Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-02-2008, 09:41 PM   #2971
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmovingvehicle View Post
^^sorry but youre wrong, those are work thermist. im not to sure if i spelled it correct but its close enough. im pretty sure its 18" all around. try searching, there was a thread about these wheels.
I think you're right...

It's spelled Termist.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2008, 09:50 PM   #2972
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmovingvehicle View Post
^^sorry but youre wrong, those are work thermist. im not to sure if i spelled it correct but its close enough. im pretty sure its 18" all around. try searching, there was a thread about these wheels.
No, they're Garson Deep Racing.

Take a closer look. Termist have bolts all the way around. Deep Racing only have bolts in the gaps between the spokes.

Don't talk about what you don't know about as though you do, folks.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 10:12 PM   #2973
ChicagoS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
ChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her selfChicagoS14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChicagoS14

Any idea what front bumper this is?

Thanks
Old 06-02-2008, 10:22 PM   #2974
joshuaput
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
joshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nicejoshuaput is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
perfect. does anyone know what the sizes are? they look like 18x9.5 +11 up front and I dont even know out back. im probably very wrong though. thanks
Old 06-02-2008, 10:41 PM   #2975
mrmephistopheles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoS14 View Post

Any idea what front bumper this is?

Thanks
Looks like Trust/Greddy/Gracer/whatever.

The front bumper on that 180sx way back there is GP Sports, and the fenders are Vertex.

More pics of that 14:

Old 06-02-2008, 11:44 PM   #2976
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
No, they're Garson Deep Racing.

Take a closer look. Termist have bolts all the way around. Deep Racing only have bolts in the gaps between the spokes.

Don't talk about what you don't know about as though you do, folks.
Thanks for clearing that up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuaput View Post
perfect. does anyone know what the sizes are? they look like 18x9.5 +11 up front and I dont even know out back. im probably very wrong though. thanks
Are you just guessing wheel sizes? Where are you getting that number?
Old 06-03-2008, 03:29 AM   #2977
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
nope definitely not work termists. Only wheel that work has that resembles that wheel would be work meister S1 3P. But the reason its not a work meister is the spoke goes out to the dish, while the works spokes only goes out to the bolts.

Those more look like ssr professors, but doubt it.
kuruptR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 09:59 AM   #2978
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuruptR View Post
nope definitely not work termists. Only wheel that work has that resembles that wheel would be work meister S1 3P. But the reason its not a work meister is the spoke goes out to the dish, while the works spokes only goes out to the bolts.

Those more look like ssr professors, but doubt it.
They're Garson Deep Racing. Period. It's been said 3 times now.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:25 PM   #2979
DrFtKiNg240sxy
BANNED

DrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfection
anybody know the wheel specs on this?

DrFtKiNg240sxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 04:31 PM   #2980
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFtKiNg240sxy View Post

ima take a guess and say 17x9.5 + 15 fronts and 18x9.5 +15 rears.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:14 PM   #2981
soon2beSIL80
Leaky Injector

soon2beSIL80 is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx View Post
anyone know the owner of this car or more importantly the paint code or name of the color.

not sure, don't know the owner, but the color reminds me A LOT of a color Lexus produced on a limited edition SC430 called Tigereye Mica. A color I really considered for my project, and this definitely is a vote in the "+" column!
soon2beSIL80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:33 PM   #2982
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Quote:
Originally Posted by soon2beSIL80 View Post
not sure, don't know the owner, but the color reminds me A LOT of a color Lexus produced on a limited edition SC430 called Tigereye Mica. A color I really considered for my project, and this definitely is a vote in the "+" column!
Thats what I was thinking as well.

But I think it looks alittle lighter then that. Idk, does anyone have daytime pics of this car ?
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 11:42 PM   #2983
soon2beSIL80
Leaky Injector

soon2beSIL80 is a well-known jackass
the only other color I would guess if it wasnt TEM is the HOK Kandy Rootbeer Brown over a nice flakey silver base coat. Either color is gnar in my book, wouldn't hesitate dipping my car in either of em.
soon2beSIL80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:28 AM   #2984
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
hood

lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:13 PM   #2985
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threeyearitch View Post
Thanks. +1

Does anyone know if the auto speed sensor will fit?
no, it won't.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:32 PM   #2986
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
hood

Origin type 2?
Old 06-06-2008, 09:42 PM   #2987
mrmephistopheles

I'm gonna say Grace.
The sticker is my clue.

Nobody here knows about Grace though.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:28 PM   #2988
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
It's a Garage S hood.
http://www.garage-s.jp

Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:30 AM   #2989
g81981
Zilvia Junkie

g81981 is an unknown quantity at this point
The photo below is from version select ver.5, but I'm interested in who they copied the rear bumper's lips/add ons from.
g81981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 12:36 AM   #2990
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g81981 View Post
The photo below is from version select ver.5, but I'm interested in who they copied the rear bumper's lips/add ons from.
Whole kit is a replica of SexyStyle ver.2
Old 06-07-2008, 03:09 AM   #2991
Zilvia FREAK!

status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to status:one
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post
Whole kit is a replica of SexyStyle ver.2
yessir. Here's a pic:

Old 06-07-2008, 10:58 AM   #2992
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
I'm gonna say Grace.
The sticker is my clue.

Nobody here knows about Grace though.
i do
shit is rad
i love the kouki s14 setup.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #2993
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFtKiNg240sxy View Post

Anybody know what the rear fenders are, the whole bodykit actually and wing too... let me know... looks nice.
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 01:55 PM   #2994
Funki*Dori

Funki*Dori is an unknown quantity at this point
I believe the rear fenders are Origin type 2, 50mm wider.
The bumpers are Uras type 4 but the skirts are something different, IDK what make though sorry.... but look like Chargespeed possibly?
Funki*Dori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:28 PM   #2995
philstar
Leaky Injector

philstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nicephilstar is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to philstar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240drifter1 View Post
Thats what I was thinking as well.

But I think it looks alittle lighter then that. Idk, does anyone have daytime pics of this car ?

here ya go
philstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 04:16 PM   #2996
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Which Riverside model is this? (Ignore the Brabus center cap.)
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 05:07 PM   #2997
DrifTGeeK510
Zilvia Member

DrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud of
i believe that brown 240 uptop is actually a nissan murano color i have seen it before i wanna say berrylium im not sure if thats how its spelled
DrifTGeeK510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 05:27 PM   #2998
Doriftogasm
Leaky Injector

Doriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant future
its roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
Doriftogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:11 PM   #2999
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

what wheels are these?
HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #3000
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Did you PM the owner that just posted those pictures in the Picture Thread?