Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Thumbs up Jim Wolf S13 Blacktop sr20det ecu

S13 Blacktop sr20det ecu, that was sent out to Jim Wolf Technology for a better tune. It has been tuned for 555cc ( i was using 550cc injectors) Injectors and a z32 maf, increased horsepower output. I also paid extra for a secondary map, which has a switch, it which allows better performance, and a different fuel map when running 100 octane, total price for this brand new from jim wolf was over $900, I will give you that recipt to the item buyer. I am selling it really cheap because lost my job, and need a new clutch for my car. any questions feel free to ask. call me (310)713-7101 -steve
$asking $500 or best offer
any offers feel free to contact me

Last edited by handinpants; 09-14-2009 at 03:03 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2009, 06:24 PM   #2
luigy510

Trader Rating: (0)
luigy510 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Will u take $400.00? Let me know and I will pick up on Friday. Email me [email protected]
Old 08-26-2009, 11:43 PM   #3
bl3ujay07
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
bl3ujay07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
what turbo????
Old 08-27-2009, 12:37 AM   #4
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
according to jim wolf, they do not tune it to which turbo you are running. call them and ask them. but i was running a gt28 s15 spec r turbo. i was running it on a 94+ blacktop and it ran good. i just have to get a clutch now, or i'll be driving my motorcycle in the rain (

Old 08-28-2009, 01:40 AM   #5
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

last bump, i updated the pix

Old 08-28-2009, 10:49 PM   #6
Finelinetuning
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Finelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
bump for legit seller
Old 09-14-2009, 03:07 PM   #7
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

new thread opened

Closed Thread