Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 01-03-2017, 04:07 AM   #1
nichthen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
nichthen is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
So with my Navan side skirts a week away, the time has come to make my mind up about the wing. Do i leave put my wing on (Greddy Gracer) or put a Kouki wing on? Or no wing?!

What do you think...

Don't mind my disgusting facials and terrible selfie, this was fun.

nichthen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2017, 05:11 PM   #2
paulficc

Trader Rating: (0)
paulficc is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJTTon View Post
'straya
Word!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichthen View Post
Don't mind my disgusting facials and terrible selfie, this was fun.
What did they get you for?

Don't know if you've seen me around I've got an identical S14 with ghetto black bootlid in the same city! It's been cool watching you hoard all that trick stuff. Keen to see where this goes.
paulficc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 05:38 PM   #3
nichthen
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulficc View Post
Word!

What did they get you for?

Don't know if you've seen me around I've got an identical S14 with ghetto black bootlid in the same city! It's been cool watching you hoard all that trick stuff. Keen to see where this goes.
You from Wollongong??

Its kinda an old photo, they didn't get me for anything, my car was completely legal at the time. Cops in Wollongong are pretty cool, I've got the up most respect for our boys in blue.

And thanks for the kind words, I hope it turns out great, I'm going to pick up a set of JDM S14 front guards today, no indicator holes! The navan front bar has indicators on the side of that so it will still be legal!

Sent from my F1f using Tapatalk
Old 01-03-2017, 05:43 PM   #4
paulficc

Quote:
You from Wollongong??

Its kinda an old photo, they didn't get me for anything, my car was completely legal at the time. Cops in Wollongong are pretty cool, I've got the up most respect for our boys in blue.

And thanks for the kind words, I hope it turns out great, I'm going to pick up a set of JDM S14 front guards today, no indicator holes! The navan front bar has indicators on the side of that so it will still be legal!

Yeah dude! Born and raised.

Aw cool - saw plenty of them out over the last week but my car is pretty stock looking so don't normally get hassled. Looking at yours I didn't think you'd have much issue either.

Yeah sick! I have similar plans, just waiting on funds to let me pull the trigger on some wheels, a navan front bar and getting my new bootlid and Kouki rear bar painted and on the car.

Can I ask who's bringing in all your gear from Yahoo? PM if you prefer
Old 01-03-2017, 06:03 PM   #5
nichthen
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Yeah dude! Born and raised.

Aw cool - saw plenty of them out over the last week but my car is pretty stock looking so don't normally get hassled. Looking at yours I didn't think you'd have much issue either.

Yeah sick! I have similar plans, just waiting on funds to let me pull the trigger on some wheels, a navan front bar and getting my new bootlid and Kouki rear bar painted and on the car.

Can I ask who's bringing in all your gear from Yahoo? PM if you prefer
Maaaad! We should chill some time mate. South maccas and then harbour? [emoji14]

I need wheels aswell!! What're you after? I'm thinking LMGT2 nismo wheels for myself.

Well, for small items I use buyee.jp, for big items I use a bloke in Sydney, his name is import monky. Good service and he is a top bloke. Tell him Nick sent you

Old 01-04-2017, 07:29 PM   #6
paulficc

Quote:
Maaaad! We should chill some time mate. South maccas and then harbour? [emoji14]

I need wheels aswell!! What're you after? I'm thinking LMGT2 nismo wheels for myself.

Well, for small items I use buyee.jp, for big items I use a bloke in Sydney, his name is import monky. Good service and he is a top bloke. Tell him Nick sent you

Haha yeah I'll bring down my purple lancer for da chillz.. nahs defs should! PM me ya facebook or something.. Do you slide?

Ahh hard to say! I'd love some LMGT2 as well, but I'll see what comes up locally.

Mint! I'll have a looksy.. Cheers.
Old 01-04-2017, 09:59 PM   #7
nichthen
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Haha yeah I'll bring down my purple lancer for da chillz.. nahs defs should! PM me ya facebook or something.. Do you slide?

Ahh hard to say! I'd love some LMGT2 as well, but I'll see what comes up locally.

Mint! I'll have a looksy.. Cheers.
Yea dude! Used to slide a little up keira but I didn't want to kill my car lmao!

Pm me your name and I'll add you on fb!