Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2014, 10:33 PM   #1
ZzZleeper
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
ZzZleeper is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
RB Built RBZ32 Track Car HKS Tomei SARD

Its a 1990 300ZX Twin Turbo, with an RB25. I've been working on this car for the past year and a half. It is a purpose built track car, It is not street legal. The interior is completely stripped. I do still have all of the body wiring harness, if someone wanted to wire turn signals and brake lights.

so it's an RB25, it has HKS pistons, Eagle rods, rebalanced crankshaft, tomei headgasket, HKS 272 cams with VTC delete and solid lifters, tons of head work, HKS exhaust manifold, SARD 60mm wastegate, turbonetics 60-1, Freddy intake manifold, Bosch 660cc injectors, topfeed fuel rail, 340 inline pump, all fuel lines are 6an, 12 gallon fuel cell, aeromotive FPR, Wiring specialties stand alone harness, Apexi Power FC with Datalogit, Greddy E-01 boost controller, Light weight battery mounted where the glovebox would sit, Nismo oil pump, and Waterpump, 20row COPP oil cooler, Custom 6qt Rear Sump oil pan, It has a rearmount radiator setup, tubed front end, full suspension, ZNS creations 14in BBK kit, OS Giken Twin Disc clutch, stainless braided clutch line with new slave, Full cage, It only has one Recaro SPG in it, ( I was too broke to buy 2 lol) and it is real. The interior is completely stripped and painted, it is incredibly light. the exhaust is a custom 3in. Also a custom Rear Diffuser, Front Splitter, and an undercage scrape bar. The wing is a Orgin-Lab 1750mm carbon, with custom frame mount stands. Everyone keeps wanting to buy the wing lol. The wheels are Mickey Thompson Classics 16x10 -58. I've left off a ton of parts that im cant even remember, but I have a full build thread for it on 300zxclub.com if you wanted to check it out.

So right now, its on a base tune and is only running around 14psi. The motor can handle up to 28psi, and at that point would be around 750+ with the right injectors. With the cams it should be at 600whp at about 20-22psi. Im not planning on having it tuned until next spring. If I keep it, i'll end up just dropping more and more money into it.

The bad: it only has one seat, the windshield has a crack in it, the shifter does not have a cover to the trans tunnel, it could use some gauges. I have a mount and keep my laptop connected to the Datalogit and i've been using that for all of my gauges.

For me to consider selling it, i'd have to get $15000.
I would consider trades, plus cash. Not looking to add cash on top of anything. Not really looking for an S chassis,
I'm in no hurry to sell, and haven't decided if i want too for sure yet. There's an event on Sept 6th i'll be taking it to.

Text, Email, PM with any questions. The company i work for has connections for shipping if interested as well.
801 Seven595256
[email protected]
Heres a couple pics, also have a build thread on 3zx

Day i bought it,

In the videos its turned down to 14psi, and the rev limiter was set to 5900rpm. The cams will allow it to rev up to 8500 if you wanted.

http://youtu.be/eOEyx1iWcTE

http://youtu.be/fvt_JUBF7kw