Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-04-2014, 06:22 PM   #10111
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
YUP! That was pretty boss! DC normally hypes up his fights, but keeps his composure. This is going to be a good title fight!
Old 08-04-2014, 06:26 PM   #10112
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Man, and I thought Rashad Evans and Rampage hated each other...
Old 08-06-2014, 12:33 PM   #10113
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I felt bad for the dude trying to keep them apart. Homie got thrown into the backdrop like it was some pro wrestling shit.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 01:12 PM   #10114
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyS15 View Post
I can't wait to see Diaz get knocked the fuck out!
I used to be like that too, but since I moved to Vegas, I hang out with the same group as him, and he always participates in our weekend pool party cabanas and such, and started kinda rooting for him now lol.
you get to see that the guy is just introverted and not really an asshole, he definitley isnt stuck up.. he just doesnt like that much attention on him. Just wants to get in fight and leave me alone.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:20 PM   #10115
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
What was your overall experience in working with Mike Dolce for the weight cut and nutrition?

“As far as Mike Dolce goes; I would never hire him again for anything.”

Would you like to elaborate?

“No, that’s it. Next question.”

- See more at: http://www.bjpenn.com/one-month-remo....AbYlrqAU.dpuf
Old 08-06-2014, 04:35 PM   #10116
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
I felt bad for the dude trying to keep them apart. Homie got thrown into the backdrop like it was some pro wrestling shit.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:59 PM   #10117
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
^hahahahaha
Old 08-08-2014, 08:34 PM   #10118
ghoti
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
ghoti is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBTWFkYYyuY
ghoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 10:48 AM   #10119
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
http://www.cagepotato.com/i-will-lit...enter-footage/ had me lol

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 12:09 AM   #10120
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOOT_3U4rZM
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 09:27 AM   #10121
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

I was gonna get that game until I heard that:

1. The controls are hard to get used to
2. Its glitchy as fuck.
Old 08-23-2014, 05:46 PM   #10122
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Cung's face looks like he decided to shove his face into a hornets nest!! Lolololololol
Old 08-23-2014, 10:43 PM   #10123
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Striking is still and always will be bensons biggest weakness. I suggest him laying and praying from now on. And Johns big fat knee hit his face btw lol

因果関係の流れ
Old 08-25-2014, 11:36 AM   #10124
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Bisping head butted the shit out of cung.

因果関係の流れ
Old 08-25-2014, 12:34 PM   #10125
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

I hope nobody here thinks that the Bendo fight was an early stoppage. It looked almost exactly like Hendo Vs Vitor. Bendo was out for that split second. Good call by Big John.
Old 08-25-2014, 12:37 PM   #10126
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

OutlawLui is a well-known jackass

MMA PUNCHING BAG
OutlawLui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:40 PM   #10127
Dboyizmlg
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Dboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-knownDboyizmlg is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpanamajack View Post

MMA PUNCHING BAG
Lol, that's more than just a punching bag to me!
Dboyizmlg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 05:54 PM   #10128
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

I can't fap to her anymore after war machine turned her into one of his highlight reels. She's in need of a bit of reconstructive and plastic surgery.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:58 PM   #10129
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
I used to be like that too, but since I moved to Vegas, I hang out with the same group as him, and he always participates in our weekend pool party cabanas and such, and started kinda rooting for him now lol.
you get to see that the guy is just introverted and not really an asshole, he definitley isnt stuck up.. he just doesnt like that much attention on him. Just wants to get in fight and leave me alone.
Gabe, have you got to meet Matheus Andre yet? He is a former instructor of mine. He is the head bjj instructor at CSA in cali. He is good friends with the Diaz bros. He has always talked about how nice and active they both are, I just don't like their in ring personas they put on.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:38 PM   #10130
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnemyS15 View Post
Gabe, have you got to meet Matheus Andre yet? He is a former instructor of mine. He is the head bjj instructor at CSA in cali. He is good friends with the Diaz bros. He has always talked about how nice and active they both are, I just don't like their in ring personas they put on.
No don't think so, he always has a couple buddy's out with him but I dont remember their names, they do look like fighters tho.
Old 08-27-2014, 06:39 AM   #10131
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Is it bad that I don't really feel sorry for what happened to her? Not saying what he did was right, but I'm just not able to find any pity for her at all.
Old 08-27-2014, 08:14 AM   #10132
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Yeah thats bad.

No woman deserves to nearly get beat to death like that by a male.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:12 PM   #10133
GabeS14
Post Whore!

some people are so close minded...
Old 08-27-2014, 01:16 PM   #10134
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
Is it bad that I don't really feel sorry for what happened to her? Not saying what he did was right, but I'm just not able to find any pity for her at all.
What, just because she gets railed for a living and probably lives a fast life means she deserves to get annihilated by a professional fighter? Not following the logic here.
Old 08-27-2014, 01:35 PM   #10135
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw20>>s14 View Post
What, just because she gets railed for a living and probably lives a fast life means she deserves to get annihilated by a professional fighter? Not following the logic here.
I should've clarified.

The part I find sort of disgusting is that she's using her "star power" to rake in money to get her face fixed...and stupid fat fucks like that dude on Pawn Stars is donating thousands of dollars for whatever reason.

What about every other woman in America that got the shit beat out of them with a bat/golf club/fist/etc? Where's their funding for plastic surgery?

That's what I find disgusting. And no, I've never hit a woman, or even thought about it. I guess because she chose her drama filled lifestyle, the realist in me has a hard time feeling sorry for her since she continued to make dumb choices one right after another.
Old 08-27-2014, 07:27 PM   #10136
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
I should've clarified.

The part I find sort of disgusting is that she's using her "star power" to rake in money to get her face fixed...and stupid fat fucks like that dude on Pawn Stars is donating thousands of dollars for whatever reason.

What about every other woman in America that got the shit beat out of them with a bat/golf club/fist/etc? Where's their funding for plastic surgery?
Man you really need to check your facts.

She went on the record to say that amount of charity money she will touch will only be what her insurance doesnt cover.

https://twitter.com/ChristyMack/stat...59125375238144

Whatever else is leftover will go towards charities concerning domestic violence victims.

Shes actually a very good Samaritan and gives back a lot especially towards animal shelters.
Old 08-28-2014, 06:59 AM   #10137
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Well, that's what I get for not following the story after I heard they arrested Jon. Good to hear she isn't entirely selfish.
Old 09-05-2014, 09:10 PM   #10138
ghoti
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
ghoti is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Damn would've lost money if I would've bet.

Michael Chiesa - Dr stoppage
Derrick Lewis - Got KOd. By Mitrione.... Really?
Overeem - I think his best days are behind him. Funny cause Rothwell has been fighting for a longer time
ghoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:10 AM   #10139
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Overeem always had a suspect chin.

Chisea had a Vagina ripped into his head by Lauzon. Nastiest cut since Penn vs Sanchez.
Old 09-06-2014, 09:49 AM   #10140
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Reem needs to go where all former studs go to retired.... Bellator.