Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-14-2010, 08:41 PM   #1
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
The Socal Junkyard Thread

Posting this because I helped a dude save $4 today by letting him know what is at the local junkyards.

Basically, if you go to the junkyard, tell us the location of the junkyard and if anything good is there (For S-Chassis mainly). We can save lots of time and money this way

To start, I went this morning.

Date: 5/14/10

Name: Pick Your Part
Found: One 300ZX (Z32), pretty rough shape

Name: Pick Your Part
Found: One S13 Coupe (SOHC), still lots of motor in it, interior is brown, automatic transmission
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2010, 09:31 PM   #2
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
This is awesome thread !!!
I will post what I find when I go !!
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:43 PM   #3
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Not a bad idea.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:41 PM   #4
chinox32
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
chinox32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Morovia pick a part

may12

Cars found

300zx maf gone tranny and engine still there automatic.
s13x2 single camers still there intinerr striped
240z i dont know why the fuck its engine is there and tranny interor is very bad striped lights gone body parts still good
280z dont know if engine still there but interior still there pretty good condition
chinox32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 10:52 PM   #5
240agsx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
240agsx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
s13 may 14

today may 14 2010

took a trip to wilminton
PICK UR PART ......
about 5 S13's
3 d's ;;;;;;;;;;;; interior ok no dashes but lots of interior parts one of them had a real clean carpet lots of motor parts and suspension
2 de's ;;;;;;;;;;; interior ok one was a coupe, doch motor was almost complete i took the ps lines haha lots of fenders good conditions and lots of interior parts

HOPE IT helps GUYS gl

Last edited by 240agsx; 05-15-2010 at 12:17 AM..
240agsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 02:47 PM   #6
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Let me know of any Porsche 951s/944s. lol
Old 05-15-2010, 03:14 PM   #7
Gizmo_S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Gizmo_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Let me know of any Porsche 951s/944s. lol
I saw a Red Porsche 944 at the Pick a part in riverside I believe off of Pyrimte or some shit like that.

I went to all these two weeks ago or so...

Pick a part in riverside off the 60 Pyrimite or whatever it's called.-
1 s13 there front end is pretty bad, motor almost gone, Doors, trunk,rear bumper still good Hatchback btw.

Ecology in Fontana
had two s13s One convertible (I took the driver seat.) Motor (DOHC) was still there two weeks ago, there's also a black s13 had a Tabtuesday sticker on the window, front end is gone but doors, Decent carpet, Hatch, Rear center garnish, lights, all those goodies still there.

Ecology in Bloomington/Rialto-
HAD NOTHING! WASTE OF MY TWO FUCKING DOLLARS!!!

Happy Hunting!!
Gizmo_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:13 PM   #8
LOUD240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
LOUD240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I got to ecology in fontana about an hour after they dropped that black hatch the dash was perfect i got the privacy cover the interior is pretty much gone now some one pulled the DOHC while i was there
LOUD240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:45 PM   #9
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
This is a good idea!
people keep it coming Any S14s!!
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 07:56 PM   #10
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
if any of you spot an auto chuki coupe please pm me. for serious.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 10:41 PM   #11
iamtheyi
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
iamtheyi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
I believe someone saw 2 s14's at the pick ur part on beach and malvern in Stanton i believe. Been like 2 weeks though so they probably stripped down to the shell...
iamtheyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 11:22 PM   #12
rob22
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (50)
rob22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
i remember when there was a white 14 at the fontana ecology a couple months back i couldnt believe my eyes..............so i stripped the hell out of it <3
Old 05-16-2010, 12:46 AM   #13
matts13vert
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
matts13vert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
dude wes this is such a good idea!!! save me lots of singles lol
matts13vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:14 AM   #14
cln_S13

Trader Rating: (1)
cln_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
great idea, I'm subscribing to this thread lmao!
cln_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:41 AM   #15
Kwonza Says
Zilvia Addict

Kwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the rough
Wow good idea Wes I wuv u soo much we should go sometime like the good ol days? Down?
Old 05-17-2010, 01:46 AM   #16
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
Awesome thread. My contribution:

San Bernardino Pick-A-Part
-fresh sohc s13 coupe 2-tone se model, sunroof seems custom, no motor, has stock shocks with tein lowering springs, a steering wheel hub and shitty aftermarket seats
-3 s13 hatches pretty much completely stripped
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:48 AM   #17
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtheyi View Post
I believe someone saw 2 s14's at the pick ur part on beach and malvern in Stanton i believe. Been like 2 weeks though so they probably stripped down to the shell...
There was ONE s14 when I went that I didnt mention, strictly because there was nothing left, and it smelled like piss on the inside. It was in the very corner of the one on beach blvd. Believe it or not, people actually do piss in some of the cars so be careful what your taking from the interior.

And Kwon, yes. Only thing is I can't keep our tradition of having a smoke. I'm on an asthma study again haha. We should wait awhile though because I just went last week.
Old 05-17-2010, 02:18 AM   #18
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
awesome idea!! subscribed
Old 05-17-2010, 09:14 AM   #19
Dignity
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
Dignity is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
It's raining -> junkyards smell like shit and everything is wet -> normal people won't want to go when everything smells and is wet -> EVERYONE ELSE MUST RAID THE JUNKYARDS TODAY.

Heading to U Pick U Save after my class lol. I know there's a couple of S13s there. If anyone sees a clean carpet, lmk by PM, yeah?
Dignity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:26 PM   #20
Kwonza Says
Zilvia Addict

Kwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the roughKwonza Says is a jewel in the rough
Fo sho Wes you know I understand yo shiet!! plus did you ask for woodranch for the study? Uhh give it like 2-3 weeks right?
Old 05-17-2010, 01:38 PM   #21
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driven08 View Post
Awesome thread. My contribution:

San Bernardino Pick-A-Part
-fresh sohc s13 coupe 2-tone se model, sunroof seems custom, no motor, has stock shocks with tein lowering springs, a steering wheel hub and shitty aftermarket seats
-3 s13 hatches pretty much completely stripped

WOAH! awesome! thank you so much for this heads up, I'm on my way right now! :]

Best thread for Socal in the regional section yet. I'll venture out to pick a part on Miliken in Ontario maybe later this week.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:32 PM   #22
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Aww, it was the creamy yellow 2 tone color. I just got a spare wingless trunk lid, maybe put a wing on it later when I get my car repainted.

sidenote: fuck that Ecology in Rialto. It's too small & they never have S chassis, I marked that place off as a never again junkyard.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:36 PM   #23
godrifttoday
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (82)
godrifttoday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 82 reviews
s14 and s13 at santa fe springs ecology went on thursday. were in tact
godrifttoday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:52 PM   #24
ddf2006
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ddf2006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
pick a part in ontario
got some GAB Sport coilovers off a s13 for 95$ O_O!!!!!!
i love junk yards
ddf2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:26 PM   #25
SoCalDrifter
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
SoCalDrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I was wondering if anyone can help me what the closest junkyard to me im in thousand oaks area my area code is 91377. Thanks alot if anyone can help. Also i think this should be a sticky could help alot of people out.
SoCalDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:19 AM   #26
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwonza Says View Post
Fo sho Wes you know I understand yo shiet!! plus did you ask for woodranch for the study? Uhh give it like 2-3 weeks right?
Saving the ribs for the last meal. In the meantime I got the tour of Italy from Olive Garden...for lunch hahaha. And yeah about 3 weeks I'd say.

Thats a pretty good idea if this could be stickied. I'll PM a mod hopefully get it up there. I haven't been to any other junkyards other than pick your part in Anaheim/Stanton. I may head over to Long Beach tommorow for some others. Try to keep the posts on topic, and organized so we can keep this thread going!
Old 05-18-2010, 04:11 AM   #27
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
i need to find an S14 STAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
are you an angel? because i want to put my penis in your vagina.
http://yourenotdown.net/
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 04:25 AM   #28
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
i would like to find a s14. i need a few parts...
Old 05-18-2010, 04:30 AM   #29
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Awesome idea/thread. IDK why we haven't had one of these before. lol.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:41 AM   #30
sileighty83
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
sileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nicesileighty83 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileighty83
My friend saw two S14's at pick a part in stanton last week but sadly stripped of all their goodness but hey you might find something you need.