Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-30-2007, 01:40 PM   #1
<///><

How To Poop At Work

HOW TO POOP AT WORK

We've all been there but don't like to admit it. As much as we try to convince ourselves otherwise, the WORKPOOP is inevitable. For those who hate pooping at work, following is the Survival Guide for having a dump at work.

CROP DUSTING : When farting, you walk briskly around the office so the smell is not in your area and everyone else gets a whiff but doesn't know where it came from. Be careful when you do this. Do not stop until the full fart has been expelled. Walk an extra 30 feet to make sure the smell has left your pants.

FLY BY : This is the act of scouting out a bathroom before pooping. Walk in and check for other poopers. If there are others in the bathroom, leave and come back again.
Be careful not to become a FREQUENT FLYER. People may become suspicious if they catch you constantly going into the bathroom.

ESCAPEE: This is a fart that slips out while taking a leak at the urinal or forcing a poop in a stall. This is usually accompanied by a sudden wave of embarrassment. If you release an escapee, do not acknowledge it Pretend it did not happen. If you are standing next to the farter in the urinal, pretend you did not hear it.
No one likes an escapee. It is uncomfortable for all involved. Making a joke or laughing makes both parties feel uneasy.

JAILBREAK : When forcing a poop, several farts slip out at a machine gun pace. This is usually a side effect of diarrhea or a hangover.
If this should happen, do not panic. Remain in the stall until everyone has left the bathroom to spare everyone the awkwardness of what just occurred.

COURTESY FLUSH : The act of flushing the toilet the instant the poop hits the water. This reduces the amount of airtime the poop has to stink up the bathroom. This can help you avoid being caught doing the WALK OF SHAME.

WALK OF SHAME : Walking from the stall, to the sink, to the door after you have just stunk the bathroom. This can be a very uncomfortable moment if someone walks in and busts you. As with farts, it is best to pretend that the smell does not exist. This very uncomfortable walk can be avoided with the use of the COURTESY FLUSH.

OUT OF THE CLOSET POOPER : This is a colleague who poops at work and is damn proud of it. You will often see an Out Of The Closet Pooper enter the bathroom with a newspaper or magazine under his or her arm.
Always look around the office for the Out Of The Closet Pooper before entering the bathroom.

THE POOPING FRIENDS NETWORK (P.F.N) : A group of co-workers who band together to ensure emergency pooping goes off without incident. This group can help you to monitor the whereabouts of Out Of The Closet Poopers, and identify SAFE HAVENS.

SAFE HAVENS : A Safe Haven is a seldom-used bathroom somewhere in the building where you can least expect visitors. Try floors that are predominantly of the opposite sex This will reduce the odds of a pooper of your sex entering the bathroom.

TURD BURGLAR : This is someone who does not realize that you are in the stall and tries to force the door open. This is one of the most shocking and vulnerable moments that can occur when taking a poop at work If this occurs, remain in the stall until the Turd Burglar leaves. This way you will avoid all uncomfortable eye contact.

CAMO-COUGH : A phony cough that alerts all new entrants into the bathroom that you are in a stall is called a Camo-Cough. This can be used to cover-up a WATERMELON, or to alert potential Turd Burglars. The Camo-Coughis very effective when used in conjunction with an ASTAIRE.

ASTAIRE : An Astaire is a subtle toe-tap that is used to alert potential Turd Burglars that you are occupying a stall. This will remove all doubt that the stall is occupied. If you hear an Astaire, leave the bathroom immediately so the pooper can poop in peace.

WATERMELON : A watermelon is a big poop that creates a loud splash when hitting the toilet water. This is also an embarrassing incident.
If you feel a Watermelon coming on, create a diversion. See CAMO-COUGH.

HAVANA OMELET : A case of diarrhea that creates a series of loud splashes in the toilet water. Often accompanied by an Escapee.
Try using a Camo-Cough with an Astaire and COURTESY FLUSH !

UNCLE TODD : An Uncle Todd is a bathroom user who seems to linger around forever. This person could spend extended lengths of time in front of the mirror or sitting on the pot. An Uncle Todd makes it difficult to relax while on the crapper, as you should always wait to poop when the bathroom is empty. This benefits you as well as other bathroom attendees.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2007, 01:41 PM   #2
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
I love it! haha

yeah what the hell is up with uncle todds?

does my shit smell that good? i know its brilliance but good god, sometimes i can even handle it

and these people throw down a picnic blanket and take bong loads of my crap clouds up their nose.

its mind boggling, they really hate thier cubicles i guess, Broom is better
Old 05-30-2007, 01:47 PM   #3
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
I love it! haha

yeah what the hell is up with uncle todds?

does my shit smell that good? i know its brilliance but good god, sometimes i can even handle it

and these people throw down a picnic blanket and take bong loads of my crap clouds up their nose.

its mind boggling, they really hate thier cubicles i guess, Broom is better
My buddy is an Uncle Todd, he calls me while he's dumping, he's in there for like an HOUR. Just hates working.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 02:24 PM   #4
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
LOLz that shit was awesome.

Those nicknames I shall use from now on. Thanks. for the info.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 02:45 PM   #5
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Turd Burglars.

I hate them.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:52 PM   #6
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

liv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to liv2drift045 Send a message via MSN to liv2drift045
haha fav post today
Old 05-30-2007, 02:53 PM   #7
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Everyone should practice the courtesy flush.

Also, know what's great for taking a dump?? A nintendo DS. I've almost beaten my 2nd game just off of dropping deuces at work. Needless to say I stay in the bathroom quite a bit more now though.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:54 PM   #8
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
thats good stuff i used to hate taking shits at work. the restroom was in the break room
Old 05-30-2007, 02:54 PM   #9
Mathetai
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
Mathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to allMathetai is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
LOLz that shit was awesome.
Litterally!
Mathetai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 03:01 PM   #10
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
none of that bs here

we are proud of our poo, announce when we're going, and describe it when we are done.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 03:27 PM   #11
Wahl 136
BANNED

Wahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to allWahl 136 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
none of that bs here

we are proud of our poo, announce when we're going, and describe it when we are done.
Same at my work they are all self described Out of the Closet Poopers and proud of it.
Wahl 136 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 04:20 PM   #12
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

RJF has disabled reputation
OK, Zilvia has officially hit bottom with this thread.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:27 PM   #13
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Why Laugh? Because Its So True! Damn Those Burglars And Uncles!!!
kensreliableb18b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 04:36 PM   #14
sean350z
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
sean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of lightsean350z is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Fly-by/Safe Haven FTW
Old 05-30-2007, 04:45 PM   #15
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
OK, Zilvia has officially hit bottom with this thread.
I know you're joking but...

IT's that kind of attitude that makes Zilvia suck ass 99% of the time.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:08 PM   #16
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
funny thing is nobody is ever embarassed at my school. you can easily catch 3 stalls being used at the same time on any given day. but then again i go to school with a bunch of artists

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:11 PM   #17
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
ahahaahah i laughed so hard!

its the walk of shame that got me.
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 06:05 PM   #18
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
+1 Oh man that was great....I'm printing this and taking it to work!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
I know you're joking but...

IT's that kind of attitude that makes Zilvia suck ass 99% of the time.
Did I miss something?

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:22 PM   #19
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
hahaha hilarious...I was a turd burglar once, I lifeguard and i went to use the port o potty....door was half locked, like in between the red and green...started pullin on the door, thought it was broken....fuckin strong armed the thing and yanked it open ahhahaa some dude in there yells "hey what the fuck are you doing?" haha he was pissin tho still was awkward...could have been a lot worse

football locker room in high school kids used to call ppl to come look at the huge dump they just took lol....high school was weird
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:52 PM   #20
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
hahaha fuck.
guilty of getting turd burgled and camo coughing today.
gorgasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:53 PM   #21
xblack240x
Zilvia Junkie

xblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the roughxblack240x is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to xblack240x
Someone that works at an office or something should send this as an anonymous memo to everyone
xblack240x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:59 PM   #22
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
hahahahahaha, i laughed so hard at the turd burglar.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:19 PM   #23
speedstar01
Zilvia Junkie

speedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the roughspeedstar01 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrmiller84 View Post
Everyone should practice the courtesy flush.

Also, know what's great for taking a dump?? A nintendo DS. I've almost beaten my 2nd game just off of dropping deuces at work. Needless to say I stay in the bathroom quite a bit more now though.
haha i love this thread! you read my mind! the DS is great bathroom companion. especially when avoiding some troubles outside the pooper. personally i find it relaxing to play that newer Tetris game i love to play my DS on the pooper, so what!

and yes turd burglers suck...awkward!!!
speedstar01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:28 PM   #24
4thHorse
Zilvia Member

4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice4thHorse is just really nice
You forgot the Phantom Crapper, The guy that leaves his dump and doesn't flush.
4thHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:37 PM   #25
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
hahah i think i would die laughing if i ever came into a bathroom and heard tetris music coming from a stall
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 12:51 AM   #26
2slow2go
Zilvia Addict

2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough2slow2go will become famous soon enough
omg this is funny
2slow2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 01:42 AM   #27
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
dude tetris is the shit whilst shitting

i used to play on my razr all the time at my old job.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 01:46 AM   #28
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
lol that was very entertaining....lol fuckin scenarios make me laugh because i can see them all happening....lmao.
C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 02:37 AM   #29
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Haha...I hated taking a shiet at work. I would literally walk out of the building go across the way to use the bathroom in that building (same squadron different shop), just cuz I know theyre all usually working at another building and I can poop in peace there. If i try to use our bathroom, whats the chances that you can poop in peace when your flight has over 50 guys and theres 2 male bathrooms in the bldg. 2 stalls each for a total of 4 stalls...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 03:47 AM   #30
BC240
Zilvia Junkie

BC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enoughBC240 will become famous soon enough
Crop Dusting FTW
BC240 is offline   Reply With Quote