Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 02-23-2018, 09:08 AM   #1
_poo40

Trader Rating: (0)
_poo40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exhaust System Setup (95 240sx)

So, as most 240s do, my exhaust decided to stop being attached to my car last night. The three bolts that attach the midpipe to the header have all snapped. I have no idea what headers go with what catbacks and was just curious about anyone running an inexpensive setup that was fairly easy to bolt right up. It would just be for the next year or so until I do my swap.

The car is KA24DE bonestock aside from coilovers and a few replaced bushings/mounts.

Cheers.
_poo40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2018, 07:37 PM   #2
apex128
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
apex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enoughapex128 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Get an isr exhaust. Decent stainless steel, fits better than straight ebay garbage. Might want to get some better bolts because the ones it comes with are pretty junk. I use the bolts though and they haven't loosened yet.
apex128 is offline   Reply With Quote