Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-15-2009, 10:52 AM   #601
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Man soulja boy is getting desperate.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2009, 10:57 AM   #602
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
As long as he aint in the movie though...........
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:05 AM   #603
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
OMG....LOL....HAHAHAHHAHAHA..why that song? and i agree with Stiizy, just as long he's not gona be in the movie...
legacy927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:13 AM   #604
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
That song ruined the trailer for me.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:16 AM   #605
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Ditto...........................
Old 01-15-2009, 11:27 AM   #606
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
just watched the trailer. wtf. they HAD to ruin a Grand National?!

I hate movies.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:30 AM   #607
seesquared
Leaky Injector

seesquared is an unknown quantity at this point
although I will go see it, it looks like it will be a little over the top again.
seesquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 11:36 AM   #608
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
just watched the trailer. wtf. they HAD to ruin a Grand National?!

I hate movies.
Dude you know that's what these movies do............
Old 01-15-2009, 11:52 AM   #609
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
thats like the 2nd movie i heard that souljaboy song.. first one was Never Back down where it was playing at that fight club.. that fruitcake is gettin paid off royalty for that stupid song... I wonder why the sound engineers choose that song? Guess they figure the kids love it, hes not talkin about soldiers goin to war or anything, just about himself. lol
Old 01-15-2009, 11:54 AM   #610
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
I Dont think fast and the furious will end. But what really frustrates me, is in the end of the Tokyo one how Vin Diesel met the other guy there in that parking lot place... WTF... so they basicly ruined a perfectly good zequel.. Id WAYYY rather see another F&F in japan rather mexico... I thought it would have been cool if he just braught all his buddies along in japan with him... then it would have been a good story..

but now there just jumping across the globe.....
Old 01-15-2009, 11:57 AM   #611
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

legacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enoughlegacy927 will become famous soon enough
^^^Supposely the new one is the prequel of Tokyo Drift....
Old 01-15-2009, 11:58 AM   #612
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
seriously........... i need Vince back..............

like NOW

but yeah. i hate it when movies jump around from sequel to prequel. ungh.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:10 PM   #613
S13_Nightkid
Zilvia Junkie

S13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud of
as mean as it sounds. I think i should definitely hold off selling my S13 until after this move comes out... MAKE BANKKKKKKKKKK!
S13_Nightkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:11 PM   #614
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
^its a sloppy storyline thats not well planed out, more of a cash sellout to entertain and rack in on trends
Old 01-15-2009, 12:13 PM   #615
napaKAliboog
BANNED

napaKAliboog is an unknown quantity at this point
They filmed around my neighboorhood... supposedly "ms13" are the villans... HA
napaKAliboog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:22 PM   #616
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13_Nightkid View Post
as mean as it sounds. I think i should definitely hold off selling my S13 until after this move comes out... MAKE BANKKKKKKKKKK!

I would if i were you, id be like this car was the same one as most the models in the F&F. So fast, if you get the exhaust to be loud flames will come out too! then when you go on about turob kits theyll be like .. whats that ? lol

good luck with your sell, id deffinatly sell an import at a time like this.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:28 PM   #617
legacy927
Zilvia Junkie

^^^hahahahaha..i had the same thought..sell my car to some dumbass kid...but then again...i kinda dont wanna sell my baby...
Old 01-15-2009, 12:30 PM   #618
napaKAliboog
BANNED

napaKAliboog is an unknown quantity at this point
You think there will be any s13s in this f&f? They need to help us ... =0(
napaKAliboog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:31 PM   #619
HyperTek
Post Whore!

i tried sellin my s13 when tokyo drift came out, didnt work lol

240 kids are too broke/low ballers
Old 01-15-2009, 12:41 PM   #620
S13_Nightkid
Zilvia Junkie

S13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud ofS13_Nightkid has much to be proud of
They didnt really make an appearance...lol and this local guy tried to sell his FD for 20k and this was right after Tokyo Drift came out. I think someone bought it. LOL
S13_Nightkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:50 PM   #621
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13_Nightkid View Post
They didnt really make an appearance...lol and this local guy tried to sell his FD for 20k and this was right after Tokyo Drift came out. I think someone bought it. LOL
OMG lol shows how good of a chance youll have to sell your car.. but i bet theyll be like.... why doesnt it have a body kit? or somthing like that..

Also, Did anyone knotice in the beginning of the movie trailer. how the truck is pulling like, i think 4? tanks ?? this is so stupid.. i dont think thats even alowed anywhere.. i think they did this so they can some how take the tanks with there trucks...... lol

YouTube - Fast and Furious 4 trailer
Old 01-15-2009, 12:55 PM   #622
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
nomnomnomnomn
noomnomnomnomn
nomnonmonmonmonmnomnomnom
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:12 PM   #623
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
yup.

it'd be nice if in addition to using a chunk of original cast, they also used turn of the century music. like the whole soundtrack could be BT.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:15 PM   #624
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
i love how now that gas is cheap that first trailer is totally irrelevant
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:17 PM   #625
stiizy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
yup.

it'd be nice if in addition to using a chunk of original cast, they also used turn of the century music. like the whole soundtrack could be BT.

BT is a fucking musical genius i would've used him again........
Old 01-15-2009, 01:21 PM   #626
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I'm pretty sure gas was up the ass during the time of production...

I'll probably watch it when its out on DVD
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:22 PM   #627
ravinaziankid
Zilvia Junkie

ravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enoughravinaziankid will become famous soon enough
I thought the beginning was like some bourne identity or 24, jumping over buildings and through windows.
ravinaziankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #628
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
jordana brewster.

is all.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:57 PM   #629
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
jordana brewster.

is all.
that is indeed all.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 01:57 PM   #630
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Is it me or did something not sound right with the wot on the charger?
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote