Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-28-2011, 07:16 PM   #91
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanGrind View Post
Are YOU fucking stupid??

Did YOU read the blog post?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the OP even stated in the post his original plan was to part out the cars, but states people were getting 'greedy' as his reason for not.

So rather than part like he COULD HAVE he crushed them.

And no shit you can't get the title changed

He didn't plan on completely parting it out, from my interpritation, he planned on swapping OEM s13/s14 parts. Not a WHOLE bunch he could have swapped, and from the time frame it sounds like the return vs time wasn't worth it to him based on the headache all the potential buyers were giving him.

Have you dealt with the average 240 dumbshit owner?

You can post a car for sale that runs, and get messages about some kid wanting the #2 piston, a kid trying to get you to part out the clutch, or something like that.

I could only imagine the emails/messages that he was being given.

Quote:
You could have just sold the stupid thing.
FYI, you said sell the whole thing, he couldn't sell the whole car, hence why I quoted you and told you that he legally couldn't.

I read the blog and the posts on here, you should like you haven't.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:23 PM   #92
R!CH!E

Trader Rating: (0)
R!CH!E is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
damn i dont know if i could off crushed that thing man
R!CH!E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:33 PM   #93
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
wow this thread took it's typical zilvia turn into other arguments lol
OP vented about his loss, most of us feel his pain
while some of us still pine to have the chance to say we even owned such a car

/thread
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 10:48 PM   #94
redline1320
Zilvia Junkie

redline1320 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Are YOU fucking stupid??

Did YOU read the blog post?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the OP even stated in the post his original plan was to part out the cars, but states people were getting 'greedy' as his reason for not.

So rather than part like he COULD HAVE he crushed them.

And no shit you can't get the title changed

Just because ppl like this guy ^^^^^ dream about owning cars like the OPs he cant wrap his head around the fact of why he crushed them
Look at it this way....The OP allowed them to be crushed simply because he's a bad ass and can crush you w/ his wallet. The end
P.S. I'm sure he'll tactically acquire another s15 in the future dont you worry.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:54 PM   #95
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
BoostSlideWayz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Im not sure if i talked to you at the japan car meet but i remember talking to a guy that owned a supra that looked JUST like this one and i loved it .. i remember talking to him about the whole shipping process and how it works and him or if its you telling me how there was no way to get them legal.. i also about 4 years ago talked to a shipping company about RHD supras when i was on the market for one and they told me the same thing that if i wanted it to be fully legal that i would actually need to ship 3 of the same car for different type of testing and that its very pricey. I eventually ended up getting a 1994 n-a toyota supra and im more than happy with it.. but ive always wanted to have an RHD supra... poor car
Old 07-29-2011, 01:40 AM   #96
rickRHD
Leaky Injector

rickRHD is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroddalobster View Post
I think I saw that supra on the 60W a few weeks ago. I texted wes (black sc on ame's) since he's a friend of mine and he told me it, along w/ an s15, would be getting crushed and I cried a bit inside. But hearing this story, it sounds like it was a decision that had to be made and I respect the actions that were taken. Kinda wish the gov't would take the money spent on filing all these papers and use them to fix the damn roads.
ahh i think ive met you before. im from Supastar as well, fyi. yeah that was most likely me. i think i remember seeing you on the freeway in your SC as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koukisilvia123 View Post
Did you drive that s15 around pomona? I think i talked to you there off of temple and grand, and then saw you in the supra at the in n out meet. sorry to hear about the cars, they were super clean
yep that's me. i remember you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostSlideWayz View Post
Im not sure if i talked to you at the japan car meet but i remember talking to a guy that owned a supra that looked JUST like this one and i loved it .. i remember talking to him about the whole shipping process and how it works and him or if its you telling me how there was no way to get them legal.. i also about 4 years ago talked to a shipping company about RHD supras when i was on the market for one and they told me the same thing that if i wanted it to be fully legal that i would actually need to ship 3 of the same car for different type of testing and that its very pricey. I eventually ended up getting a 1994 n-a toyota supra and im more than happy with it.. but ive always wanted to have an RHD supra... poor car
was this at RJLA? if so, then yes.
rickRHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:46 AM   #97
iLagX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (40)
iLagX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iLagX
this thread should be on lock down!! no point of seeing a perfectly clean silvia getting crushed.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:07 AM   #98
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Send a message via AIM to BoostSlideWayz Send a message via Yahoo to BoostSlideWayz
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickRHD View Post
ahh i think ive met you before. im from Supastar as well, fyi. yeah that was most likely me. i think i remember seeing you on the freeway in your SC as well.

yep that's me. i remember you.

was this at RJLA? if so, then yes.
Im no sure what RJ is ? but i know it was at the place that had the top secret supra there and another white supra and yours ...and mine...
Old 07-29-2011, 09:25 AM   #99
$nicklefritz
Leaky Injector

$nicklefritz is an unknown quantity at this point
rhdjapan is closing up shop ?!....i just ordered some shit from them the other day, that sux
Old 07-29-2011, 09:36 AM   #100
rickRHD
Leaky Injector

rickRHD is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by $nicklefritz View Post
rhdjapan is closing up shop ?!....i just ordered some shit from them the other day, that sux
that's a different rhdjapan
rickRHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 09:57 AM   #101
$nicklefritz
Leaky Injector

$nicklefritz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickRHD View Post
that's a different rhdjapan
thanx for clearing that up , sucks that you had to crush not one but 2
cars that would make most on this forum cream buckets if we caught a glimpse
of either zooming by
Old 07-29-2011, 11:40 AM   #102
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by $nicklefritz View Post
cars that would make most on this forum cream buckets if we caught a glimpse
people are strange
Old 07-29-2011, 09:00 PM   #103
BoostSlideWayz
Nissanaholic!

Jeez if i would have know i would have like .. done anything you wanted me to do for that supra.... ANYTHING :ghey:
Old 07-30-2011, 02:05 AM   #104
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
That sucks, but I don't think people would care this much if they saw some guy in Japan crashing his s15 or driving a s15 missle. Sucks to see it crushed though, but I do not blame you, I would not want to be on the Gov bad side.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 03:44 AM   #105
eddieflo
Leaky Injector

eddieflo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to eddieflo
People who actually read the thread have an understanding....

People skimming through are still talking shit and asking stupid questions....

IBTL!!!

Wastelandfresh.tumblr.com & soundcloud.com/eddieflo
eddieflo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 07:57 AM   #106
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
but holy hell us government. you would think that there arent much bigger fish to fry. all of these awful repercussions over a damn car?

definitely the responsible choice, so in the future he can continue to import if he does choose to do so. crushing a car if always hard for an enthusiast.
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:17 AM   #107
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
That's still a shame. I work for the government and I would of at least rode out in a blazing fury. parting it could of been a sweet deal for the motor or maybe a front clip?
all I can say is you did what you did, people bitching about it now doesn't really change anything lol.
anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 08:26 AM   #108
superbike81
Zilvia Junkie

superbike81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenkiMan! View Post
but it was a '99 spec r haha, those are rare enough even in japan unmolested even so lol yea, their still worth on average like 25k over there
No, they aren't, not at all. I'm sure one with 10k km might go for that much, but not your average stock Spec-R. Most of them go for anywhere between 800k-1.3mil, even with today's record low exchange rate, that still isn't anywhere near $25, that would be ~$10k-$17k.

To the OP, it sucks that you had to have them crushed, don't listen to all these retarded ass kids on here saying "F the police!" they don't understand how real life and criminal records work.
superbike81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:39 PM   #109
300ZXttZMAN
Leaky Injector

300ZXttZMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm bumping this thread because i saw it in someone's sig about a kid being 17 and that his opinion doesn't matter and i thought it was funny but then i got to reading...

All i gotta say is that RICKRHD is a fucking dumb ass im sorry but you could have made some damn good money and stripped them but know you decide hey ill just crush them and take pics so i can be that guy that gets all the attention.. UBER fail haha Rick im sorry but that is a horrible business decision... Your going to say oh well you don't know the stress i was under. my reply is apparently you don't know the money you could have made parting them out...

NEWB.. Your a fail at life end of story.
300ZXttZMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:51 PM   #110
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300ZXttZMAN View Post
I'm bumping this thread because i saw it in someone's sig about a kid being 17 and that his opinion doesn't matter and i thought it was funny but then i got to reading...

All i gotta say is that RICKRHD is a fucking dumb ass im sorry but you could have made some damn good money and stripped them but know you decide hey ill just crush them and take pics so i can be that guy that gets all the attention.. UBER fail haha Rick im sorry but that is a horrible business decision... Your going to say oh well you don't know the stress i was under. my reply is apparently you don't know the money you could have made parting them out...

Hey newb who gives a fuck his decision his money. Now gtfo bumping a 5 month old thread for you to whine like a girl.
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 12:54 PM   #111
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:

Why did you bump a old thread to cry like a little bitch , I vote to ban this "newbie" as he likes to say
95_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:04 PM   #112
300ZXttZMAN
Leaky Injector

just cause i felt like it lol
Old 11-23-2011, 01:07 PM   #113
300ZXttZMAN
Leaky Injector

Just felt bad for the s15 thats all my bad if it made a ruckus...
But oh well sorry...
Old 11-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #114
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
You failed to read the part where the gov said he couldn't strip the car to make money, otherwise he would go to jail and have hefty fines.

But its cool, you're in BFE. Noone really cares what you think anyways.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:21 PM   #115
300ZXttZMAN
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enna View Post
You failed to read the part where the gov said he couldn't strip the car to make money, otherwise he would go to jail and have hefty fines.

But its cool, you're in BFE. Noone really cares what you think anyways.
Acutally im 2 hours east of houston texas nice try
Old 11-23-2011, 01:22 PM   #116
badbob2121
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
badbob2121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
^ does that really make it better? lol

fail

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM = BOBBY_LS13
badbob2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:31 PM   #117
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i hate you
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:37 PM   #118
300ZXttZMAN
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbob2121 View Post
^ does that really make it better? lol

fail
sadly yes lol
im ashamed but hey atleast i admit it...

Most people would have just started a big ole whorah...

But yea i do feel better.. Now we can all go about our buisness
Old 11-23-2011, 01:38 PM   #119
delado
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
delado is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:

omfg kill yourself. You're just mad because your engine bay is a cluster fuck, living nightmare you cheese wedge driving fucktard.
delado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:44 PM   #120
300ZXttZMAN
Leaky Injector

LOL ^ I love my z32 tt bought it completely stock from the factory TT 5spd and now its on the way to be fully built (should be done in feb.. If im not banned ill post it up in the z section)...

I love s chassis.. Eventually I plan on getting a s13 hatch then put a kouki front end on it powered by rb26..