Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 02:13 AM   #31
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
I think this new ugly Zilvia should be called Ladyboy....
You'd want one for yourself then, huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
You would hope. Though you fail to realize that the S chassis series is dead. The new Silvia will be based off a current modern chassis series that Nissan builds now.
Yes and no.
Calling the S-chassis 'dead' isn't necessarily accurate - they can always revive the chassis name.
Sure, the S13 and S14/15 chassis designs are obsolete, but that doesn't mean the S-chassis hasn't continually done that since the original Silvia, onward to the S110, S12, and on...

I welcome a newly-designed S-chassis, even if it's a reworked Z chassis. It's still the FM platform, which falls in line with Nissan's business plan that's been going for years now.

I've claimed for years that I plan to NEVER buy a new car, simply because it's a poor economical decision... but a car like they're describing may get me to change that plan.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-16-2007, 01:51 PM   #32
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
You'd want one for yourself then, huh?

Yes and no.
Calling the S-chassis 'dead' isn't necessarily accurate - they can always revive the chassis name.
Sure, the S13 and S14/15 chassis designs are obsolete, but that doesn't mean the S-chassis hasn't continually done that since the original Silvia, onward to the S110, S12, and on...

I welcome a newly-designed S-chassis, even if it's a reworked Z chassis. It's still the FM platform, which falls in line with Nissan's business plan that's been going for years now.

I've claimed for years that I plan to NEVER buy a new car, simply because it's a poor economical decision... but a car like they're describing may get me to change that plan.
Well while it will be named Silvia I do not think it will have a S designation. In the past when Nissan has changed the essential chassis it has lost the chassis series designation while retaining the namesake of the car. To give you a classic example of what I am talking about look no further than the Z aka Fairlady. The Z32 and Z33 are in no way related to the S30 chassis series that did run up into the 80's but was killed at the end of that decade. I.E.the s series chassis variation that was the Z was ended though the S series chassis that was the Silvia went on). Yes the Silvia chassis designation ran for an extremely long time but that was due in part to the fact that the chassis series itself was ahead of times when it was first concepted in the early sixties. The Fairlady was also in fact derived off that chassis series as well.
Though Nissan has completely come up with new chassis designations for all their cars do not doubt it will be the same with the New Silvia.
That said I welcome the reintroduction of a Silvia as I feel its a market segment Nissan should not ignore. You may have misconstrued my setiments about this. Its not that I do not welcome this its that given above stated facts Nissan would not make a S16. Its also that I feel the current projected look does nothing for me taste wise,again which is why I stated that the Z has a much stronger pull on me.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 08-16-2007, 04:35 PM   #33
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
I like it

just don't call it a silvia
Old 08-17-2007, 08:06 AM   #34
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
What's being missed in this thread (that was already posted in the established thread discussing this) is that that car is not an accurate representation of what the car will look like. Nissan has said the car will take cues from the Urge concept.

This is a better look at what the new car will be. It's 100x better looking then that other POS.

Gawd, I'd love a two tone.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:33 AM   #35
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
It looks a lot like the 350Z, hopefully it's a little more affordable, like in the low to mid 20s like they are saying would be nice. They sticking with an SR or what? It said turbo 4 cylinder

Old 08-17-2007, 08:46 AM   #36
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I don't think the SR. Infact I doubt we'll see a turbo on this side of the pond. Who knows. I really do think it'll be affordable though.

I just thought of something. I wonder once all these cars come out what kind of effect they will have on the Eclipses, Solaras, of the world. Maybe nothing, but dare I say...Starion?
Old 08-17-2007, 09:55 AM   #37
irax
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to irax
if its a turbo 4, i think it might be the MR20DET thats in the new sentra.
Old 08-17-2007, 10:25 AM   #38
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
if its a turbo 4, i think it might be the MR20DET thats in the new sentra.
in fact your on target here, the MR and the QR where the two engines listed in the speculative ad Nissan released in Japanese mags two years ago. As far as the above picture goes its in the right direction on looking better but those rear flares are just butt ugly and give it a Chrysler Crossfire look

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 08-17-2007, 10:57 AM   #39
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Man I hope it's going to be a little bigger than that red/black concept picture. Looks like a 2-seater, although all previous Silvias weren't very roomy in the back anyways. And from the looks of the top of the a-pillar, it might come with a retractable hardtop. Front, with the flares pronounced like that, reminds me of the current Miata. The rear glass lines reminds me of the RX-8. If there was a profile shot of it, i bet it'd look like the current SLK. But hey, the early concept GT-R looked like shit, let's hope this is another early concept haha
Old 08-17-2007, 12:09 PM   #40
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Man I hope it's going to be a little bigger than that red/black concept picture. Looks like a 2-seater, although all previous Silvias weren't very roomy in the back anyways.
Concepts almost always have lower roofs and somewhat unrealistic proportions.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:11 PM   #41
pablo180
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
pablo180 is a glorious beacon of lightpablo180 is a glorious beacon of lightpablo180 is a glorious beacon of lightpablo180 is a glorious beacon of lightpablo180 is a glorious beacon of lightpablo180 is a glorious beacon of lightpablo180 is a glorious beacon of lightpablo180 is a glorious beacon of lightpablo180 is a glorious beacon of lightpablo180 is a glorious beacon of lightpablo180 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dodge Concept could get the Green Light

Summary:

Under new ownership, Dodge could now be giving the Demon concept the green light

RWD, 2600lbs, 2.4L 172hp/165tq with the possible option of the SRT-4 300 hp engine.

http://www.leftlanenews.com/dodge-de...2009-2010.html

Another contender in the market is always a good thing.
Old 08-17-2007, 03:30 PM   #42
savannaae
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
savannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud ofsavannaae has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
If Nissan comes through with the 2500 LB, 250 HP turbo 4, 21-23k dollar deal, I'll be pre-ordering one.
Old 08-17-2007, 04:25 PM   #43
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
no it wont be 250hp, because thats close to the z33 teritor, especially since its alot lighter.

that will never happen

most likely it will be around 200crank hp turbo 4
Old 08-17-2007, 04:29 PM   #44
irax
Post Whore!

Quote:
in fact your on target here, the MR and the QR where the two engines listed in the speculative ad Nissan released in Japanese mags two years ago. As far as the above picture goes its in the right direction on looking better but those rear flares are just butt ugly and give it a Chrysler Crossfire look
i would of done a QR25DE motor swap if it wasnt such a mess.

unless they re-design the QR to be a 2.0 turbo, and make it less crappy.

if there are motor options like they did with the old school 200sx,
it might have both. A 2.0 or 2.2 turbo,and a 2.5 NA

having a NA option helps nissan with price points.

if they do to the Silvia like they did to the sentra it probably might have 3 different engines.
a bottem price 1.6ltr being cheaper than a corolla
a midrange 2.5 or maybe a 2.2 being more expensive than the 240's
or the topend 2.0 turbo being probably 6 or 7k less than a bottom end 350z
Old 08-18-2007, 05:15 AM   #45
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
MR is eventually supposed to phase out the QR engine so if it were any engine it would probably be the MR. I never liked the QR anyways, so many little problems. MR20DET in the Renault Megane RS does 225 crank HP..........
Old 08-19-2007, 07:11 PM   #46
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
LOL. S16, remember?

A WHILE ago, someone posted that pic up, vouching for it being the next S-chassis.

It'd be damn awesome to get it, tone it down a bit, go with smooth and subtle lines, and it'd a selling machine.

IT LITERALLY PRINTS MONEY!
Old 08-20-2007, 01:47 AM   #47
irax
Post Whore!

everyone would like to see another s15 silvia
i would love to see something that is MORE like the s15 silvia and LESS like a z33
Old 08-20-2007, 07:32 AM   #48
reccakun08
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
reccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the roughreccakun08 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
the dodge sorta reminds me of s2k headlights.
Old 08-20-2007, 08:14 AM   #49
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

The designer of the Demon is really pushing to get the car made. There talking about a $15k price tag. Not too bad. I'd love to see Nissan compete with that price.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:10 PM   #50
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
the dodge demon was a concept car that will never be made. not sure why they said they won't make it, but thats what i remember. and i liked the urge concept. i would change a lot of things. but its looking in somewhat of the right direction.
Old 08-21-2007, 03:30 AM   #51
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
is anyone missing the fact hyundai already has the next tiburon stat-side and doing long-term testing. RWD 4cyl turbo. Being a hyundai it can't cost too much considering there market is supposed to be the cheaper version of the japanese cars. sonata v. camry so on and so forth. I'd go for the hyundai knowing it will prolly be in the teens.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
Old 08-21-2007, 07:59 AM   #52
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideview_180sx View Post
is anyone missing the fact hyundai already has the next tiburon stat-side and doing long-term testing. RWD 4cyl turbo. Being a hyundai it can't cost too much considering there market is supposed to be the cheaper version of the japanese cars. sonata v. camry so on and so forth. I'd go for the hyundai knowing it will prolly be in the teens.
It's been missed in this thread, but it's already been discussed quit a bit in this thread.

http://www.zilvia.net/f//showthread.php?t=127041
Old 08-21-2007, 10:06 AM   #53
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Well while it will be named Silvia I do not think it will have a S designation. In the past when Nissan has changed the essential chassis it has lost the chassis series designation while retaining the namesake of the car. To give you a classic example of what I am talking about look no further than the Z aka Fairlady. The Z32 and Z33 are in no way related to the S30 chassis series that did run up into the 80's but was killed at the end of that decade. .......
Using your same logic, the Z33 should have had a different designation because it shares nothing with the z32. I'm willing to bet if Nissan released a new silvia/240, it will have a s-chassis designation.
Old 08-21-2007, 10:20 AM   #54
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
Using your same logic, the Z33 should have had a different designation because it shares nothing with the z32. I'm willing to bet if Nissan released a new silvia/240, it will have a s-chassis designation.
You put your own conclusions and words in my mouth. I never said that about the Z33 I only stated what they have done. Oh by the way another piece of Nissans actions in this department,is the fact that the Skylines in Japan now are no longer HCR ECR designations. Hmmmmm more of what I observed and commented on earlier. The odds in this situation do not weigh in your favor in fact they are straight up against. In other words if this was bet you would most likely lose. You need to research Nissan's history my friend they have a habit of changing chassis designations. Your fanciful dreaming of it still having a S chassis designation is just that fanciful dreaming .
It will not take away from the fact that the car will still be a Silvia but it just won't have a S chassis designation.
P.S. for fucks sake all you guys are hung up on this S chassis designation bullshit. Nissan does not see the cars in the publics eye as a S chassis. They see it as a Silvia . Chassis designation is something the general public does not even pay attention only gearheads.
Time to wake up and smell the coffee you are a gearhead. I am too but I admit it!

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 08-21-2007, 10:56 AM   #55
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I could care less if they call is a suckpornocock-chassis as long as they build this MF thing and it turns out well.

Thats all.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:51 AM   #56
Dopefish
Zilvia Junkie

Dopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Dopefish
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I could care less if they call is a suckpornocock-chassis as long as they build this MF thing and it turns out well.

Thats all.
Quoted for truth.

The R-chassis (BNR/ECR) converted to V-chassis when it went under the FR platform. The Z-chassis stayed 'Z' when it moved to the FR, even though a Z car didn't exist for six or so years prior to the FR platform's debut. The S-chassis has been dead for six years now, and following Nissan's previous business model it makes sense another Silvia/200sx/240sx/Whatever marketing name you choose for your market will return to use soon.

Speaking of marketing and what the consumer will see since chassis codes are not important to them in the least, I'm going to look back to the Z33 for the potential answer behind names although it is complete and utter speculation. The Z33 in the US = 350Z with the 350 being understated and more commonly referred to as Z. In Japan the Z is called the FairladyZ still. Baring this in mind a new Silvia may retain Silvia as it's name in Japan with the abroad marketed name for the US to be (Engine Displacement)S, ex: 250S or understated like the Z, it would be commonly referred as the new S from Nissan.

The chassis designation could go either way honestly, from my research. All depends upon what the internal designers choose, obviously the R-chassis went away as there was no plan to continue the Skyline GT-R trim at the time and thus the V-chassis replaced it. The new GT-R will more than likely receive R-35 or R-36 for it's chassis code. The S-chassis name could fall under the FR platform as well and my money is that it will but there is still an equal chance that it may be called something completely different.

Something to remember is S-chassis remained almost the same throughout the S13, S14 and S15 lifespan with only minor adjustments to the underpinning and suspension. While they were all improvements, they still sat atop the same weak structure, even as badass as it may be. Even with the S12 and S110, a lot of stuff can swap on to them between the later S-chassis cars, albeit the S110 and S12 shared a good deal more suspension-wise with the S30 and Z31. The fault of the S13 and beyond was that the chassis was not as stiff as comparable chassis of modern times are, thus they flexed easily in use and even worse upon impact in an accident/collision.

I welcome the newer stiffness and updated suspension geometry of the FR platform but I don't want the fat. The FR platform is a good bit heavier, longer and 'taller' than the older S-chassis ever was. I think the Z is allowed to be heavier as it always offered more muscle, more power, more features and the clout of being a Z-car. The G35 (Skyline in Japan), is allowed for the same reasons as well as being targeted as a 'GT' car, larger and four seats but still sporty. It also carries with it a lot of luxury and comfort in between it all.

The new replacement for the S-chassis should be of similar goals as the ones before it. Lightweight (under 3000lbs is fair), it should sit low and wide to offer an aggressive stance and handling but not appear stout like the V/Z cars. Power output I don't expect much in the US as we never received much in that realm from Nissan with the 'younger' cars but a naturally-aspirated MR20, with some improvements to peak above The 170hp mark (current QR numbers) or in mind of how the KA stayed with the S-chassis, the QR may hang around in 2.5L fashion to 'tide us over'. In Japan I fully expect either a MR20 in turbo form producing ~250hp with lower-end N/A models available as well to help meet ROI on the chassis. I don't think they'd ever take a step backwards and the S15 left a somewhat high level of expectation to maintain.

I am eating all of this up, with the advent of Toyota possibly waking up and smelling the enthusiast market and not the douchebag trend-kids market the Scion lineup currently caters to, Hyundai stepping up with the Tiburon replacement and now Nissan coming back to us with the GT-R and the hopeful future of a smaller RWD coupe from them to fit under the Z's chubby skirt I don't know what to do with my automotive purchase in the near future. I just hope the styling changes from the Urge and other concepts substantially, I cannot stand that bubbly-fat and tall idea on what is meant to be a small and nimble creature.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:05 PM   #57
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I still dont think the states will get a turbo charged engine for less than $20k. Its just not feasible since itll drive up the cost of the car. Emissions standards whats killing cars. For them to make a turbo car pass emissions will push the cost of the car. Thats why I think they will cut corners in trying to keep the price down. If they can make a NA rwd car with atleast 200hp/200lbs torque, for about $20k, on a chassis that weights ~2700lbs, it still wouldnt be a bad deal.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 09-05-2007, 02:02 AM   #58
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
I still dont think the states will get a turbo charged engine for less than $20k. Its just not feasible since itll drive up the cost of the car. Emissions standards whats killing cars. For them to make a turbo car pass emissions will push the cost of the car. Thats why I think they will cut corners in trying to keep the price down. If they can make a NA rwd car with atleast 200hp/200lbs torque, for about $20k, on a chassis that weights ~2700lbs, it still wouldnt be a bad deal.
I agree. I'd settle for that.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:35 AM   #59
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
I don't either. The fact we have nothing like that one our shores at the moment (Nissan doesn't have anything in Japan right now either. Do they?) makes it even less likely. I'd be willing to bet it's gonna be the SER engine.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:29 AM   #60
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
i remember when, wow, anyway... right when we were getting the sneak peeks of the versa if you looked closely on the instrument panel, a boost gauge! it was thought to be a FR car! AND it looked like a mini murano iirc. with a 15K-ish price tag. and it came out a whole different car than what people were expecting. i thought i was going to be one to purchase that car. but when they did the old switcharoo on me, I was like ooh no. not happening. man did that go to hell. whatever. just waiting patiently... hell the miata is getting an upgrade in 08 or 09 with a new design :/ nissan better come out with something good soon. but yeah nisssan don't care what we want they are worried what will make them the most money really. well that is with all car companies, i say.
Closed Thread