Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 05-27-2015, 03:54 PM   #1
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Project Rikaze, the S30 build.

A long time ago, well 4-5 years ago anyway, I picked up my dream car, an S30Z. Purchased it from its original owner with 82k miles for $2900.

Over time, small mods were done to it, such as 240Z bumpers, a variety of airdams, etc. Thankfully it was so solid that it didn't need much work, which was nice since I was in college at the time.

It finally reached its apex around a year ago.

Unfortunately, I graduated and took a job that didn't really pay at all, and couldn't afford to keep the Z going, and it sat neglected with a dead fuel pump and sunburned paint.

But finally, I got a great job, and the Z is going to get the love it deserves.
It was taken into the shop two weeks ago to start its build.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links