Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-07-2011, 06:53 AM   #1
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Batman: The Dark Knight Rises

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GokKUqLcvD8

Last edited by SimpleS14; 12-21-2011 at 10:58 AM.. Reason: Removed fan made trailer; Added new trailer
SimpleS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2011, 07:40 AM   #2
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Frankenstein from Dead Race......?

J/K

I need more shots off this new Catwoman. I also need to find out who Huge Strange is. Robin Williams WTF?
Old 06-07-2011, 07:42 AM   #3
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
It didn't blow me away like the Dark Knight did. Kind of skeptical about it.

Hmm.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:34 AM   #4
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Obviously fake trailer FTL.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:38 AM   #5
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Fan-made trailer, not official.

Robin Williams isn't listed on IMDB as Hugo Strange, and this is the first I've heard of him in the movie. The trailer contained scenes from his other movies. It's starts with a line from "Insomnia". Also, yes, they were using "Frankenstein" from "Death Race" with Jason Statham to portray Bane in this trailer.

This is the only picture of Bane released so far:

Kind of a cool trailer, I suppose, but not what you should base the film off of.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:42 AM   #6
reallygood101
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (27)
reallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enoughreallygood101 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
hahaha that is a FAKE trailer for sure, just clips from random movies and dark knight mashed together, id say it got me goin the first time
reallygood101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:43 AM   #7
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Fan-made trailer, not official.

Kind of a cool trailer, I suppose, but not what you should base the film off of.
Ah, that explains it. I don't keep up with this kind of stuff. So, it was hard to tell if it was real or not.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:44 AM   #8
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
I think Bane looks like a pretty tough guy, he shoots up juice and doesn't afraid of anything.
dazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #9
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Ah! I didn't know it was fake. Very cool trailer tho lol
Old 06-07-2011, 09:59 AM   #10
dudermagee
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
dudermagee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
LMAO
got me too
dudermagee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:19 AM   #11
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZeD View Post
I think Bane looks like a pretty tough guy, he shoots up juice and doesn't afraid of anything.
Bane is probably one of my favorite Batman villains. He's extremely intelligent and was even able to deduce Batman's true identity, hunt him down, and break his back.

Can't wait to see a real trailer.

Principle photography just began on the film last month so I don't expect to see any real footage till at least Q4 of this year.

For now I'm positive that the marketing will be limited to photos revealed through viral campaigns.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:25 AM   #12
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
it was a well made fake trailer for sure. lol
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:33 AM   #13
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
it isn't a bad amateur trailer at all. nice editing.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:06 PM   #14
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
u guys see some of the leaked photos the past few days...?
Old 06-07-2011, 02:09 PM   #15
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conrad_s13.5 View Post
nope. Post them if you got 'em.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:10 PM   #16
frsh4
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
frsh4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by conrad_s13.5 View Post
other than the Bane photo? there's more?
frsh4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:30 PM   #17
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZeD View Post
Lol. Doesn't afraid.
Old 06-07-2011, 04:51 PM   #18
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
ahahaha i knew it was fan made almost instantly. damn OP you got fooled? lol

although I'm glad we finally started a thread about this movie.
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:33 PM   #19
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DOOR_LIFE View Post

You're hella cool bro.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:42 PM   #20
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I'm looking forward to when the movie hits, it probably won't be for another year at least
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #21
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DOOR_LIFE View Post

Yea! My co-worker text me the link after hearing his rant and I watch from my phone, didn't see the actual youtube to read the comments. He wasn't pulling a joke cause he actually thought it was real too. -_-
Old 06-07-2011, 11:23 PM   #22
dazed
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (37)
dazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the roughdazed is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeLite Racing View Post
Lol. Doesn't afraid.
*Psssst*
Its a meme.
dazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:28 PM   #23
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
At least Anne Hatheway will have the boobs to fill out a Catwoman costume.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 12:04 AM   #24
sil80owner
Zilvia Junkie

sil80owner is an unknown quantity at this point
Definetly a cool fanmade trailer...i cant wait for The Dark Knight rises....The Dark Knight is the best movie so far lets see if the new batman movie can top it!!! i highly doubt it because of Keeth Ledgers superb role as the joker but ill be hopefull =P
sil80owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 09:04 AM   #25
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Famous batman villain 'Black Mask' / stunt man / generic villain...?

link:
New ‘Dark Knight Rises’ photo leaked from the set | Hypable

p.s.,..im trying to find more,..cant for the life of me anymore
Old 06-12-2011, 10:04 AM   #26
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute

Ms. Hathaway is looking mighty fine.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 12:20 PM   #27
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
MM mmm... Anne Hathaway is strange to me. She is so plain jane, yet still manages to turn me on... Looking forward to her wearing tight leather in this movie.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:09 PM   #28
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

curious to see her acting 'seductive'.....lol
seems like itd be awkwardly funny to me
Old 06-14-2011, 05:07 PM   #29
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Just watched Anne Hathaway in Love & Other Drugs. This girl has no problem sluttin' it up for the camera.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:59 PM   #30
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
wow Ms. Hathaway looks pretty hot in that getup. yes i saw love and other drugs and she has no problem being a huge skanky mc skank.

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote