Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Old 07-17-2014, 01:13 AM   #1
GKTECH
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
GKTECH is making a name for him/her selfGKTECH is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
GKTech - Screwdriver Car Key End

Screwdriver Car Key End

The GKTECH screwdriver key ends are an awesome addition for any import. You can either use one of our blank key inserts (available to purchase for $4) or trim down your own key and insert it into the screwdriver end.

NOTE: will NOT work with cars fitted with transponders

NOTE #2: blank car key is NOT included in the $14 price

Price: 14 AUD (approx. 12 USD)

Shipping cost: From 22 AUD (approx. 21 USD)

Zilvia.net intro offer of $30 shipping credit when you spend over $100 using the discount code "Zilvia.net" in the checkout for the month of July.

ORDER HERE: http://www.gktech.com/index.php/scre...r-key-end.html

FAQ

Will this work with my car key?

We can't be 100% sure but it will suit just about any car key as long as it does not have a transponder. We don't know if you car key has a transponder built into it but if you have a look at your car keys, it's pretty easy to see.

What blank car keys do you have?

We only have 2 different blank car keys which are available for purchase at $4 each and you can select one at the time of ordering the blank end. They suit S13, S13, 180sx, S14, S15 (not Australian delivered as it has a transponder), A31, A33, R31, R32, R33, N14, RNN14, Z31, Z32, C33

Can I trim my current key down to size to suit the screwdriver end?

It's pretty straight forward and if you've got a grinder and you know how to turn the grinder on, you should be fine. You need to trim the key end down to 20mm's in width and it can't be thicker than 2.0mm's and you can slide it right into the hole and it is then secured with a grub screw that's hidden in the side of the screwdriver end.

Do you make these in any other colours?

No, we only make these in the colour shown and we have no intention of making any other colours. Sorry.

For any inquiries please e-mail us at [email protected].
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2014, 06:57 PM   #2
r34sr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
r34sr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I like GK tech stuff, i even own the KA24DE mech fan, but the last thing 240 owners need....especially s14 owners, is a key system that can potentially allow them to put more torque on the key as they turn it.....snap.....older s14 keys have a tendency to be very narrow at the midsection.
r34sr is offline   Reply With Quote