Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 09:38 AM   #61
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellion240sx View Post
i remember when, wow, anyway... right when we were getting the sneak peeks of the versa if you looked closely on the instrument panel, a boost gauge! it was thought to be a FR car! AND it looked like a mini murano iirc. with a 15K-ish price tag. and it came out a whole different car than what people were expecting. i thought i was going to be one to purchase that car. but when they did the old switcharoo on me, I was like ooh no. not happening. man did that go to hell. whatever. just waiting patiently... hell the miata is getting an upgrade in 08 or 09 with a new design :/ nissan better come out with something good soon. but yeah nisssan don't care what we want they are worried what will make them the most money really. well that is with all car companies, i say.
The Versa was loosely based on that BA concept car you are talking about. The concept was dope, but I didn't think for a second they would produce a car like that. It was nothing more then a styling exercise to gauge public reaction.
Old 09-09-2007, 11:47 AM   #62
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
BASTARDS!!! we'll they did a good job if they meant to disappoint me and a lot of other enthusiasts!
Old 06-04-2009, 05:41 AM   #63
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I like a distinct outline, for the hood.... the canopy, and the trunk.
modern cars are making their lines too biomorphic and smooth.

that car is ugly.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:27 AM   #64
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
2 year bump...

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Closed Thread