Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 11-12-2015, 05:49 PM   #91
StillHood

Trader Rating: (0)
StillHood is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Can't find it on Speedhunters. Can someone throw up a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
StillHood is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2015, 06:49 PM   #92
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillHood View Post
Can't find it on Speedhunters. Can someone throw up a link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eh dude don't bother. It was one picture from the JCCS coverage. Not a feature.
Old 11-13-2015, 12:17 PM   #93
tlieberman240
Leaky Injector

tlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud of
This car sucks, and you suck. Go back to the FRS. The FRS community is the best in the world.

jk. luv u
Old 11-13-2015, 12:22 PM   #94
KAT-PWR
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
KAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really niceKAT-PWR is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Yes sir! The last two people to notice them called them 'shitty orange seats' and said that I had 'bad taste'. I love this forum.
I don't usually admit the cheesy things I think about. But since i live by University of Florida i want to get an orange spec r seat to throw in with my blue spec r seat for gamedays....
Old 11-13-2015, 12:56 PM   #95
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlieberman240 View Post
This car sucks, and you suck. Go back to the FRS. The FRS community is the best in the world.

jk. luv u
There was this one cool guy that was set to lead the FRS community back from the brink of lameness...then he got an STi...

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING BALANCE TO THE FORCE, NOT LEAVE IT IN RUIN!

I want to see your secret project...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAT-PWR View Post
I don't usually admit the cheesy things I think about. But since i live by University of Florida i want to get an orange spec r seat to throw in with my blue spec r seat for gamedays....
In all seriousness I almost bought a blue set so my brother and I could use one of each for shits and giggles. Then I realized he doesn't care enough about his car :/
Old 11-13-2015, 01:10 PM   #96
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Chase Bays high pressure steering hose and clutch line ordered. Pics of install when I get le time.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:48 PM   #97
namawon
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
namawon is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
http://www.speedhunters.com/2015/10/...-neo-classics/
Be proud of it homie
Old 11-13-2015, 11:45 PM   #98
tlieberman240
Leaky Injector

tlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud oftlieberman240 has much to be proud of
Quote:
There was this one cool guy that was set to lead the FRS community back from the brink of lameness...then he got an STi...

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING BALANCE TO THE FORCE, NOT LEAVE IT IN RUIN!

I want to see your secret project...
LMAO! Man... this post actually made me laugh for a few seconds. I still miss that car sometimes. My only regret is that I wasn't able to go to FB or ASB with it. Luckily, there's still a few guys holding it down with proper styling, and not that 5axis and shitty wheels crap that's all over the forums.

I love my stupid 4 door Subaru does everything I need it to.. Although, the past weekend I spent with the GTR on the track has got me thinking..

Don't worry about what I've got going on though. It's nothing crazy.. In fact, there's a whole thread for it right here: http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=372208
Old 11-14-2015, 12:04 PM   #99
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by namawon View Post
Be proud of it homie
hahahahaaha thanks, man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlieberman240 View Post
LMAO! Man... this post actually made me laugh for a few seconds. I still miss that car sometimes. My only regret is that I wasn't able to go to FB or ASB with it. Luckily, there's still a few guys holding it down with proper styling, and not that 5axis and shitty wheels crap that's all over the forums.

I love my stupid 4 door Subaru does everything I need it to.. Although, the past weekend I spent with the GTR on the track has got me thinking..

Don't worry about what I've got going on though. It's nothing crazy.. In fact, there's a whole thread for it right here: http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=372208
Few being the key term, here. I wish I would've given mine more of a chance...but the money freed up to throw parts at my S13 sealed the deal. I wish I could throw the Type-X aero on before I leave for Japan but it seems fiscally irresponsible considering how affordable it will be when I'm over there.

Dude if your Dad has a GTR and is willing to duty-swap it for some STi seat-time I wouldn't worry about snagging one yourself!

Do you actually have the S13 already or are you on the hunt...?
Old 11-14-2015, 03:54 PM   #100
tlieberman240
Leaky Injector

Quote:
hahahahaaha thanks, man.

Few being the key term, here. I wish I would've given mine more of a chance...but the money freed up to throw parts at my S13 sealed the deal. I wish I could throw the Type-X aero on before I leave for Japan but it seems fiscally irresponsible considering how affordable it will be when I'm over there.

Dude if your Dad has a GTR and is willing to duty-swap it for some STi seat-time I wouldn't worry about snagging one yourself!

Do you actually have the S13 already or are you on the hunt...?
Lolz we'll see. I don't really care to drive it around much on the street, honestly. The track is another story.

For the aero and stuff, I'd just get it here, unless you know that you'll be able to keep it somewhere while you're stationed in Japan and get it sent back free of charge. Otherwise, you'd probably just end up paying close to the same, if not more, after the international shipping costs.

13 is on the lift at the garage right now as I type this. I'll choose to refrain from saying anything else about it for right now.
Old 11-30-2015, 02:55 PM   #101
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Ordered:

Apexi Filter
P2M Clear CAS Cover
ChaseBays Power Steering Line
Chase Bays Clutch Line

S13 Ganadors
Pivot Headlight Controller

Waiting game begins...

Last edited by dizzariot; 12-01-2015 at 12:07 PM..
dizzariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 10:49 PM   #102
Arrowking
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Arrowking is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Glad to see you're at least moving forward! Hope you get the parts you need in a timely fashion.
Arrowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 09:56 AM   #103
DEZCA

DEZCA is an unknown quantity at this point
Hahaha Just went through this wonderful thread, Absolutely love this build! I love the military humor. I just got out of the Air Force and remember the constant struggle of juggling family, work, money and cars. Its a mess. Military life degrades you for sure. But it puts food on the table and 16s on the 240. I was in Japan for two years, just got back to California in Oct. My wife and I loved it there. Seen you might be going. I think Navys different? Would you be able to take your wife? I Fucking loved it man. I bought an R33 Gtr, sold it because it was a money pit and I think the RB26 is a little overrated. Haha its a great engine, but I turned Toyota. Bought a JZX100 Chaser and learned the togue drifting ways of the mamasans. Had a blast. My wife drove the 180 to work and to get grocery's.

Coming back to the states, Ive been looking for a good project 240 for myself, ended up get the wife a car with airbags and auto shit. like power steering and abs.. wtf is that? But I think its hilarious because ill do the daily strolls on craigslist here in California. Im from CenCal, and I look at your ad that you have up off and on. Didn't realize this thread was the build of that beauty on craigs, and put two and two together until the last page! Keep it up man! I have been talking to my wife seeing if we can budget for it, but you know how they are sometimes.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:07 PM   #104
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowking View Post
Glad to see you're at least moving forward! Hope you get the parts you need in a timely fashion.
They're still not here but Chase is going to give me the discount on my order. He was super nice about it. If the products live up the the repuation then I'll for sure drop a review on here. The last ones were from three years ago lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZCA View Post
Hahaha Just went through this wonderful thread, Absolutely love this build! I love the military humor. I just got out of the Air Force and remember the constant struggle of juggling family, work, money and cars. Its a mess. Military life degrades you for sure. But it puts food on the table and 16s on the 240. I was in Japan for two years, just got back to California in Oct. My wife and I loved it there. Seen you might be going. I think Navys different? Would you be able to take your wife? I Fucking loved it man. I bought an R33 Gtr, sold it because it was a money pit and I think the RB26 is a little overrated. Haha its a great engine, but I turned Toyota. Bought a JZX100 Chaser and learned the togue drifting ways of the mamasans. Had a blast. My wife drove the 180 to work and to get grocery's.

Coming back to the states, Ive been looking for a good project 240 for myself, ended up get the wife a car with airbags and auto shit. like power steering and abs.. wtf is that? But I think its hilarious because ill do the daily strolls on craigslist here in California. Im from CenCal, and I look at your ad that you have up off and on. Didn't realize this thread was the build of that beauty on craigs, and put two and two together until the last page! Keep it up man! I have been talking to my wife seeing if we can budget for it, but you know how they are sometimes.
Yeah man I'm headed to Yokosuka in APR16. My wife is supposed to come with me and it's gonna be a blast. I figured I'd stick with an OG two-tone Silvia K's since I know I can bring it back. I've been thinking about giving the JZX a try when I get there.

I'm on CL a lot just to look for 'rare' S13s and everything is shit. If you;ve got the cash I would suggest just shipping from another state. I got quoted to ship a car from FL for $725. That shipping price paired with the fact that most in CA are overpriced makes for a good deal.

You saw a car like mine on CL? I haven't listed it there yet lol.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:05 PM   #105
DEZCA

Quote:
They're still not here but Chase is going to give me the discount on my order. He was super nice about it. If the products live up the the repuation then I'll for sure drop a review on here. The last ones were from three years ago lol.

Yeah man I'm headed to Yokosuka in APR16. My wife is supposed to come with me and it's gonna be a blast. I figured I'd stick with an OG two-tone Silvia K's since I know I can bring it back. I've been thinking about giving the JZX a try when I get there.

I'm on CL a lot just to look for 'rare' S13s and everything is shit. If you;ve got the cash I would suggest just shipping from another state. I got quoted to ship a car from FL for $725. That shipping price paired with the fact that most in CA are overpriced makes for a good deal.

You saw a car like mine on CL? I haven't listed it there yet lol.
I could have sworn I seen it on there! Lmao. I might be going crazy. Dude look into the C33 Laurels and A31 Cefiros. Just build a bad ass sedan. That's one thing I fell in love with being in japan. You see the Japanese go insane with sedans. Mark Xs Aristos tons and tons of awesome styles. If your going APR16 is your time OCONUS two years? I had a buddy go for a few months. Pretty sure its different because hes on a ship. I feel like we get classified. Like your navy so people probably ask you, " Do you work on a ship"? Heck you might I don't even know. Lol I know I always got asked if I fly Jets. But I Just loaded missiles. Haha

If you are on a two year duty, Find a 92/93. A good website is Goonet. They have an English verson too. Also Hit up Bookoo for your base overseas. Like a craigslist for Mil.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:47 PM   #106
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEZCA View Post
I could have sworn I seen it on there! Lmao. I might be going crazy. Dude look into the C33 Laurels and A31 Cefiros. Just build a bad ass sedan. That's one thing I fell in love with being in japan. You see the Japanese go insane with sedans. Mark Xs Aristos tons and tons of awesome styles. If your going APR16 is your time OCONUS two years? I had a buddy go for a few months. Pretty sure its different because hes on a ship. I feel like we get classified. Like your navy so people probably ask you, " Do you work on a ship"? Heck you might I don't even know. Lol I know I always got asked if I fly Jets. But I Just loaded missiles. Haha

If you are on a two year duty, Find a 92/93. A good website is Goonet. They have an English verson too. Also Hit up Bookoo for your base overseas. Like a craigslist for Mil.
I'll be over there for three years on a ship. Half of that time the ship is supposed to be in the yards getting a major overhaul. Plenty of time to scour Japan. I have nothing against sedans but hey really just don't do it for me. I'm gonna stick to s-chassis cars or 70s cars.
Old 12-01-2015, 02:34 PM   #107
DEZCA

Quote:
I'll be over there for three years on a ship. Half of that time the ship is supposed to be in the yards getting a major overhaul. Plenty of time to scour Japan. I have nothing against sedans but hey really just don't do it for me. I'm gonna stick to s-chassis cars or 70s cars.
http://www.goo-net-exchange.com/used...001/index.html

Old 12-01-2015, 03:34 PM   #108
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Those Anerican prices are lame lol. I've got some guys overseas keeping an eye out. GooNet is a master of the gaijin-price-gouge LOL.
Old 12-01-2015, 05:05 PM   #109
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Goo-net blows. Sometimes you can find good deals on there but its rare. Best bet is to hit Carsensor or buy from the auctions.

I wasn't really a fan of 4 doors either but they grow on you here, especially when you see them tear up the streets/tracks. I'm personally bringing back a jzx90 mark ii along with my 180.

Btw you could bring back something with a build date of Apr 94 unless you extend in which case is pushes the date back another year.
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 05:34 PM   #110
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpinoyxmk View Post
Goo-net blows. Sometimes you can find good deals on there but its rare. Best bet is to hit Carsensor or buy from the auctions.

I wasn't really a fan of 4 doors either but they grow on you here, especially when you see them tear up the streets/tracks. I'm personally bringing back a jzx90 mark ii along with my 180.

Btw you could bring back something with a build date of Apr 94 unless you extend in which case is pushes the date back another year.

Yeah man I've watched a ton of videos but to me nothing beats watching Jesse Streeter tear up the mountain roads with his buddies in S14s, S15s, and Jesse in his 180SX. I mean I'm gonna be there for three years so I'm sure I can scoop up an awesome s-chassis as well as something a little different. Where are you stationed?
Old 01-20-2017, 01:56 AM   #111
AscendaShogun
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
AscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the roughAscendaShogun is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I just read through this, awesome thread...im pissed its been a year since you fuckin posted :rollseyes:

I wanna know what you get in japan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
decrepit teenage shitsleds
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
"Cut my springs, car is bouncy, will a camber kit help?"
AscendaShogun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 09:21 AM   #112
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
I think he has a silvia s13 now?
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 09:43 AM   #113
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I think he has a silvia s13 now?
Last I talked to him he said he had a purple 180
Old 01-20-2017, 06:16 PM   #114
dizzariot
Post Whore!

I bought a Midnight Purple Type-X without seeing it. Had it trailered to Yokosuka from Osaka. It wasn't nice at all. My IG pictures don't show it for what it really was: a fuck load of work.

Traded it in at a super small dealership and got a two-tone Silvia Qs. Factory manual, 52,XXXkms, and super clean. It's under a cover at my house while I wait for the wheels to be ready. I take it out from time to time. Might delete this thread and start another. Just not into it as much.
Old 01-21-2017, 10:19 AM   #115
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Nah just continue from here. I'm curious to see what you have planned as well!

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 10:56 AM   #116
d9m13n
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
d9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really niced9m13n is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Really like that hatch and where it was headed. Looking forward to seeing what you do next, loving the style and build direction
d9m13n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 04:22 PM   #117
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Nah just continue from here. I'm curious to see what you have planned as well!
I might. We'll have to see what this year brings. Still trying to figure out what suspension I'm gonna use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d9m13n View Post
Really like that hatch and where it was headed. Looking forward to seeing what you do next, loving the style and build direction
That car is safe and sound in military storage. It's back to stock minus the orange S15 seats. I kept the TE37Vs in my personal storage.
Old 09-07-2023, 07:11 PM   #118
dizzariot
Post Whore!

I am bring stupid again.
Old 09-08-2023, 06:41 AM   #119
thermogod
Leaky Injector

thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I am bring stupid again.
this was one of the threads i stalked before making this account

welcome back stupid