Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-06-2008, 01:24 PM   #331
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Darkblade06 over at VWVortex staked out the FF4 set on Friday, and has posted a bunch of photos from the 9th day of filming. Most of them are pretty blurry (it was a night scene), but they do give you an idea of what cars are going to look like in the film. There's an STI that'll presumably be the one Paul Walker's character will drive, though it's got a different color scheme than the one Rob blogged last month. Dominic Toretto will be driving a Chevelle this time around, though a Charger will also be getting some screen time (the script has Dom's original ride being "rebuilt" after the first film's climactic barrel roll—yeah right!). Go below the jump to see more shots, and check out the backstory at VWVortex.

jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2008, 02:48 PM   #332
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
filming in LA again?
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 02:56 PM   #333
Kuzumi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Kuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of lightKuzumi is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kuzumi Send a message via Yahoo to Kuzumi
i can't wait till it comes out.
Kuzumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 03:31 PM   #334
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
lol paul and vin's cinematic romance will shine once again :love

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:17 PM   #335
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
lol paul and vin's cinematic romance will shine once again :love

hell yes it will

Old 04-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #336
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
They were right here they still are... i see a bunch of clean muscle cars here at liborio market on bonnie brae. I think bruce lee roys making a comback in this one , ha
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:20 PM   #337
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Lol nice, we went and saw the cars at the car lot. Its in sun valley somewhere. 3 r34's. 3 or 4 new stis, bunch of bad ass cars.
EDIT: heres some pics when we went to the lot.
Me and my friend messing around on the r34s

Friend and the sti, the front mounts werent even hooked up

Mustangs
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:22 PM   #338
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
lol..... the STi has a different paint scheme because we were building the kit when you see the car in blue. It came to use brand new in blue, then we started building it.

Yes, now for the movie it is black and silver with red accents.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:24 PM   #339
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
oh, and yes, it is Paul's STi for the movie.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:27 PM   #340
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

that sti looks ghey as hell. perfect for the movie. good to see walker has such....err....awesome? taste...
Old 04-07-2008, 12:28 PM   #341
jackjack
Post Whore!

from the pics........... looks like they should have left it blue imo. i dont like the "new" paint scheme. maybe it looks better in person?
Old 04-07-2008, 12:31 PM   #342
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
It looks badass in person, the wheels are way wide and its running 255's it looks really good from the back. The only thing that's gay is the interfooler and paint job.
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:49 PM   #343
Brian
Post Whore!

They made it black for the role it is playing.

I like the blue better myself too.
Old 04-07-2008, 12:52 PM   #344
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
too bad it looks like focus.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:15 PM   #345
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
well,. since i work at subaru, i can honestly say.....

the STi looks like dogshit in any color. so whatever.
Old 04-07-2008, 01:23 PM   #346
jackjack
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
well,. since i work at subaru, i can honestly say.....

the STi looks like dogshit in any color. so whatever.

smoked.

i do like the tails though
Old 04-07-2008, 02:17 PM   #347
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
interesting

the whole movie is a marketing campaign..

hopefully one of these days, someone will make a F1 movie =p . back in the day there was talk about a Senna movie..
probably wont make as much money because people cant relate to professional racing, yet the target market can relate to street racing and even go buy the parts that are seen in the movie..
Old 04-07-2008, 03:08 PM   #348
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
interesting

the whole movie is a marketing campaign..

hopefully one of these days, someone will make a F1 movie =p . back in the day there was talk about a Senna movie..
probably wont make as much money because people cant relate to professional racing, yet the target market can relate to street racing and even go buy the parts that are seen in the movie..
Wasn't Driven based on F1 racing? I thought it was a pretty cool movie.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 03:10 PM   #349
jackjack
Post Whore!

^yeah, i still need to see that. heard it was pretty good.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:20 PM   #350
eds13
Zilvia FREAK!

eds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfectioneds13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eds13
driven was a sweet movie. and its got whats her name in it... Estella Warren! thats it.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:30 PM   #351
jackjack
Post Whore!

EPIC

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXd8WGueImQ&feature=related[/ame]
Old 04-07-2008, 08:47 PM   #352
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
driven was about indy racing, it wasnt too realistic the crashes where korney, like they used tube frame cars for the crashes, you could easily see it lol..

Best race movie ever is Grand Prix from 1967, no special effects or cg animation, just all sick camera angles =p I liked Days of Thunder though, even though the racing sequences where far from accurate.
Old 04-08-2008, 12:53 AM   #353
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack View Post
EPIC
Dude, I'm not gonna lie.

THAT IS PRETTY FUCKING EPIC.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:15 AM   #354
Absolutist24
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Absolutist24 is not welcome here anymoreAbsolutist24 is not welcome here anymoreAbsolutist24 is not welcome here anymoreAbsolutist24 is not welcome here anymoreAbsolutist24 is not welcome here anymoreAbsolutist24 is not welcome here anymoreAbsolutist24 is not welcome here anymoreAbsolutist24 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'll wait for it on Video.

After the release of this movie, everyone will jump on the bandwagon once again.

Fast and Furious 1 gave us Altezza Tail lights which floods the streets of California!
Fast and Furrious 2 gave us Tyreese/Ludacris a Mitsubishi Eclipse and a Lancer Rally series that no sane person would buy.
Fast and Furious 3 gave us Bow Wow and made eveyone jump on the bandwagon and go Canyon running, burning out in a parking lots, and going to Drift events. Sales of "Drift Button increased by 1 million percent. 240sx and AE86 prices inflate over night.

Fast and Furious 4 shall give us T-Pain/Akon and a Drift ready Toyota Prius.

Which all lead to PIMP MY RIDE which takes a beater car, puts a gay kit on it, shoots it Green/Orange/ with flames, puts a TV in the engine compartment, on the mud-flaps, under the car, and calls it pimp.

I choose to stand against Selling out my car and wouldn't think of putting it in such a cheesy style of movie.

This is NISSAN! I have more respect for my car than that.
These movies are so bad and cheesy but I really enjoy the dialogues. I am curious but I hope it doesn't spawn another "trend." We shall wait and see.
Absolutist24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 02:42 AM   #355
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helghast View Post
Dude, I'm not gonna lie.

THAT IS PRETTY FUCKING EPIC.
i hadn't seen the previews with vin in them before going to see it, and i almost came in the theater when that happened.

rice rice rice
nom nom nom
Old 04-08-2008, 11:00 AM   #356
jackjack
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
i hadn't seen the previews with vin in them before going to see it, and i almost came in the theater when that happened.

rice rice rice
nom nom nom

same here. everyone in the theater was like YESSSSSSSSSS

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Old 04-08-2008, 11:55 AM   #357
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
I loved the first one.. i liked the story more than the racing..
hated the 2nd
3rd was fun! both movie and corny drifting
4th looks awsome
Old 04-08-2008, 01:04 PM   #358
HyperTek
Post Whore!

i wonder if there is gonna be another asian bad guy in this
Old 04-08-2008, 03:38 PM   #359
jackjack
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
i wonder if there is gonna be another asian bad guy in this

if i remember correctly......... its this guy

miami vice bad guy

Last edited by jackjack; 04-11-2008 at 11:22 AM..
Old 04-11-2008, 11:23 AM   #360
jackjack
Post Whore!

from moviehole.net

Actor Laz Alonso, best known for his roles in “Stomp the Yard” and “This Christmas”, has had his tyres pumped up to do a lap in the new “Fast and the Furious” sequel. He’ll play the pivotal role of ‘Fenix’ in the pic.
Fenix is one of the main chaps transporting goods for the villain, Antonio Braga. Naturally, he also drives a pretty hot car – a Red Daytona.
The sequel, now shooting in L.A, reunites stars Vin Diesel and Paul Walker – the lads responsible for burning a few engines in the original “Fast and the Furious”. Jordana Brewster, Michelle Rodriguez, Wilmer Calderon (TVs “The Shield”) and former Miss Israeli Gal Gadot co-star.