Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2020, 11:23 PM   #1
kkmecham88

Trader Rating: (0)
kkmecham88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
SR Sr20 won?t start

I?ve swapped a SR20DET into my 93 hatch and have had a lot of problems. The company I bought it from said it was a running engine but I can?t get it to start. I tore the engine apart when I got it and replaced all the gaskets with a isr gasket kit and a tomei head gasket. I?ve also replaced the igniter chip and got a brand new wiring specialty?s harness. After I got the harness my fuel pump stopped working for some reason but I just put it on a switch after messing with it for a while. I?ve checked the compression and got 120 130 130 135. Another problem is cylinder 1 has no spark but the engine should still run ?just not very well? the only engine code it?s throwing is no ignition signal. All other cylinders are getting spark. I replaced the injectors with my brand new injectors from the ka I took out and still nothing. I?ve tried starting it with starter fluid because I can?t hear any of the cylinders firing even with the starter fluid still none of the cylinders are firing. Is there any wires I should be checking or anything else that I should be looking at I?m still learning and I want actual advice please don?t tell me to look at the fsm I?ve don?t that multiple times. I just need help is my ecu bad should I just go get a power fc 😂 did I fuck up my timing the timing chain had 20 pins in between the 2 cam gears and all the dots line up on the cas. My fuel lines should all be good someone please help I really want to drive my car.
kkmecham88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links