out to Jim Wolf Technology for a better tune. It has been tuned for 550cc Injectors and a z32 maf, increased horsepower output. I also paid extra for a secondary map, which has a switch, it which allows better performance, and a different fuel map when running 100 octane, total price for this brand new from jim wolf was over $900, I will give you that recipt to the item winner. I am selling it really cheap because lost my job and need to buy my kids clothes for their new kindergarden class. any questions feel free to ask. call me (310)713-7101 -steve any offers feel free to contact me

Sponsored Links
Closed Thread