Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2008, 10:13 AM   #31
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Renault is the business!!

Alot of you guys dont even know who Renault is..
A lil history- they have had more success than BMW in F1, and alot of championships under their belt. They would probably be within the top 5 f1 teams of all time under ferrari and mclaren. THey where the first to introduce Turbo to a F1 car in the 70's.
They just dont have any sweet production cars.

Id think they know their engines.

For real hopefully they will spit some F1 influence on future nissan projects..
Old 03-23-2008, 10:52 AM   #32
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
surprisingly...no one has mentioned this little gem made by renault in the early 2000s...

it was called the Renault Clio V6 Sport...it was a MR RWD engine setup...made 250ish HP...weighed in around 3000lbs...kicked ASS in WRC the years it ran...and handled like a fukin champ

even if nissan did use a renault engine in the new S chassis...especially a renault turbo engine...it wouldnt be ANY SORT of let down...renualt has been around for a long time...they know how to engineer a turbo motor (dont forget that a TON of cars in europe come turbo...unlike america)...their motorsports history is lengthy and full of GOOD reports (like the ones made above by hypertek)...so dont knock it before you try it

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 08:45 PM   #33
BC S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choicesBC S14 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
well, lets see the nismo version-PHOTOCHOP!!they should do like ferrari and make sure you own two s-cars already. and then be invited to buy one. then i would'nt get mad the next time i see a Z with chrome 22's and a 16yo driving it.

Formally girl's n sil's
Old 03-25-2008, 09:19 AM   #34
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
Looks promised. I just really really hope that they don't follow the design cues that the new nissans have started to follow. i.e. - new infiniti fx, nissan murano, maxima, sentra/SE-R are all really ugly. wtf happened. All of those cars' previous gens actually looked good.

I hope the new silvia doesn't follow the "shark fin" styling of the new maxima. its fugly.

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
Old 03-25-2008, 09:53 AM   #35
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
so nissan has a HUGE problem right now...they have a MAJOR gap in their performance aimed line up that appeals to not only YOUNG enthusiasts...but enthusiasts all together...lets face it...the G35 and 350z are a luxury sports car...and the GTR is WAY out of most peoples budget
One thing a lot of people fail to realize is that auto enthusiasts are a small percentage of the population. These guys are in business to make money. What's going to make them more of that money in our current market: Selling a 35mpg sedan, or designing a performance based car that will sell to a population infested with underpaid kids? Lets face it, out of the 50k users on this board, who are pretty die hard Nissan fans, who will actually go out and buy one of these?

Take a look at several manufacturers now. What real sport compacts are there right now? 350Z, RX8, what else is really out there that was designed as a sport compact? Manufacturers are realizing more and more that the enthusiast market is a minority when compared to those that are gas minded right now in this economy. Why design a car that appeals to only 1% of the population when you can design a car that everyone will jump on like a white woman in Watts?
Old 03-25-2008, 10:21 AM   #36
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticX27 View Post

Take a look at several manufacturers now. What real sport compacts are there right now? 350Z, RX8, what else is really out there that was designed as a sport compact?
Saturn Sky, Pontiac Solstice, Mazda Miata, BMW 1 Series, Genesis Coupe...

Quote:
Manufacturers are realizing more and more that the enthusiast market is a minority when compared to those that are gas minded right now in this economy. Why design a car that appeals to only 1% of the population when you can design a car that everyone will jump on like a white woman in Watts?
It's called the niche market. Niche vehicles are important to brands. They might not always make money, but they are good image cars. There are almost a handful of new RWD coupes coming out in the next few years also. They will all more then likely be pretty good on gas too.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:56 AM   #37
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, I knew I was forgetting a few cars :P

Niches are one thing, but it seems to me like the release of a car in that niche has to at least pay for itself, and with the economy being as jacked as it is right now, I don't see a lot of people running out there throwing their money at a dealership to get a new Silvia.

From what I've heard regarding it though, it's supposed to be a v6-t, not an i4-t :P
Old 03-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #38
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Thanks, I knew I was forgetting a few cars :P

Niches are one thing, but it seems to me like the release of a car in that niche has to at least pay for itself, and with the economy being as jacked as it is right now, I don't see a lot of people running out there throwing their money at a dealership to get a new Silvia.

From what I've heard regarding it though, it's supposed to be a v6-t, not an i4-t :P
Well think about it. It would be relatively cheap for Nissan to build. All it needs is a modified 350Z chassis and then two engine choices. They can use any number of engines, the MR20, the 2.5, and maybe even the VQ for a Nismo version or something. What I'm saying is they can easily use all off the shell parts (like they've always done) and make the car a niche vehicle and make a profit. Even if they only sell 20,000 units/ year they'd be ok.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:03 PM   #39
180sx-sweeet
Banned from the Marketplace

180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore
we might get it... might not! who knows, like they said its only a pipedream for now. HOWEVER if it does come here watch it NOT have a "real" transmission like the GT-R.... man i was so upset when i found out the GT-R only came "auto"... the shame
Old 03-25-2008, 06:16 PM   #40
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sx-sweeet View Post
we might get it... might not! who knows, like they said its only a pipedream for now. HOWEVER if it does come here watch it NOT have a "real" transmission like the GT-R.... man i was so upset when i found out the GT-R only came "auto"... the shame
its a marketing ploy...nissan has 6 speeds ready...theres pictures floating around the web and even actual reports by LEGITIMATE magazines that have sat in the 6 speed model

nissan wants to appeal to ALL customers before it appeals to the manual tranny cusomters only...easy as that (though theyre saying they cant get the manual to pass emissions is the real excuse...BULLSHIT...they just know that the auto tranny will sell before the manual will...so dont believe a goddamn word of that emissions excuse)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Old 04-09-2008, 10:15 AM   #41
Mycah Leonhart

Mycah Leonhart is an unknown quantity at this point
Funny how dude says the S Chassis is dead and gone and Nissan closed the door on it but yet we still have the Z33 and the R35 in our faces.......

I don't see any reason in the world we wouldn't get an S16.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:30 AM   #42
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mycah Leonhart View Post
Funny how dude says the S Chassis is dead and gone and Nissan closed the door on it but yet we still have the Z33 and the R35 in our faces.......

I don't see any reason in the world we wouldn't get an S16.
Thanks for calling me Dude(NOT), The Z33 is called a Z33 because its a Fairlady one of Nissans major moniker cars. The actually chassis designation is not related to previous versions aka the original S30 or even the Z32. Again the GTR is being called a R35(Again a moniker and a Halo car) but the Skylines were never called R chassis's nor were the GTR's they were E and B Chassis's. Silvia come back yes, come back being called a S16 as being based on a S chassis no, they no longer make S chassis's. Like I stated before. It would be based on a shortened Z chassis as thats the sports car chassis platform Nissan has a factory for now.
Now if you can not make a decent arguement based on facts please do not call me dude or try to argue stuff I post. Your statement above is mere observation with no fact.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 04-23-2008, 05:49 AM   #43
PS13Hotness
Leaky Injector

PS13Hotness is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't see it being made. The market is too niche, and full of kids with no credit and no money. Nissan already has the GTR and Z car out, so there is little need for another "heritage" model to be released.

If it was a turbo 4-cyl. and it looked decent with a manual gearbox. I would purchase one. It would probably replace my M3, but it'd need to have good power. That's if it's ever made.

The Japanese mags are always putting out renditions of "new" cars. However if you think back, they did it with the Z car, and the GTR. Perhaps Nissan is trying to find out how deep the market is, and cash in on the financing of high risk borrowers using their parents as collateral.
Old 04-23-2008, 06:53 AM   #44
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
I can see this car being made in Japan first and if there is enough demand...it can be imported stateside. I'm not going to lie though, if this car does come over here I won't buy it. I'm getting older and I need a car with more room and pimp factor haha With that said I much rather get a M35/45 or G8 GXP.

I also can see the MR20DE-T powertrain being used in this car.

Quote:
its a marketing ploy...nissan has 6 speeds ready...theres pictures floating around the web and even actual reports by LEGITIMATE magazines that have sat in the 6 speed model

nissan wants to appeal to ALL customers before it appeals to the manual tranny cusomters only...easy as that (though theyre saying they cant get the manual to pass emissions is the real excuse...BULLSHIT...they just know that the auto tranny will sell before the manual will...so dont believe a goddamn word of that emissions excuse)
You have to tell me your sources or show me said pictures before I can believe this.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:14 AM   #45
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS13Hotness View Post
I can't see it being made. The market is too niche, and full of kids with no credit and no money. Nissan already has the GTR and Z car out, so there is little need for another "heritage" model to be released.

If it was a turbo 4-cyl. and it looked decent with a manual gearbox. I would purchase one. It would probably replace my M3, but it'd need to have good power. That's if it's ever made.

The Japanese mags are always putting out renditions of "new" cars. However if you think back, they did it with the Z car, and the GTR. Perhaps Nissan is trying to find out how deep the market is, and cash in on the financing of high risk borrowers using their parents as collateral.
You must not be paying attention to the emerging RWD segment...

The auto industry is about follow the leader. The leader right now is BMW and Hyundai in this segment. Hyundai is the clean leader IMO. It's 100% confirmed that Toyota and Suby are both making a car in this segment. To think that Nissan is not reading a competitor is ridiculous.

This has all ben discussed in detail in this thread.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=rwd+coupe
Old 04-25-2008, 04:28 AM   #46
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo_Skyline_oO View Post
I've a few things to say to that. #1 doesn't anyone realize what a HUGE impact this would have on us s13/s14 drivers??? this means 100% legal, usdm engine swaps, nissan is probably going to have an i4-t powertrain and sicne there's no reason to make a new engine weaker then the s15 sr20,and its probably going to put out 260-275hp, the new z will have 330 and the gtr will have 480, its seems perfectly proportional. yes they may be a little expensive, but in a few years after they realease it they will be afordable and legal for s-chasis swaps, F*CKING genious!!
#2, I doubt it will actually make it, simply because of the cost range. only way it would make it is if 370z's start at mid-high 30's (instead of 19-49 range of today's 350) and I don't see that happening. z sales would drop hard if for a few g's less you could get a turbo'd s16. and #3, drift freak, do a little more "modern" research of renault engines, yes, they may have a great history, but they're new stuff is just simply SH*T my mom's altima had to have its engine COMPLETELY replaced because of the stupid QR25. they have WAY too many problems. rings went bad and ate up oil like buble gum, I have a picture proving one of the most recent recalls, the air filter literaly igniting into flames because of a cigarete butt and a little wind, ecu's randomely turn off the car out of the blue.
have you ever watch'd the movie The Big Lebowski starring Jeff Bridges..

theres a quote in that movie "Donnie your out of your fucken element!"

cool quote... watch the movie... its great...

its about time.. Build it they will come... for those who not know renault was the first to engineer the pneumatic valve system... and i think they are working on a camless engine also... so i think they can build an engine or 2 or atleast engineer one...a good one.. i dont care what engine or chassis they use... as long as its rwd and turbo... or use a Z chassis to cut cost, great it cuts my spending...the more interchangeable parts will be from high end related cars the better.. its not like they havent been doing that already since the 70's...
around 20'k highly unlikely im pretty sure it'll be 25 ish...
who cares make it rwd and turbo... no glass roofs... and no paddle shifting.. please......

Last edited by infinitexsound; 04-25-2008 at 06:00 AM..
Old 04-28-2008, 03:15 PM   #47
LS240
Zilvia Member

LS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really niceLS240 is just really nice
Quote:
no...im not...look at the Z compared to the GTR and Silvia...its marketed tword people who want a "sports car" that isnt actually a balls out sports car...its geared tword the people who buy SC430s
No it's not. Not at all. Nissan stated that the 350Z was to be an inexpensive sports car, aimed at the Porsche Boxster's performance and handling, way back when it was still in development. You may think the that the 350Z is a "luxury sports car", but Nissan doesn't agree with you, nor do they market it as such. I could sit here and say all I want that the Mitsubishi Evo is marketed towards BMW 7 series/Mercedes S Class buyers, but that wouldn't make me right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPCWiz View Post
I hope the new silvia doesn't follow the "shark fin" styling of the new maxima. its fugly.
I thought those were really ugly too, but then I saw one in person and somehow the look just "works". Now I think they're quite handsome, just not in pictures lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sx-sweeet View Post
Bah, it's not really an "automatic". I can understand wanting a true manual too, as I absolutely love rowing gears myself, however; the twin clutch sequential tranny in the GT-R is quite simply faster than any manual tranny ever could be, period. And that was Nissan's purpose, to make the GT-R absolutely crushingly fast through the use of technology. And in more than one magazine review of the car, the reviewer cited the transmission as being the most astounding and impressive part of the entire car, more so than the engine, chassis, or even terrific ATTESA system. Like it or not, that gearbox is an integral part of the car's performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Saturn Sky, Pontiac Solstice, Mazda Miata, BMW 1 Series, Genesis Coupe...
And the Evo, STi, Mazdaspeed 3, etc.

Quote:
surprisingly...no one has mentioned this little gem made by renault in the early 2000s...

it was called the Renault Clio V6 Sport...it was a MR RWD engine setup...made 250ish HP...weighed in around 3000lbs...kicked ASS in WRC the years it ran...and handled like a fukin champ
Those are great cars indeed, but the V6 Sport Clio was never campaigned in rally racing seriously. And while they had tons of grip, they were quite infamous for being absolutely devilishly twitchy at the limit.

I forgot to quote the post, but Drift Freaq, the Renault 5 Turbos aren't, and never were, AWD, they were RWD.
Old 04-28-2008, 06:17 PM   #48
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS240 View Post

And the Evo, STi, Mazdaspeed 3, etc.
Those are not int he same segment. I was referring to the emerging RWD Coupe segment.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:34 PM   #49
frosti108
Zilvia Member

frosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nicefrosti108 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to frosti108
i would love to see a new rwd nissan to take after the 240sx. all i ask is for it to be on the cheap side, light weight, and SIMPLE. no indash computers, a real manual trans, a quality abile chassis like the s series has been, and ofcourse a simply decent small engine with potential to hold power.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:40 PM   #50
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS240 View Post
Bah, it's not really an "automatic". I can understand wanting a true manual too, as I absolutely love rowing gears myself, however; the twin clutch sequential tranny in the GT-R is quite simply faster than any manual tranny ever could be, period. And that was Nissan's purpose, to make the GT-R absolutely crushingly fast through the use of technology. And in more than one magazine review of the car, the reviewer cited the transmission as being the most astounding and impressive part of the entire car, more so than the engine, chassis, or even terrific ATTESA system. Like it or not, that gearbox is an integral part of the car's performance.
There was a segment on Best motoring where Tsuchiya test drove the R35 GTR on Tsukuba. His first remarks were how impressive the car shifts.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-04-2008, 09:31 PM   #51
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
electric solenoid's, work faster then the human hands(mechanical reaction)...
reason why f1 will develop cam less engines... whats the shifting time? in the mili sec? i forgot... but fuck it its fast... i still love a shift lever tho...lets see some fan rendering of the new car...
Old 05-05-2008, 08:45 AM   #52
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
F1 technology on our cars...heck yess

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
Renault is the business!!

Alot of you guys dont even know who Renault is..
A lil history- they have had more success than BMW in F1, and alot of championships under their belt. They would probably be within the top 5 f1 teams of all time under ferrari and mclaren. THey where the first to introduce Turbo to a F1 car in the 70's.
They just dont have any sweet production cars.

Id think they know their engines.

For real hopefully they will spit some F1 influence on future nissan projects..
Old 05-19-2008, 12:54 AM   #53
180sx-sweeet
Banned from the Marketplace

180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore180sx-sweeet is not welcome here anymore
i'd like to know who the wonderfull person is who left me neg rep for giving my opinion... last time i checked we have freedom of speech. not to mention an opinion is just that... AN OPINION... its how i feel, but seeing from the comment you left me neg rep in, you either have insecurity issue or you have an anger issue.. either way its something you should have looked at...

"05-05-2008 04:39 PM have you driven a GT-R and found the 'automatic' dissapointing and lacking? no? ohh I thought so. Maybe if you understood the black magic that nissan put into that 'auto' you wouldn't say shit."

its a shame there will always be negative ppl like this in the world...
Old 05-19-2008, 08:14 AM   #54
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
It's a shame you decided to turn a thread that isn't about you neg rep into one.

Please discuss further 240 info in the proper thread in OT.