Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-16-2009, 11:53 AM   #91
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
japanese bumpers are already short.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:22 PM   #92
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
japanese bumpers are already short.
I know JDM bumper is short, but I'm cutting the USDM one shorter.

In other news, I installed my Battleversion traction arms I got from the dude that bought my old S13 (now totalled )

Here are pics of the FD swaybar.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:06 PM   #93
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Here is a direct copy pasta of my thread from fogey ass Toyotacressida.net

There's nothing but Austrailians on there that mod their cars, and they have the WORST style EVER. All the ever want to do is make SLEEPERS. :SNORE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvrEndingStory View Post
This is my thread for this x8 I bought recently.

I had an clean auto blue hardtop that I bought

I didn't want to pay for the labor, and I'm sick of doing big jobs on cars myself, (none of my friends want to help me anymore.)

I decided to sell it in order to buy this one.

I took pics of most of the mods, if you want a mod list ask, otherwise I'll let the pics do the talking.

It's abused from drifting, but whatever its mine now, I've been cleaning it up and giving it a few mods here and there on my spare time, thank god I'm almost done with school (for the semester, not graduated, yet.)

Some pics were taken with my iPhone and the out of car pics were taken by this junky camera I got off a woot.com sale. :nunu:

Anyways here we go.

Hella not flush

I'm not a hard parker, need to get another job though, one part time ain't enough!

More in the next post!

My interior has STYLE

Anyone got X8 shifter trim I can hack up and put on?

Best Alpine Deck I've ever bought!

Fish, flowers, and dice...

Premier Boutique /shameless plug

MODS:

BV traction rods

FD rear sway S13 stance coils

Pretty much direct bolt in

Old 05-26-2009, 10:25 PM   #94
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
lol rich crashed the car already?
Old 05-26-2009, 10:29 PM   #95
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks View Post
lol rich crashed the car already?
Naw, his lazy ass took off the bumper and didn't wanna put it back on for me.

Old 05-27-2009, 03:05 AM   #96
alindeman1989
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
alindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to allalindeman1989 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to alindeman1989
yeah go to http://jzxproject.com/bbs/. way better then the other forums for mx cars out there

tofu man: Don't be cheap, and buy shitty high offset rims
alindeman1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:13 AM   #97
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
so that WAS your cressy at henry's house.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:50 AM   #98
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Cressy's are cool, I don't think I would ever own one though.

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #99
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

I did some stuff to the car today, and noticed that one of the endlinks completely lost a nut holding it to the car! Not good, thankfully I had my trusty box of S13 bolts to solve that problem and I tightened it right up.

I lowered the rear, noticed that I didn't have any spanner wrenches, thank fully I had a long flat head screwdriver and my favorite tool "one-hand sledge hammer"

Added some 8 or 10mm spacers in the front to get rid of that sunken look.

I also removed the shitty broken ass mudguards and I think it makes the car look way better and make the wheel fitment more aggressive.

Here are the pics

Old 06-14-2009, 03:10 AM   #100
die hardrift fan
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
die hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant futuredie hardrift fan has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to die hardrift fan
damn seeing all this shit makes me so anxious to get money.. its so hard to save money and not spend it on my 240.. since im on the for sale section every day.. lol im hoping to save a grand for a cressida then use as many s chassis parts on it as possible like falkon240.
die hardrift fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:42 AM   #101
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
Andddddd i'm back.

When i went to go see it before i handed the cash over

91 cressida, original owner, garage kept all it's life, leather interior, not one flaw, besides ripped drivers seat and one pebble sized ding on fender.
The day after,

This how we do in the durty durty down south !
Work Eurolines 18x9.0/10.5...Stay tuned for air suspension, insane fender pulls and no failed attempts at 2j swaps ! S13 goes in for the longest it'll ever be gone.

Falkon, you on jzxp? i'm turbo_dreams on it

www.tm-spl.com
Kouki's & some apple juice.
turbo_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 10:46 AM   #102
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_dreams View Post
Falkon, you on jzxp? i'm turbo_dreams on it
No, they failed me because I had too many parts and they weren't on my stock car, I haven't bothered trying to get back in.

Toyotacressida.net sucks too, so I kinda just lurk around on both forums.

Old 06-15-2009, 10:59 AM   #103
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
Meh, sorry to hear man, try again when you think it's time, it's a great forum to be apart of despite how much they hate s-chassis's...p/s how'd shortening the front bumper go?

www.tm-spl.com
Old 06-15-2009, 11:03 AM   #104
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_dreams View Post
Meh, sorry to hear man, try again when you think it's time, it's a great forum to be apart of despite how much they hate s-chassis's...p/s how'd shortening the front bumper go?
Oh yeah, them hating the S chassis is a blatant immaturity of the forum.

The S chassis is popular because it was fairly cheap, easy to mod, with an extensive aftermarket.

Them hating it is like us hating cavemen, they helped us become what we are now.

Old 06-15-2009, 11:27 AM   #105
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Personally, I would've rather waited to put those wheels on than have it look like a donk.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:30 AM   #106
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Personally, I would've rather waited to put those wheels on than have it look like a donk.
it's all in good fun, driving around ny, alotta thugs and "urban" people dig the donk. I gotta say though, i can't wait till i dump this.

www.tm-spl.com
Old 06-16-2009, 01:55 AM   #107
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
agreed, i would rather roll on those stockers. that x8 is hella clean as it is; inside and out. why ruin the looks by slapping on wheels that dont fit yet? what are the offsets on those wheels? depending on the tire size you run plan to run you're going to need more than an insane fender roll/pull. you can only pull so much, until it starts to looks like shit. cant wait to see it bagged though.

Scott i totally agree that tc.net is boring,lame, and full of a bunch of tasteless aussies.lol. ive lurked on jzxp for years and have never made an app.hahaha
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:46 AM   #108
butters149
Leaky Injector

butters149 can only hope to improve
cressidas are cool just change out the crapp 7m and put in a 1jz with r154 5 speed and ur golden.
butters149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:57 AM   #109
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
WIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her selfWIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
my old S13 (now totalled )
Really? That sucks.
Did my S14 wheel go bye-bye too?
Old 06-16-2009, 11:58 AM   #110
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIKID S4TEEN View Post
Really? That sucks.
Did my S14 wheel go bye-bye too?
I needed that wheel to sell the car! LOL.

Yeah, he sold ANOTHER chassis that he had with that wheel on it, sorry

Old 06-21-2009, 11:52 AM   #111
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Ifind myself contemplating on selling my 240 to build a totally sick one.

yay or nay??

found some more pics of my old one

fitment in front. never really got to finish the rear

fitted some mbs on it

after I sold it at the new owners house

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 02:22 PM   #112
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

I really neeed to get that front lip.

This car doesn't look low even when it's tucking front tire on 17s.

Needs 10mm spacers for sure, but stock Toyota studs are too short

I stole this sticker scheme from Royal Flush. <3

Last edited by FaLKoN240; 06-21-2009 at 02:44 PM..
Old 06-21-2009, 04:43 PM   #113
shinda_shima
Zilvia Member

shinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to shinda_shima
Scott, your car looks great on GTR wheels.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:55 PM   #114
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
Iz you be VIP4Doorx83 on xbox live?
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 04:58 PM   #115
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiCam View Post
Iz you be VIP4Doorx83 on xbox live?
NOPE! But I know a VIP4Doorx73 and he's on here. He has a Cressida as well.

I'm still falkon240 on live.

Old 06-21-2009, 05:10 PM   #116
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING PUT THE R33S ON?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Damn you...

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 05:12 PM   #117
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
THAT'S WHAT YOU FUCKING PUT THE R33S ON?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Damn you...
Haha that is what I PUT them on, past tense.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:12 PM   #118
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
My old wheels haha
Are you going to paint the polished wheels or polish the painted ones?
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 09:31 PM   #119
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Damn, R33 wheels look good on EVERYTHING.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:00 PM   #120
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
NOPE! But I know a VIP4Doorx73 and he's on here. He has a Cressida as well.

I'm still falkon240 on live.
thats what i meant hahaha. yea i ran up on him in a forza lobby. whats his S/n on here.
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote