Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-19-2008, 08:18 PM   #391
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
is that why we drove by there? just to spot his car?
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2008, 08:18 PM   #392
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
heck yea. bc i was soooo sad.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 11:37 PM   #393
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
I saw a black s13 fastback with an exhaust and black wheels with chrome lip on fair oaks. I also saw a white 300zx with a body kit on 101 south.
Old 01-20-2008, 08:39 PM   #394
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
saw a black fastback on 680 like 5 minutes ago. haha. =]

tysoNgoduMb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 10:51 PM   #395
deesz
Leaky Injector

deesz is making a name for him/her selfdeesz is making a name for him/her self
i saw a maroon 240sx fastback at bestbuy in natomas/ sacramento ca
it was loward with exhaust sounded pretty nice...
deesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 11:58 PM   #396
khmerguy618
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
khmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfectionkhmerguy618 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to khmerguy618
white fastback off alvarado niles about an hour ago pulling in past in and out.

[email protected]

IF you bought stuff from me write me a review HERE
||VEXMOTORSPORTS || DMAX-USA || RPS CLUTCH || BAB AUTOBODY||
khmerguy618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 12:16 AM   #397
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
union city son!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 01-21-2008, 12:22 AM   #398
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
word
i see the most 240s in UC out of anywhere

but tonight i saw (i think) raul's white s14 at 24 hour fitness on paseo padre.

haven't seen that fool in hella days.

i see his car there now and then though. did he sell it?
Old 01-21-2008, 11:06 AM   #399
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
i saw white zenki s14 on walnut creek parked by macy's yesterday (sunday, 01/20/08)

rims, lowered, exhaust, messed up driver side rear quarter panel
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:13 AM   #400
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by markyboi View Post
i saw white zenki s14 on walnut creek parked by macy's yesterday (sunday, 01/20/08)

rims, lowered, exhaust, messed up driver side rear quarter panel
I always see that parked by Macy's.

I saw a lowered Aztec red chuki coupe with fog lights in Walnut Creek on Friday, and I also saw a white kouki s14 with black painted se's, and a CF hood in Concord.

And who in the Fremont area drives a fastback, with a primered Silvia Front end?

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 12:59 PM   #401
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
word
i see the most 240s in UC out of anywhere

but tonight i saw (i think) raul's white s14 at 24 hour fitness on paseo padre.

haven't seen that fool in hella days.

i see his car there now and then though. did he sell it?
i think V said that he did, but im not sure.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 01-21-2008, 02:49 PM   #402
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
blue fastback heading westbound on hwy 4 in pittsburg area today @around 12pm.

had some silver rims (17?18s?)
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 07:50 PM   #403
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I saw a gaggle of s13's parked around the westlake district near nations.

White s13 coupe with red rims and silvia front and across the street was a primered s13 coupe with meshies I think? Only glanced at it for a split second.

Black s13fb with kouki tails and qp damage had wheels at lock so it looks like he had inners/outters.

Meh.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:23 PM   #404
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
saw a s14 turning left on alvarado blvd i think or niles. it was a girl driving. thats all i saw. hella raining!

Old 01-23-2008, 07:45 PM   #405
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

saw a blue s13 fastback near silver creek high school and a 280z i think with i think it was a front mount. haha. it was on capitol.

Old 01-24-2008, 03:51 AM   #406
sk33ny
Leaky Injector

sk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enoughsk33ny will become famous soon enough
Spotted a red zenki s13 hatch with black lip and black painted stock rims, also had a exhaust and was lowered. Saw you on San Thomas coming from Santa Clara around 5:00 pm.

Last edited by sk33ny; 01-24-2008 at 05:00 PM..
sk33ny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 03:30 PM   #407
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

just saw a red coupe with black rims just pass by my house. haha. i was outside smoking. lets be friends? haha. =D

Old 01-24-2008, 03:32 PM   #408
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

saw a black guy drivin a black coupe north on union city blvd about 1:30
Old 01-24-2008, 04:29 PM   #409
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

damn, why does he have to be black? just kidding. >.<

Old 01-24-2008, 06:29 PM   #410
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

black fastback with a red front bumper in union city from union landing onto dyer toward whipple. i was giving you a hard time in the blue 4runner. lol

I AM LEGIT.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:55 PM   #411
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

he had to be black because both his parents were black. didn't really have much of choice
Old 01-24-2008, 10:15 PM   #412
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

^same thing happened to me. now i have to be vietnamese for the rest of my life. geeze

edit: you gotta love that nuoc mam tho.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:29 AM   #413
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
^same thing happened to me. now i have to be vietnamese for the rest of my life. geeze

edit: you gotta love that nuoc mam tho.
Damn man you viet? Didn't know that at all when you introduced yourself to me at In n Out. Nice to know there is another viet person that enjoys 240sx' as much as me. Can i get a DU MA?!
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 01:40 AM   #414
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

i drink nuoc mam straight out the bottle.

whatchu know bout THAT
Old 01-25-2008, 12:15 PM   #415
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

next meet we're gonna chug nuoc mam. ill cop a 12 pack. yours will be on me andrew!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 01-25-2008, 01:24 PM   #416
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

YAY. viet pride MAN! lets do the dansing now.

im not chinese, im am vietnam!

Old 01-25-2008, 11:30 PM   #417
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
he had to be black because both his parents were black. didn't really have much of choice
That's the sex ed for the day.

Thanks.

Next week we will talk about how a biracial baby is born.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:32 PM   #418
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
That's the sex ed for the day.

Thanks.

Way to go off topic, you should've mentioned the black car we saw on the way home.

Pulled over on the freeway 280 south.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:03 AM   #419
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
c a n t wait .

I AM LEGIT.
Old 01-26-2008, 01:21 AM   #420
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Way to go off topic, you should've mentioned the black car we saw on the way home.

Pulled over on the freeway 280 south.
Oh yeah.

Saw a black s13 fb pulled over off of 280 south right after the westborough exit.

Would've stopped but I wasn't driving and my friend was speed racer.