Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 07-28-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
blakeZX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blakeZX
I was in Seattle again this weekend, saw some nice Nissans:

On Thursday at about 4PM I was cruising on 1st Ave. South by the stadiums and a white S13 hatch with some bronze wheels was rolling past headed South.

On Friday I saw a sick light blue Z32, younger white guy driving. Saw you twice that day, the second time you pulled out of the Shell station at 8th and Market right next to me, then took a right onto 8th and gunned it. Mean sounding Z bro, I couldn't hear any spool from where I was but I suspect it was TT. The exhaust was music to my ears.

On Sunday at about 4PM I saw a white S13 coupe with a Silvia front cruising up the windy road on that one hill by Golden Gardens. Think it was primer white but it still looked good to me.

I was not in a Nissan while on vacation so I don't suspect any of you noticed me drooling over your cars. But rest assured I was
Old 07-28-2009, 11:55 PM   #2
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

spotted one of the team instant party dudes coming back from all star bash, somewhere south of tacoma

i was in the green integra
i'm the dude from camano island if you guys remember that
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:39 AM   #3
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
yesterday

red s13 fastback, non-stock wheels
in stanwood

then today
lavender s13 coupe, black wheels with polished lip
some stickers
in burlington
Old 08-02-2009, 06:34 PM   #4
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

white s13 fastback in stanwood today
Old 08-09-2009, 12:21 PM   #5
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Blue s13 fastback with a big wing, in the ditch on the side of i-5 a ways south of portland
Old 08-09-2009, 12:41 PM   #6
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Gold s13 fastback with kouki tails, small wing, exhaust, and silvia badge, south on i-5 in salem
Old 08-10-2009, 01:26 AM   #7
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

spotted the gold s13 again, further south in oregon

driving like a douchebag
Old 08-19-2009, 08:22 PM   #8
trigjones
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
trigjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakeZX View Post
I was in Seattle again this weekend, saw some nice Nissans:

On Thursday at about 4PM I was cruising on 1st Ave. South by the stadiums and a white S13 hatch with some bronze wheels was rolling past headed South.
Hey Blake, this might be the first time someone has seen my car in Seattle (and I think I am the only one around with bronze wheels). Was this it?

Last edited by trigjones; 08-19-2009 at 08:23 PM.. Reason: Bad picture
trigjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:52 PM   #9
blakeZX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (16)
blakeZX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blakeZX
Quote:
Originally Posted by trigjones View Post
Hey Blake, this might be the first time someone has seen my car in Seattle (and I think I am the only one around with bronze wheels). Was this it?
Yeah man that was it for sure; I'm certain you didn't notice me as I wasn't driving my S14 (I fly up there and leave it here in SD). Eventually I'm going to bring it up for a long trip, just don't know when. Nice car bro. Seems like Seattle has a healthy S-chassis population for sure. Keep the faith!