Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2018, 07:56 AM   #1
StatticMyke
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
StatticMyke is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
s13 Mike's S13 Build

Well photobucket destroyed my last build thread so I figured I would get something back up about the car for anyone who might be interested.
Here is the progression over the last 3yrs Ive owned the car.

Feb 2015 Day i bought the car.

April 2015

May 2015

Kept this look through the end of 2015 and decided I wanted to do something new. Ordered up new aero and some new wheels.

Aero took about 7 months to show up but couldnt wait to get the wheels on.

Sept 2016 aero showed up.

^^Probably one of my favorite pictures ever taken of my car.

October 2016 added the vinyl.

Sept 2017
Up until this point I had a stock Blacktop Sr. Car ran great never had any serious issues but decided it was time to step it up some. Enjuku came through as always with the majority of the stuff.

2871, maf, 750's, intake and exhaust mani, clutch, turbo lines, fuel pump and everything else that goes with this setup. Also RS Enthalpy tune.

Car was running great on 18-20lbs no issues what so ever then the bug caught me again to want to start tinkering. Bringing us up to pretty much current.
Nov 2017
Decided I wanted to go to the pop up front. Started sourcing a Rocket Bunny 180sx front bumper and all the other stuff I needed to switch fronts. Then decided lets just change everything. Decided on new wheels, new aero, new paint, new wing, and new overs.

Ive purchased a wing just waiting to get it now. Went with the GCorp Type 2. Hopefully have it within the next couple weeks.

This brings us to know.

Test fitted the aero and made a few adjustments. Still need to mount the overs which I will do this week and have it looking a little more complete. Body work is almost complete and Ill get some primer on the car soon. Hoping to have it painted and rolling pretty soon. Still undecided on exhaust. Been thinking about blast pipes but dont know if I wanna deal with the obnoxiousness of it or go muffler and decide on which to go with.

Well thanks for looking and Ill try and keep this as updated as possible.
For much more progress pics and just more pics of the car in general check out my IG @Stompdowns13

Last edited by StatticMyke; 03-17-2018 at 07:31 PM..
StatticMyke is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links